+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Confession Session II

Default Confession Session II

Fresh start for the thread! As the original topic stated quite nicely: "This thread is to get anything off your chest without the fear of being ridiculed or judged."

Be respectful and try to stay on topic and we'll all get along :)

Default Re: Confession Session II

I confess to picking my nose and letting my dog eat my boogers P:

late april fools

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

I know we're not supposed to judge but...yech.

I confess that for some of the kids I deal with on a weekly basis I wish they didn't go to school, or at least this school.
    Everything's Eventual...

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

I gotta get in on the first page!

Spoiler:
    Used to smuggle the occasional pizza pie out of Papa Johns every now and again while I was working there.

I confess that everytime I see someone banned all of a sudden I start fearing that it might happen to me too.

And then I want to become a senior member even harder! They never get banned right?

I once shoplifted when i was 14 just to see what it felt like.
    I was running an errand for my mum, buying some bread and milk. After I paid for the stuff and received the shopping bags,
    I took another stroll around the shop and discreetly threw a choc bar in one of the bags. Small-time, but still stealing.

Felt really shitty afterwards and never did it again.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Bro View Post
    I confess that everytime I see someone banned all of a sudden I start fearing that it might happen to me too.
    On a semi-related note, you just reminded me of the hilarious moment when, during the 2011 mass-ban purge, King/RageOfSarus demanded to know why i wasn't included.
    I don't think i've ever exchanged a single word with him before, so his comment made me chuckle because it seemed so random and unprovoked. XD
    Last edited by MDL; April 2nd, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

I've only ever been joke banned, yet another reason to hate April fool's day, maybe I should be more confrontational.

Since it kind of got lost at the end of the previous CS...

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    So you've probably read my "status updates" recently in the Day thread so you know that I kinda fell in love again. But this time, the boy also fell in love with me, so it's the best feeling in the world right now for me.

And with this feeling came thousands of more. For example I started to hate distance and the fact that teleports aren't invented yet.
    More seriously, there is another boy (who is, again, younger than me. I see a pattern here). He was the first one to truly notice that something was going on between me and the other boy (for comprehension's sake, BoyA will be the one I'm in love with and BoyB will be the other). So after talking with me, BoyB admitted that he was kinda into me too but was afraid to take the first steps because he saw that I was... how do I say it... fragile. And didn't want to hurt me accidentally or something like that. He's totally cool with us getting together, he doesn't want me to choose him or anything.

I don't know, I just wanted to write this somewhere, because it occupies my thoughts a little bit too much nowadays.

The other thing is a little bit... well I know I have nothing to hide but I'll still put hide tags around it so those who don't want to read it can skip it.
    Aww, congratulations Nolus. Really happy for you, you deserve this happiness :)
    Hoping everything works out well for you.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Light Bro View Post

And then I want to become a senior member even harder! They never get banned right?
    It's not like we have tenure.
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

I confess I am scared of (vaccine)needles even though they never hurt me ;w; Had two vaccines done today and I twice jumped when I saw the needles xP
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

Quote Originally Posted by Arei
    Ahhhh I'm smiling so hard right now, so happy for you Nolus!!! I hope everything goes well when you get to meet in person, and he is a swell guy :love:

Also why in the hell is it saying there are more pages but they loop back??? Was there another pissing match I missed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Print View Post
    Since it kind of got lost at the end of the previous CS...
    Aww, congratulations Nolus. Really happy for you, you deserve this happiness :)
    Hoping everything works out well for you.
    Thanks guys :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    I confess I am scared of (vaccine)needles even though they never hurt me ;w; Had two vaccines done today and I twice jumped when I saw the needles xP
    Same here. Somehow the look of those makes me shiver~

I'm more afraid of the intravenous needles than anything.

;_; it's all for a really good cause

I hope everything works out well for you too Nolus and please do be careful.
    Everything's Eventual...

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Thanks guys :)

Same here. Somehow the look of those makes me shiver~

I'm so happy for you (c'mon, everytime someone is loved in the world everyone should be happier :3 ) and About the inexperience you only have to know what you feel for each other, be comfortable with each other and don't be ashamed of anything: you really like each other and it will be a joyous ocasion, your ocasion. Don't give a damn about anything. It will be just you two and it will be great :3 Aw, shucks. I'm gonna get emotional.

Edit:

Funny thing about how i sleep. I only sleep like 3,4 hours in the night and at mid-day i get like another hour of sleep (I work from home so i can). At first i thought it was because i had a routine then someone pointed me out that i could be because the frequent depressions that i suffer (which i didn't have any when i was in Japan, yay!). I still wonder the reason but in Monday i went out with a friend that is kinda a workholic and when i told her how little i slept she told she was jealous because that way she could work more...Days later, i think i'm mad at that comment. Don't know.

Ah, that's right! And when i told my mother that i'm afraid i might be bipolar or suffer from depression (or something like that given my background with attention disorder and Hiperactivity) she told me "No mames" which is kinda "Cut the crap out" i guess?

Uh, yay?
    Last edited by Prismeru; April 2nd, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

How can I say this.....

Hidden:
    My mom said I need to see a psychologist...I doubt he/she can help me. Things like: Iīm a total failure in life, Iīm invisible to everyone, I live in a sea of lies and the thought that I hate myself is always in my mind. I donīt have ANY motivation to live, but I donīt want to die now. I donīt have friends (most of them are dead) and the only people I talk to is my sick mother, so is hard to be happy.

Everything I try to do, ends up in total failure OR, it becomes impossible to do, so I give up. I see people my age or younger being happy and I canīt be happy..I ask to myself "Why this is so hard for me ? I am a idiot ? I have mental problems ? Why I canīt do nothing ?"

