View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

21 31.82%
  • Team Mystic

27 40.91%
  • Team Valor

18 27.27%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 240 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Default Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Finally, the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire have been announced. Can't wait for it. Just like Y and Y they'll have the same release date worldwide.

Default Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Woooot.

Hopefully the games get some mega tweaks.

I guess I'll probably be getting the water one again.

Aight, there's my Kyogre. Got Ruby last time, was convinced it was the better of the two, and now think it's time to change.

Although, it would really be cooler to own both originals and remakes. Silver-SoulSilver and Ruby-OmegaRuby.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

I had Ruby, and now i will have the Omega Ruby.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

I wasn't a fan of Ruby/Saphire, so let's see. Depending on the additions, I might end up buying one of those (Saphire, since Kyogre is one of the few uber legendaries I like).

And although I am a mega hater, here I am already hoping for my Mega Butterfree, Mega Beedrill, Mega Donphan, Mega Lanturn, Mega...
    At least I think Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are a given, I can't see Gamefreak releasing a game with only one of the three starters having an extra evo.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Not really a "new adventure" when it's a remake.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; May 7th, 2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

So they've finally done it, eh? Cool.

Gotta go with Ruby again. One file off my GBA cartidge (which I still have) was super lucky: Pokerus and three caught shinies.

Not really looking forward to the gen that made me lose all interest in Pokemon for years till Black, but maybe it could be redeemed.

Finally, it's confirmed! Kinda torn on which one to get, my Ruby was stolen and my Sapphire won't read anymore. Hopefully they will have the battle frontier from Emerald represented, I loved that place.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    And although I am a mega hater, here I am already hoping for my Mega Butterfree, Mega Beedrill, Mega Donphan, Mega Lanturn, Mega...
    At least I think Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are a given, I can't see Gamefreak releasing a game with only one of the three starters having an extra evo.
    I can't see any new Mega Evolutions being added until the next generation comes knocking because they weren't in the code for X/Y, which are still the mainline games that all the competitive stuff is based on for now. Not everyone is going to buy the remakes, and people who did couldn't import the new Megas over to X/Y because they're simply not in the game.

Unless they patch X and Y to include them, but I have no idea whether that's possible or not with the current technology.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

New new new NEW NEW?
    If you were born after 2003, I guess.

Whatever. Still pumped. Maybe they can fix some of the annoyingness of waterworld. Fun pokes in gen 3, but the game was ehh.

Interestingly enough, I feel like I've done playthroughs of Ruby (and Emerald) the most of any generation, and that made me get sick of the games for a while.

Part of me wants to reconstruct my favorite team, while part of me wants to start fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    I can't see any new Mega Evolutions being added until the next generation comes knocking because they weren't in the code for X/Y, which are still the mainline games that all the competitive stuff is based on for now. Not everyone is going to buy the remakes, and people who did couldn't import the new Megas over to X/Y because they're simply not in the game.

Unless they patch X and Y to include them, but I have no idea whether that's possible or not with the current technology.
    What about Mega Latios/Latias? I think they were confirmed to be in the X/Y code by hackers but I don't think they were officially confirmed. Helps that they were from this gen too.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    What about Mega Latios/Latias? I think they were confirmed to be in the X/Y code by hackers but I don't think they were officially confirmed. Helps that they were from this gen too.
    Hmm, yeah, maybe. If there are unreleased Mega Evolutions, they'll obviously come out now. With Blaziken already having its Mega, I wouldn't be that surprised to see Sceptile and Swampert also getting theirs. But any more than what we already know of and know to expect is most likely not going to show up.

The new forms of Kyogre and Groudon look really badass. Because I played Sapphire as a kid it's obvious that Alpha Sapphire will be my choice.

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Da da DAAAAAA!
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Hurrah! I loved the original games, definitely looking forward to these.

Here we go again.

I approve of the worldwide release concept. A smart move by the company and at the same time beneficial to the players. Oh and I'll be going with the fish of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post

Well, there are two unrevealed Mega coded in X/Y, that could be a terrible indication that they are the only ones we'll get in OR/AS.

I hope it doesn't work that way 'cause I think it would suck to have a Mega Blaziken but not Mega Sceptile/Swampert. It would ruin the supposed balance among starters.

Out of curiosity, how does forms work with the previous games? Like, Kyurem's fusion, were they coded into B/W already?
    FC.0147-0584-2654

With the 3DS software, it does not seem to all that of an issue to add data to a game's code via patch :T

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information