View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

21 32.31%
  • Team Mystic

26 40.00%
  • Team Valor

18 27.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 239 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Default Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Haha. Love it. Fuckin' brass.

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Well, i'll wait for the patch that make BOTH GAMES NOT SUCK.

(yeah, i'm gonna have a field trip with this).
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

the answer is Spaghetti! zachri's Avatar

I'm so fucking hyped and fangasming so hard I've just been staring at the announcement with teary eyes since I found out.

#SWAGLETON

The Other White Meat Capt Haggis's Avatar

They fixed a bug in X and Y so I see no problems patching.
    Your daily heaping helping of haggis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    With the 3DS software, it does not seem to all that of an issue to add data to a game's code via patch :T
    Yeah, this is what I'm wondering about.

There have already been two patches for X/Y, but I was under the impression that they mainly just fixed some bugs in the coding and prepared the games for full Pokébank functionality by enabling something that was previously left disabled, not adding new content per se. Not sure how feasible that is when most of the data is still on the cartridge itself. If there's space to add in more stuff, then absolutely, but if it's hard-coded to include only what has been stored there before it's locked, we're probably not going to see new content.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

I'm curious to find out what made Ruby and Sapphire "suck" for so much people, when they were actually solid entries.

Yeah, the time function was taken out (which'll most likely return here) and there was ALOT of water paths.... and there were also the first games where you couldn't transfer your old 'Mons and had to start from scatch. But other than that, they were good games.

I think people are confusing their lost of interest with the Pokemon fad seemingly dying down by the point of the original games releases. Because the actual games are really no different from all the other ones.

It looks like the games will have red/blue packaging.

Now where's my Colosseum and XD remake.

If these were going to be plain old remakes, they wouldn't focus on "NEW ADVENTURE" in the reveal. I think that they are going to go the route of B2W2. How did they word the reveal of those?

I promised myself to not get any more games after Smash this year.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

I want the old Battle Frontier back, I want Feebas not to be an absolute bitch to find, I want Mega Kyogre, and I want a secret battle with Miror B.

Funnily enough I really didn't like Pokemon Silver and Gold as a kid but loved Pokemon Ruby, maybe it was because it had a run button. I have fond memories of pokemon Ruby, like breeding my army of Milotec, and Ninetails. Also my surprise when the little steel pokemon Aron that I just captured because I was running out of pokemon whilst in a cave eventually grew into the beast that is Aggron. My nostalgia boner is strong with this one so I'm actually looking forward to this quite a lot I hope they add a bunch of cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I want the old Battle Frontier back, I want Feebas not to be an absolute bitch to find, I want Mega Kyogre, and I want a secret battle with Miror B.
    I agree with the Feebas part and who's Miror B?

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1125 View Post
    I'm curious to find out what made Ruby and Sapphire "suck" for so much people, when they were actually solid entries.

Yeah, the time function was taken out (which'll most likely return here) and there was ALOT of water paths.... and there were also the first games where you couldn't transfer your old 'Mons and had to start from scatch. But other than that, they were good games.

I think people are confusing their lost of interest with the Pokemon fad seemingly dying down by the point of the original games releases. Because the actual games are really no different from all the other ones.
    It would be impossible for me to point out what I didn't like because I barely remember anything from it. I remember a tower where Rayquaza was, I remember searching on shallow waters for the stone to evolve Lombre, I remember hating dive.

If there really was as much surfing as people say, that could be a reason since I hate it as much as possible. If I remember correctly, only a very few old pokémon were available in the games and that could also be a problem since back in that time I wanted to use my favorites (unlike now, when I prefer to keep my team with only pokemon from the game's generation).
    Also the ammount of interesting Bug types seem to be directly related to how much I like a pokémon game and I can't say I like 3rd gen additions.

That aside, I liked some gen 3 pokémon and I liked Kyogre and Rayquaza (I usually hate uber legendaries, so liking 2 from a same generation is like a miracle), so I guess it was not that bad even back in the time.

FC 0147-0584-2654

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    I agree with the Feebas part and who's Miror B?

Gamefreak, you guys are too late on this April Fools joke

mirror B with Mega Ludicolo, please gamefreak

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I didn't mind the region itself but I wasn't a fan of any of the Pokemon for the gen except the legendary pokemon, Treeko, and Mudkip. as long as we aren't limited to mostly gen 3 pokemon (which I strongly doubt) I will be satisfied I mean either way I will be getting it

I also really hope they put secret bases back in that was my favorite thing about gen 3 closest thing we have had since then is that resort house
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    I also really hope they put secret bases back in that was my favorite thing about gen 3
    That plus the broken Exp. All would make it extremely easy to level. But I wouldn't count on it. I'll be satisfied as long as we get a Trick Mansion

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Mega Ludicolo will be normal Ludicolo hooked on X or Cocaine. Dance all night baby!
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

After all the little hints and teases they gave us on X and Y, I knew they were going to have to make that remake xD I'm liking the new looks so far, I hope player customisation gets even more upgraded!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information