+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 842 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842
Results 16,821 to 16,822 of 16822

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I am literally shaking, having cold sweats and feel like I am about to vomit from the anxiety attack, Green. Someone, anyone, please, post something that tells me the end isn't drawing closer. I am literally freaking the hell out right now.
    Just try to calm down. No one knows for sure what the future may hold for this planet and the human race. Yes, right now a lot of people are acting very irresponsibly, but there are also a lot of people who know this is a problem and are doing what they can to fix it. I can't promise you that we're going to be okay in 50 years, but I can't say with certainty we're all going to be dead either.

For now, we are alive and we are not in any immediate danger, so try to appreciate what you have right now. And if you do feel strongly about this, then do what you can to help the environment and make your voice heard.

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

The worst part: The rainforest soil is not good to plant crops or even fodder. It wouldn't take long to everything become like a wasteland.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information