I see me, all alone with no help, I try to cry, I try to battle, but nothing works..I just try to forget about that, I live me life and go to sleep, waiting for tomorrow.

Sorry..
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    OT: How can I say this.....

Hidden:
    My mom said I need to see a psychologist...I doubt he/she can help me. Things like: Iīm a total failure in life, Iīm invisible to everyone, I live in a sea of lies and the thought that I hate myself is always in my mind. I donīt have ANY motivation to live, but I donīt want to die now. I donīt have friends (most of them are dead) and the only people I talk to is my sick mother, so is hard to be happy. Everything I try to do, ends up in total failure OR, it becomes impossible to do. I see people my age or younger being happy and I canīt be happy..I ask to myself "Why this is so hard for me ? I am a idiot ? I have mental problems ? Why I canīt do nothing ?"

And I see me, all alone with no help, I try to cry, I try to battle, but nothing works..I just try to forget about that, I live me life and go to sleep, waiting for tomorrow.

Sorry..
    That's not OT at all. In fact, that's the sort of thing this thread is here for, so people have a place to post things like that.

Spoiler:
    That does sound like pretty harsh depression. It's hard to do pretty much anything in that state, so well done on achieving the library stuff you've posted about elsewhere. I'm not sure about how things are in Brazil, but is there a chance you might be able to get some anti-depressants? They won't fix things but they might make it a little easier to cope, if that makes sense?
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

How can I say this.....

Hidden:
    My mom said I need to see a psychologist...I doubt he/she can help me. Things like: Iīm a total failure in life, Iīm invisible to everyone, I live in a sea of lies and the thought that I hate myself is always in my mind. I donīt have ANY motivation to live, but I donīt want to die now. I donīt have friends (most of them are dead) and the only people I talk to is my sick mother, so is hard to be happy.

Everything I try to do, ends up in total failure OR, it becomes impossible to do, so I give up. I see people my age or younger being happy and I canīt be happy..I ask to myself "Why this is so hard for me ? I am a idiot ? I have mental problems ? Why I canīt do nothing ?"

I see me, all alone with no help, I try to cry, I try to battle, but nothing works..I just try to forget about that, I live me life and go to sleep, waiting for tomorrow.

Sorry..
    Spoiler:
    Haha, at the least you're not alone in feeling all of that. I'm exactly in the same boat, where for a long time the only company I have is the family I have to take care of. And then when one person was giving me a home and security, BAM she left randomly and I was left worse.

But you know what, a couple of things become obvious from this vantage point we're on
    - First, AP is actually a pretty fucking phenomenal place. Seriously, let's consider how quirky and weird and still abnormally well informed and wise people are here. It personally makes no sense to me, that a forum focused on a japanese children's comic would lead to a community of very bright and interesting people. And here's the thing ... you're one of the integral components of that group of people. Like we all know you, and mawile and cirno and the questions in the sig and the quest to work in libraries* ... you're definitely not invisible. And while it is weird to be visible in an internet site but invisible in the real world ... considering the people one gets to interact with here, I think sometimes that's for the better. It gives you a greater context for the world instead of just the bubble you live in.
    - Second, I genuinely believe that people that wind up in this sort of situation can aim for more. Sometimes the dissatisfaction is the result of the fact that everyone around you fits comfortably in this preconceived narration of what life is supposed to be like, and while it's not wrong of them to be that way, it's certainly wrong for some of us to try and fit into that. Sometimes being invisible and not fitting in one society or generation or culture just means you're part of a completely different one, one that can perhaps accomplish completely different things that those other people would never even bother to think about.

Keep on living. I know it's hard to maintain that motivation, I really do. I've spent weeks just lying in bed not wanting to do anything, because frankly the weight of the world really can be too much. But at the least we must keep going until we find that one place, or that one group of people, in which we can actually be the best of ourselves and shine. And really, it's all about the journey.
    Hopefully that helps you. In part I also hope it helps me.

*Man, I really really hope I'm thinking of the right person. IT'd be horrible and embarrasing if I were wrong xD
    Like that I don't shut up about games? Here's my game design blog
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Nephy4

Needles make me a little uneasy but I can take them.....relatively well. My brother goes apeshit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus
    So after talking with me, BoyB admitted that he was kinda into me too but was afraid to take the first steps because he saw that I was... how do I say it... fragile. And didn't want to hurt me accidentally or something like that. He's totally cool with us getting together, he doesn't want me to choose him or anything.

I just wanted to write my own congrats, Nolus but this caught my eye. It's nice to see that he doesn't want to put any pressure or make you uncomfortable or something.

How can I say this.....

Hidden:

Sorry..
    Hidden:
    Your new job seems to make you happy. Concentrate on that. It's not common for people to get paid for something they really like to do. You have that opportunity and maybe you can take advantage of that. When you're not working keep yourself occupied at home when you can. Read a book, watch a movie, tv, games, anything. If it helps keep your mind off of depressing thoughts and it's safe it IS productive.

You're not a failure. It's one thing for someone else to call you this but when you think it yourself the implications are far more hurtful . I think you should at least consider seeing a therapsit/psychologist and don't write it off so easily. You never know if he/she might be able to help. A person you can talk to face to face. A person that will listen and offer professional advice.

Take care of yourself and there's no need to apologize.
    Everything's Eventual...

How can I say this.....

Hidden:

Sorry..
    There are thousands if not millions of yous all over the world and probably even just in Brazil. You're not alone on this, not even close.
    And those smiley people you see are probably nowhere near as carefree as you imagine either. Everything outside of you looks shiny when you're in a depression, and when it's a social type depression people especially look shiny.
    The change is really slow, but don't give up battling. You're making progress that you just don't notice. It might be years honestly, but you are moving if you're battling.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information