+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Confession Session II

Default Re: Confession Session II

Please tell me I'm not the only one that read the silly post in Cartman's voice.

Screw you One Piece, I am going home.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one that read the silly post in Cartman's voice.

Valiantt!! You're back!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Dont go home! Stay!

You're alive? I was so worried for you! Everyone told you had some problems and I feared the worst...

But, but, but ;-; The Pomeranian?
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

Valliantt is a bit of a coward.

That said I confess that it's great to see that the Pomeranian lady is back

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Valliantt is a bit of a coward.

That said I confess that it's great to see that the Pomeranian lady is back
    Don't call her coward! She'll just leave us again.

Hey that's her title speaking not me. I for one would much prefer for her to stay.

the answer is Spaghetti! zachri's Avatar

I see a valiantt. Welcome back bruh.
    Also thought I'd share this zachri trivia since I learned this recently
    Hidden:
    Not only was my mum in labour for 5 days and in and out of hospital, but the umbilical cord was apparently wrapped around my neck.
    #ffszachri

#SWAGLETON

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Hidden:
    Not only was my mum in labour for 5 days and in and out of hospital, but the umbilical cord was apparently wrapped around my neck.
    #ffszachri
    Hidden:
    Yeesh. Why'd the doctors let her stay like that for that long? Don't they recommend doing a C-section if it goes longer than 24 hours? ._____.

^Yeah I'm pretty sure that labor can't actually last that long without killing the baby and/or mother :/

YOOOUUU Glad you're back ((now bring back the pomeranian!))

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

Quote Originally Posted by Print Error View Post
    Going to rant a bit about someone I live with - I don't like doing this but I wanna get it off my chest and telling her this in the past has only lead to big drama.

My flatmate C has all but given up on life. She doesn't really do anything except eat, sleep, and play EVE Online. She wakes up around 4-5pm and then plays through until really late at night...it's not at all uncommon to see her still playing when I leave the house at 7am. She used to play games and never go out before, but she at least balanced it with social media, and she doesn't do much of that anymore. And on Sunday she had a minor breakdown over getting food in, to the point where she eventually threw money at me (literally) and told me to get us pizzas delivered...which she then didn't eat when they arrived because she went for a smoke and fallen asleep. It especially gets to me because she's on voice chat most of the time, so she'll be there talking away and getting all stressed and barely paying attention to any of us in the flat. And because of my condition, I can't actually tune it out - same way that if there's a TV on around me, I literally cannot not watch it, and it scatters my thoughts.

I got back from work this evening feeling too tired and headachey to go out to a friends' event and figured I'd try relaxing a bit with one of my comfort food meals (pasta, peas, hot sauce, spices) but I'm just feeling irritated by the noise from the voice-chat and my flatmate getting more worked up about something in that game than she does over her actual breakup with her partner, who is still covering for her financially and otherwise. I don't want to snap at her because she'll snap and start calling me an abuser again like she did when I kept her off the PC for 5 minutes once when she wanted to play (because I was arranging my partner's funeral...).

I'm almost feeling like I'm more relaxed at my office desk than at home at times like this. Perhaps it's just as well that I'm going to have to move in half a year.

And thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I'd ask for advice about what to do, but so many of us have tried so much with her, and yet she seems fairly determined to drive herself into this precipice.
    I feel like jumping on the bandwagon and offering my condolences, but then a thought occurred to me: She has depression. No one would shut themselves out of the world unless they have deluded themselves that there is no hope in the world and that the online "world" is a better place to "live" in. I've lived that life before. It's absolutely miserable, and makes everyone around you miserable too, so you'll feel that you need to avoid reality even more. I broke out of it once I stopped getting financial support, and realized I'm in real deep shit. I sought therapy and medical treatment, things got somewhat better, and I'm not sucking the life out of everyone as much anymore.

You are going to move out but in the mean time, you're SOL. I was thinking that having music playing in your room will help distract you from your impossible flatmate's gamer rage, but I'm not sure if that will help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I want to actually confess something I'm ashamed of: I'm boring. I like to think I'm insightful and relevant whenever I have something to say, but I know when I get ignored, and I know why. People don't feel that they can get anything from me, and would rather go to someone more charismatic for advice or answers, even though that person may not be very smart. And they just feel that person's ignorance to be adorable, innocent, and cute.

I also want to confess that I have no ability to modify images on my computer. I don't know how to use image editing software, and have no patience to learn it. Yet this bugs me and makes me envious somehow. Maybe it's because I'm blaming myself for all my faults all the time, but don't actually do anything about it. I'm impulsive, entitled, lazy, greedy, and callous. I'll admit that most people are, but that's what I don't like about most people.

