+ Reply to Thread
Page 807 of 807 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 805 806 807
Results 16,121 to 16,136 of 16136

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

  1. #16121
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Karma is a fucking bitch. Never forget that.

  2. #16122
    Champion Worrier Zar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Whole Cake Island

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Six of the Thai Boys trapped in the cave have been successfully rescued.

    T
    hese are the best news I've heard in a long time. They've been rushed to a hospital. I really hope the rest of the boys and the coach get out alright and that they all recover. Must be a nightmare to be trapped in there for so long.

    Edit: Turns out only four are out so far, but still. Their rescue apparently went above expectations, which is a good sign.
    Last edited by Zar; July 8th, 2018 at 12:25 PM.

  3. #16123

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Glad my cynicism was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  4. #16124

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W0NtYtVKiUl
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W0NvO9VKiUk

    Floods and landslides causing chaos in Western Japan. At least 126 people dead.
    Last edited by MDL; July 9th, 2018 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Updated

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  5. #16125

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    That is horrifying, if that is happening in Japan, I don't want to think what third world tropical countries will suffer this year.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  6. #16126
    Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In every punch and kick

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II


  7. #16127
    King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Monster Planet

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    A woman smashed in the face of a 92 year old Mexican man with a brick in Los Angeles on July 4th. Apparently the woman did it because the elderly man accidentally bumped into her daughter. The woman also allegedly told the elderly man, who is a permanent resident of the United States, to “Go back to your country,” she has been arrested. While the family of the 92 year old man appears to be having trouble covering his medical costs.


    Godzilla is the son of the atomic bomb. As long as the arrogance of mankind exists, Godzilla will survive.
    —Tomoyuki Tanaka

  8. #16128

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    While the family of the 92 year old man appears to be having trouble covering his medical costs.


    Not anymore, thanks to the generosity of many good people.

    Also, the irony for his stupid attacker:
    Overreacting when someone bumped the child, then getting jailed and seperated from the child.
    Bravo. Fucking bravo. You played yourself.

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  9. #16129
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    People dig their own graves.

  10. #16130

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    A woman smashed in the face of a 92 year old Mexican man with a brick in Los Angeles on July 4th. Apparently the woman did it because the elderly man accidentally bumped into her daughter. The woman also allegedly told the elderly man, who is a permanent resident of the United States, to “Go back to your country,” she has been arrested. While the family of the 92 year old man appears to be having trouble covering his medical costs.

    https://media.culturalist.com/media/...02e1_large.gif
    Is it rasict if you thought it was a white guy?

  11. #16131

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    ... what?

  12. #16132

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    ... what?
    Say if I told you a 92 year old Hispanic man was attacked and told to go back home. And you turned around and said fucking white people would you consider that racist?

  13. #16133

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Say if I told you a 92 year old Hispanic man was attacked and told to go back home. And you turned around and said fucking white people would you consider that racist?
    Depends on who you talk to, I suppose. But that has nothing to do with what actually happened, so it sounds to me like you're just trying to stir shit up.

  14. #16134
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Say if I told you a 92 year old Hispanic man was attacked and told to go back home. And you turned around and said fucking white people would you consider that racist?
    She said "Go back to your country". So no, it's perfectly reasonable and not at all racist to assume she was white. Because people who think they have exclusive racial ownership of america are almost always white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

  15. #16135

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    Depends on who you talk to, I suppose. But that has nothing to do with what actually happened, so it sounds to me like you're just trying to stir shit up.
    Well I mentioned to this liberal woman I know didn't bring up the person race. After I told her about the story that's where "fucking white people" came from. That's when I told her the attacker was black and she didn't think it was racist to assume it was a white person. And since this place is liberal leaning thought I bring and see you guys think.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    She said "Go back to your country". So no, it's perfectly reasonable and not at all racist to assume she was white. Because people who think they have exclusive racial ownership of america are almost always white.
    Is it's racist in you're eyes if you assume it was a Muslim after a terrorist attack?

  16. #16136
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post

    Is it's racist in you're eyes if you assume it was a Muslim after a terrorist attack?
    Well, depends on the type of attack. Bombs or vans driven into people? I assume ISIS, yes, because they’re the usual suspects for this kind of attack. Mass shooting? Either an angry white guy or a muslim terrorist attack, veering towards white guy.

    But that’s besides the point, because shouting “Go back to your country” is the equivalent of “Allahu Ackbar”. Anyone who shouts allah ackbar while or after committing a terrorist attack is 99% a muslim terrorist lol

    So the woman was black, not white? That’s surprising, I guess racist black american nationalists exist too... despite being a small tiny minority.
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; July 23rd, 2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Deathborn

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts