Thread: One Piece 500 Quiz Book, on sale 4th March

Default Re: One Piece 500 Quiz Book, on sale 4th March

Nice! Thank you, redon.

awesome, thankyou redon!

Is there a translation in English?

Shueisha announces that One Piece 500 Quiz Book 2 will be on sale 4th September with One Piece Volume 75.

http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/sear...-4-08-880253-4

Last edited by redon; July 19th, 2014 at 01:25 AM.

Could we get a translation for some of the questions?

One Piece 500 Quiz Book 2 cover from Weekly Shonen Jump.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    One Piece 500 Quiz Book 2 cover from Weekly Shonen Jump.http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/34...4346269346.jpg
    http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/08/22/additional-one-piece-500-quiz-book-2-details-revealed/

Do these books generally have new information not revealed in the manga?

The second book appears to have questions about the Shichibukai and the Yonkou, so it would be great if there was some new info. Like the order in which Mihawk, Doflamingo, etc. became a Shichibukai.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    Do these books generally have new information not revealed in the manga?

The second book appears to have questions about the Shichibukai and the Yonkou, so it would be great if there was some new info. Like the order in which Mihawk, Doflamingo, etc. became a Shichibukai.
    It's a quiz book. They won't ask questions based on unknown info. And we know the order of most of them (Hancock, Jinbei, Moria, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Kuma)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hi redon! Don't mean to bug you with this, but if you wouldn't mind, in the future please don't repost pictures from my FB page unless I post them on my (public) Twitter acct. I have the privacy set pretty strict on them believe it or not, I only make them available to a small percentage of my FB friends. You didn't know so no worries dude.
    Damn! No offense to anyone but I'm I the only who think this guy is pretty cocky?
    Couldn't you have just messaged Redon in private message? But no, you had to post it in public so people will be like "Ohhh, look this guy is pretty important he has connections to Oda or knows things about one piece, so lemme go check out his Facebook page or twitter".

Again no offense to anyone but people like this piss me off, people who think they are special so people should know how special they are, people who want credit for everything they do.

Sorry for sounding all rude and stuff but redon is a guy who gives us a lot of information here on Apforum, so seeing you talk to him like that hit a nerve.

Yeah I know this thread is old but still it's my first time seeing it. So it's new to me.
    Last edited by DARK_RITUAL; August 24th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

Hi DARK RITUAL.

The reason I didn't want it reposted has absolutely nothing to do with 'wanting credit'. If that was my intention I'd post it and watermark it. The image in question was, as clearly stated in the quote you provided, put up privately on my Facebook page.

"Ohhh, look this guy is pretty important he has connections to Oda or knows things about one piece, so lemme go check out his Facebook page or twitter"
    That would be impossible. My settings on Facebook are set to the strictest of security settings because I want to avoid people looking for me. I don't even allow people to Friending outside Friends of Friends. It's a means of communication between said close friends and industry individuals which I consider redon part of the former. That's precisely why I can ask him a friendly request. The reason was simply because I privately posted the cover prior to release and given how I trust my close friends, I wrongly assumed it would not be spread around. Said message didn't need to be sent in private because it wasn't rude or offensive. I attempted to make that very clear through the approach as well.

I don't think any part of a request that included:

A friendly greeting.
    "Don't mean to bug you with this"
    "but if you wouldn't mind"
    "please"
    &
    "You didn't know so no worries dude."

was 'cocky'. But calling someone out in public without hearing his/her side? That strikes me as such. Not to mention

Couldn't you have just messaged [Greg] in private message?
    Greg likes to use every occasion possible to hint at fact that he has like more info than most of One Piece readers and that he thinks it makes
    him any special among AP forum members
    I know individuals like yourself who have always despised me see it that way, but for long-time members that I've known a decade or more, it was simply something we enjoyed together as a joke. It seems only a select few such as yourself were actually moved to 'hate' as a response to cajolerly. That's why you should be happy to know that I don't post here about OP anymore for a number of reasons which I described in my last post. I've become far too involved with the series, to the point where even joking has been reposted on 2ch and the like as 'fact' just because I posted it here of all places. A joke between friends spawing a few haters here doesn't bother me, but the Japanese fanbase being mislead by a joke or postulation is uncool.

Peace ;)
    Last edited by Greg; August 25th, 2014 at 10:48 PM.

Well I didn't find Greg particularly rude. But there is something fishy about his complaint.

He wants the right to chose who gets to see or display his work on a forum that survives through weekly illegal scanlation

Ramista, I'm simply pointing out the irony of the situation. I certainly don't expect to change the progress of online piracy. It hit me as funny as I hoped it would others. That's of course with respect to the first post on the previous page. Regarding the cover which I asked Redon to remove, I would reiterate that I've know Redon for many years and it was a personal request which he obliged.
    Last edited by Greg; August 26th, 2014 at 02:43 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I didnt find Greg rude but it was fun reading what he had to say.

it was fun reading what he had to say
    Plus, you know, we share three letters.

Granted the worst three.

GRE *shudder*

I just realized Gore is an anagram of Ogre.
    That means Greg is one letter off of being love.
    One letter off of being life.

On another note, this looks pretty hella?

Anyway, I'm really interested in this book but unlucky I don't think it will ever be released in Italy (we only have 2 Color Walk for example ). So, is there an english scanlation of it? The link posted some pages ago has been removed or doesn't work anymore, I don't even know if those scans were translated.

I didn't see Greg's request to Redon as rude at all or being arrogant/cocky in anyway. There are a few people here who know him personally on Facebook and any one of them could have taken the image and made it public else where. Had I not read that message I could have taken the image from Facebook and posted it.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Greg, there are so many One Piece secrets we haven't picked up on, but a large portion of us on AP can't read Japanese... could anyone share some fan-translation from the book?

I'm late but is that this book reveal any informations that we didn't already know or clarify things that were not clear?
    Or it is only a resume of what we already knew?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information