+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 777 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777
Results 15,521 to 15,525 of 15525

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

I made a bet about Monet being alive and while I still think that's the case, I took a break from the forum. Was I supposed to change my avatar at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I made a bet about Monet being alive and while I still think that's the case, I took a break from the forum. Was I supposed to change my avatar at some point?
    I made the same bet. We still haven't gotten to the Dofla crew cover story so.... typically the Punk Hazard follow up would have been two years ago already, but since it tied so directly into Dresserossa and that ran for a solid two years, well...

it should be the next cover story though. THis current one only has a few more to go I think, and then 10+ chapters of playing with animals and color spreads and hopefully then the damn thing will finally start.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/artic...-bag-fee-vgtrn

How does one even manage to put on ten layers and still waddle to the check-in was my first thought. Still quite an inspiring feat of attempted cheapness. Too bad whitey racially profiled his clearly not just plain stupid attempt to save a few bucks

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latim...story,amp.html

Ordinarily I'm leery around sending people to prison for the rest of their lives but this is one of the few instances where I don't mind in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

What are the odds that two people with this mindset meet and actually decide to have a family and all ?
    I mean, they probably met in a cult or something.
    Hackerman
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information