Heh, it's funny I've come onto the internet to say this stuff and try to garner sympathy. I don't need it. What I need to do is focus, cut out all my childishness, and get work done. Even when I'm drained, and have no energy, I need to focus my mind and spirit. Yet, I'm not really sure if I'm doing things right. I need to see my friends more often. Well, that's some honest thinking but I'll go do stuff now.
    Last edited by igetownd; April 7th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

All I can think about is sex its on my mind 24/7 recently weather its fucking girls or guys.
    3DS FC 5429-6917-2690
    Nintendo id: Lugia 16

Quote Originally Posted by cpuguy18 View Post
    All I can think about is sex its on my mind 24/7 recently weather its fucking girls or guys.
    Annoying, isn't it? There's better things to think about :P (I'm being serious, I really hate when sex just clouds up my mind. I do not want to think about it).

Oh man I posted a huge rant and it erased :P Oh well, I'll shorten it up. I'm having a really hard time again:

Hidden:

I'm back being suicidal again. My work has gone from bad to worse to the absolute worst to holy shit this is not ok at all. They've cut us all 10 hours a week, and we have an even smaller bare bones staff for each day. We can get nothing done at all, and even the customers were fighting with each other today. I would just rather blow my brains out and be done with it. I have nothing to live for, and I would rather just end it all.

I'm so mad I can't find the power cable to my printer, I ordered a replacement but I don't know when it will be in. I'm going to whore out my resume everywhere (I HATE going in to a place and not having a resume to hand them anyway!!) and hope I can find something soon. If not, I'm just going to quit. I've got to give it a good, fighting chance though.

My boss is heartless and incredibly stupid. He then writes us up for all of his mistakes. He's very disrespectful, and his belittling a co-worker for tearing up after hearing a long time customer/neighbor of hers suddenly passed away made me lose all respect. He was very rude about me calling in when the house flooded last week, and I'm completely done. I got no sleep last week, I couldn't sleep this weekend because I was so thrown off and I slept through my alarm 6 hours this morning. I've completely crashed. I need a set, day schedule. My body has proven time and time again I cannot adjust and keep anything but a going to bed at 10-11pm and waking up between 5-7 AM type deal. It just doesn't happen, period, end of line. I need time to decompress before bed and I just can't go to bed early if I don't get home until after 10-11pm at night.

I can deal with a crazy workload, but this blatant disrespect and now extreme hour cutting is beyond unacceptable. He calls us worthless but won't fire anybody? You expect to keep employees like that?

I don't know how normal people do this. I have nothing or no one to live for. My life is empty and meaningless. Until I get my debts paid off, I have nothing. I do not belong here and I will find no life where I am at, I want to get out and find my place in the world. It will never be here. I have no will or desire to get myself up and go do things, I work the shittiest schedule so I can never see people and do things, and I don't get paid enough to afford it much, either. So what is there to live for? What's the point?

I haven't painted or drawn or done anything in ages because I just feel empty and lifeless. I don't write very much either anymore even though the ideas are soaring through my mind. I can seem to only do the things I enjoy when I'm doing ok mentally, and it's been years since I've been like that. 4 to be exact. I don't know what to do when my schedule doesn't allow me to do anything at reasonable times.

I know this sounds like a pity party, but I needed to blow off some steam. I need to calm down before I actually go through with hurting myself. I really want to this time.

. tumblr
    . mfc .

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arei View Post
    Annoying, isn't it? There's better things to think about :P (I'm being serious, I really hate when sex just clouds up my mind. I do not want to think about it).

Oh man I posted a huge rant and it erased :P Oh well, I'll shorten it up. I'm having a really hard time again:

Hidden:

I'm back being suicidal again. My work has gone from bad to worse to the absolute worst to holy shit this is not ok at all. They've cut us all 10 hours a week, and we have an even smaller bare bones staff for each day. We can get nothing done at all, and even the customers were fighting with each other today. I would just rather blow my brains out and be done with it. I have nothing to live for, and I would rather just end it all.

I'm so mad I can't find the power cable to my printer, I ordered a replacement but I don't know when it will be in. I'm going to whore out my resume everywhere (I HATE going in to a place and not having a resume to hand them anyway!!) and hope I can find something soon. If not, I'm just going to quit. I've got to give it a good, fighting chance though.

My boss is heartless and incredibly stupid. He then writes us up for all of his mistakes. He's very disrespectful, and his belittling a co-worker for tearing up after hearing a long time customer/neighbor of hers suddenly passed away made me lose all respect. He was very rude about me calling in when the house flooded last week, and I'm completely done. I got no sleep last week, I couldn't sleep this weekend because I was so thrown off and I slept through my alarm 6 hours this morning. I've completely crashed. I need a set, day schedule. My body has proven time and time again I cannot adjust and keep anything but a going to bed at 10-11pm and waking up between 5-7 AM type deal. It just doesn't happen, period, end of line. I need time to decompress before bed and I just can't go to bed early if I don't get home until after 10-11pm at night.

I can deal with a crazy workload, but this blatant disrespect and now extreme hour cutting is beyond unacceptable. He calls us worthless but won't fire anybody? You expect to keep employees like that?

