+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 703 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II: is racism racist?

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    We're going to finally have to go ahead and create the giant terrain-severing saw
    Fitting that Bugs Bunny gets to be the one that does it.

Bugs Bunny isn't a Disney character? Unless you meant that Bugs is excising Disney World out of the US

Anyway if Disney became its own nation, then does it house its own mini nation replicas in EPCOT that would become its embassies?

tbh Disney owns pretty much everything on TV anyway

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Disneyland Paris has a prettier castle.

Like a dozen elementary schools kids here have told me their dream job is to work at Tokyo Disney World

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Disneyland Paris has a prettier castle.
    That's a cool detail you got better in that only 1/7 portion of Disneyworld you got there.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Like a dozen elementary schools kids here have told me their dream job is to work at Tokyo Disney World
    Japan's is the only one I've looked at that I wanted to visit aside from Disneyworld.
    Not for their Magic Kingdom though, but for the other part they have which looks amazing.

Speaking of Disneylands, they're apparently going to build a new one in Cyprus.
    Which I guess is for the purposes of the middle east, and that's like the only country you can have one in that won't have terrorist threats and or locals who will give a shit about tourists slobbing around.

We had a better Space Mountain as well, then they turned the awesome ride across space into EXTREME DANGEROUS ROLLUH COASTERRR WITH TECHNO MUSIC EPICNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    That's a cool detail you got better in that only 1/7 portion of Disneyworld you got there.

Japan's is the only one I've looked at that I wanted to visit aside from Disneyworld.
    Not for their Magic Kingdom though, but for the other part they have which looks amazing.

Which I guess is for the purposes of the middle east, and that's like the only country you can have one in that won't have terrorist threats and or locals who will give a shit about tourists slobbing around.
    There were rumors that Coney Island would get a Disney Land too but it never materialized

If this becomes a thing I swear I will actually put all the effort I can into saving money to go there.. I SWEAR TO GOD.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

*perks ears*
    *hears the sound of a thousand skittering Californians in the rafters come to defend their theme park*
    You're like totally a dick, bro.

Flying Blue Cat's Return Katzztar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Nope, never been. I just hear things about "Disney Land" and "Disney World" and in my head I guess I just put the 2 together.
    I've never been to either of them. I also got them mixed up for a long time, I knew they were separate but didn't know which was in Cali and in Florida.
    Just eknew I've no real driving interest to go to either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Bugs Bunny isn't a Disney character? Unless you meant that Bugs is excising Disney World out of the US

I went to Disneyland when I was 11. All I remember is Goofy groping my mom and Pluto's hotdog hut smelling weird. I don't have an urge to go to Florida. So I'll probably never go to Disney World.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Who needs Disneyland castles when you have the real thing? XD

Neuschwanstein is where it's at.
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

One of the greatest experiences to have at Disney World is to take a behind-the-scenes tour; especially if you're able to sort of compartmentalize things enough to be able to keep your sense of the magic and wonder even after seeing what goes into the sausage, as it were. It really is just incredibly interesting to be able to see things stripped down, and see just how much thought and effort has gone into making it the experience it is.

Aussie friend sent me this absolutely badass smackdown of Abbott

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

WHY do you have to remind me of that while we're all talking about Disneyworld?

Okay. I have been to Disneyworld. I have been to Tokyo Disney. Let me tell you:

TOKYO DISNEY SUCKS.

Now, maybe this was because I went there during Winter, but still, it sucked. There was no . . . . . wonder. I didn't see practically any cast characters, the colors were dulled, and the whole thing felt like a tiny toy house.

Not to mention: THEY TURNED THE HAUNTED MANSION INTO A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS HYBRID. Not that I don't love The Nightmare Before Christmas, BUT YOU DON'T TOUCH THE HAUNTED MANSION. No matter what season it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    WHY do you have to remind me of that while we're all talking about Disneyworld?

Okay. I have been to Disneyworld. I have been to Tokyo Disney. Let me tell you:

TOKYO DISNEY SUCKS.

Now, maybe this was because I went there during Winter, but still, it sucked. There was no . . . . . wonder. I didn't see practically any cast characters, the colors were dulled, and the whole thing felt like a tiny toy house.

Not to mention: THEY TURNED THE HAUNTED MANSION INTO A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS HYBRID. Not that I don't love The Nightmare Before Christmas, BUT YOU DON'T TOUCH THE HAUNTED MANSION. No matter what season it is.
    They recently had an anniversary parade thing going on, and this was an ad for it

Spoiler:

YO DID PIMP MICKEY SAY TOMORROW??

Besides, Disney is of Satan don't you know

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

I think I'm being dragged to Tokyo Disneyland next month--I guess I'll find out then. I did, however, like Tokyo Disney Sea. In terms of attractions it wasn't all that great, but the architecture at the beginning and little Venetian area was awesome date atmosphere. Plus that Magellan's bar joint--I spent a couple of hours there knocking back fancypants cocktails.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information