I don't know how normal people do this. I have nothing or no one to live for. My life is empty and meaningless. Until I get my debts paid off, I have nothing. I do not belong here and I will find no life where I am at, I want to get out and find my place in the world. It will never be here. I have no will or desire to get myself up and go do things, I work the shittiest schedule so I can never see people and do things, and I don't get paid enough to afford it much, either. So what is there to live for? What's the point?

I haven't painted or drawn or done anything in ages because I just feel empty and lifeless. I don't write very much either anymore even though the ideas are soaring through my mind. I can seem to only do the things I enjoy when I'm doing ok mentally, and it's been years since I've been like that. 4 to be exact. I don't know what to do when my schedule doesn't allow me to do anything at reasonable times.

I know this sounds like a pity party, but I needed to blow off some steam. I need to calm down before I actually go through with hurting myself. I really want to this time.
    Take a deep breath. I know everything seems bad at the moment but things tend to get better. I was in a situation like yours a year back. Things do get better. I know it seems stupid but what i do to escape depression (and i do have constant fits about it) is eating some chocolate. And maybe you can find an anchor. Something or someone that makes you appreciate the day. Heck sometimes for me it is One Piece. It can be anything.

But mainly, take a deep breath.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

That's part of the problem, I don't have someone or something that makes each day worth living. I have to spend a lot of time psyching myself up and forcing myself to go on and... it just doesn't last forever. I eventually crack and lose it each time.

Most people excel when the pressure is put on them to do better, but I just get worse. I have to be in a good mood and in a good state of mind to accomplish anything, and it takes so much energy to maintain it makes me physically exhausted. People getting pissed at me only makes me go backwards.

. tumblr
    . mfc .

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arei View Post
    That's part of the problem, I don't have someone or something that makes each day worth living. I have to spend a lot of time psyching myself up and forcing myself to go on and... it just doesn't last forever. I eventually crack and lose it each time.

Most people excel when the pressure is put on them to do better, but I just get worse. I have to be in a good mood and in a good state of mind to accomplish anything, and it takes so much energy to maintain it makes me physically exhausted. People getting pissed at me only makes me go backwards.
    Do you have like a safe place or time when you can just go all out? Crying, Yelling, punching stuff or something? If it's something that is pent up sometimes it helps to just letting it go. Maybe you just need to exprees in some harmless way. A lot of people i know seem to prefer the "Yell into a pillow" way.

Sometimes when i feel down i read depressing poetry and it helps (Tears by Walt Whitman really helps) maybe something like that can help you?

Edit: Just be safe man.
    Last edited by Prismeru; April 7th, 2014 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Have to go to sleep...just be safe Arei
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Do you have like a safe place or time when you can just go all out? Crying, Yelling, punching stuff or something? If it's something that is pent up sometimes it helps to just letting it go. Maybe you just need to exprees in some harmless way. A lot of people i know seem to prefer the "Yell into a pillow" way.

Sometimes when i feel down i read depressing poetry and it helps (Tears by Walt Whitman really helps) maybe something like that can help you?
    It would be nice if I could go work out after work, but I have to go before. I'm not at a 24 hour gym anymore and they close right when or right after I get off work XP I would just love to be able to have a normal work schedule and be able to go do things with my friends in the evenings. I would be fine if I could just socialize more but unfortunately my schedule is damn near impossible. There isn't anyone within reasonable distance I can just have over or go visit and hang out with. That's why I can't wait to move up north with the only people I could ever tolerate rooming with, lol.

I need to go back to playing video games at night because that really does me a lot of good... but right now I feel like getting in some more social time on the internet @__@ It's a double-edge sword.

My mom would never take me over to people's houses when I was growing up so I spent a lot of time alone and by myself... I've really gotten tired of living such an existence but now even though I make my own money, I have to work when everyone else is off. I keep getting text and invites to go places and it's always during work because only a couple of people I know right now are late/night shift folks. It's very hard to keep going.

What always made me feel better when I was stressed out was swinging, but that's not something I really can do anymore. I'm too tall for the stupid playground swings over here and the tree my old swing was on died :X I don't care how old I get, that will always be the best therapy. The next best option is dancing/pacing around with my headphones on...

. tumblr
    . mfc .

^^ Do what you gotta do to keep cool without harming yourself. Dance man dance.

It seems you do have something to look forward to. You do have something to live for. You plan on moving up north to room with friends? There's that social life you've been missing and most likely a new job. Hold on to that and remember harming yourself harms more than just you. Those friends that keep texting you and inviting you to hang out, but you're too busy? They care. I don't even know you and I care. Take care of yourself.
    Everything's Eventual...

Slim Shady is my lady Medical Orbit's Avatar
    Riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit

I can't watch pregnancy scenes in movies or films. I have to look away and cover my ears. Nothing from anything of the horror genre could possibly disturb me as much as seeing someone give birth.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information