+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Mangas I am reading:
    Spoiler:
    NOT ENOUGH

How do I like them:
    Spoiler:
    UH..

Mangas I wanna read:
    Spoiler:
    TOO MANY

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Mangas I am reading:
    Spoiler:
    NOT ENOUGH

How do I like them:
    Spoiler:
    UH..

Mangas I wanna read:
    Spoiler:
    TOO MANY
    Really informative post

Edit: Going to start reading Akira since its only 38 chapters and maybe Parasyte since it's also short, just finished Elfen Lied wow was that awesome it had a much better ending than the anime.

Haven't got to far in the Toriko manga yet but from what I read it's pretty damn cool.
    Last edited by Ripcat; June 5th, 2014 at 12:17 AM.

"I live Based, so don't try to be Based" - Lil B

I read up to chapter 67 of Tokyo Ghoul this week, I really like it so far but I'm still considering wether I want to read the raws or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I'm having nice time with Witches by Igarashi Daisuke. The art is great in its own way, and it's very well written. Here a lovely coloured spread:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    These are the series which I'm currently reading:

Shounen Jump: Kochikame, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Toriko, Kuroko no Basket, Nisekoi, Haikyuu!!, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Shokugeki no Souma, World Trigger, Soul Catcher(S), Illegal Rare, iShoujo, Stealth Symphony, Hinomaru Zumou

Jump SQ: Embalming, Claymore, Tegami Bachi, Shin Tennis no Oujisama, Ao no Exorcist, D.Gray-man, To Love-Ru Darkness, Gate 7, 1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi, Teiichi no Kuni, Kono Oto Tomare!, Owari no Seraph, Gamma, Te to Kuchi, Taishou Roman Oni-san Yameteee!!, Shinai Naru Koroshiya-sama, Sousei no Onmyouji, Second Brain, Gakumon!, Mu and I, Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane

Young Jump: Real, Zetman, Liar Game, Kingdom, Usogui, 81 Diver, Beshari Gurashi, Destroy and Revolution, Nejimaki Kagyuu, Tokyo Ghoul, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Terra Formars, Innocent, Kamen Teacher Black, Kakuriyo Monogatari, Gunjou Senki, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, Hamatora, Boku Girl, Yokohama-sen Doppelgänger, Barcelona no Taiyou, Youkai Shoujo, Kenkouki, Mogusa-san, Riku-dou

Others: Peace Maker, Gingitsune, Jojolion, Choukakou, Biorg Trinity, Minikui Kaeru no Ko, Steins;Gate Mugen Enten no Arc Light, Q, Non Non Biyori, One Punch-man, Nanatsu no Taizai, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R, Koe no Katachi, Yowamushi Pedal, Kekkai Sensen
    Cool, an Usogui reader. Did you catch up with the raws or stalled at the English translation? Also, what do you think of it?

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Did you catch up with the raws or stalled at the English translation?
    I'm reading raw.

Also, what do you think of it?
    It is good.

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Manga I'm currently following in order of enjoyment:
    Hunter x Hunter
    Toriko
    Kuroko's Basketball
    Berserk
    Attack On Titan (spin-offs included)
    One Piece
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Kingdom
    Bleach
    Magi (Sinbad spinoff included)
    Fairy Tail
    Naruto
    One Punch-man

Manga I plan to start reading soon:
    Seven Deadly Sins
    Terraformars
    Last edited by Louis-1988; June 8th, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I keep putting off Nausicaa.
    Me too. I heard the story is top notch but the art style just throws me off. Normally, that wouldn't affect me but maybe it's because it's too "retro"
    Maybe you would like to try Shuna no Tabi. Similar plot, it's considered a Nausicäa's prototype, and it has just some few chapters. Here the info about it in Nausicäa's net site.

Nausica is among my best mangas ever.

No need to sell me on Nausicaa, this forum has done that already.

It's just that I haven't had time to undertake a whole manga series lately.

I'm not selling it; just giving you options, since you seem to be interested. People have the right to dislike any manga.
    Last edited by Ukimix; June 9th, 2014 at 01:36 PM.

Okay, I started Battle Angel Alita and its the best thing ever. goodbye.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    I'm not selling it; just giving you options, since you seem to be interested. People have the right to dislike any manga.
    I think I may have given off the wrong impression. I don't need to be sold on Nausicaa because I'm already sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I think I may have given off the wrong impression. I don't need to be sold on Nausicaa because I'm already sold.
    Ok! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Also recently caught up to Karakuri Circus and enjoyed that, so I'll probably be following that
    This manga needs more love! Discovered someone scanlating it again a few weeks ago. Reread the series from the beginning and its still awesome. Easily one of the best shounen series I ever read.

NNID: jervinnectar

Reading Chijou wa Pocket no Naka no Niwa by Tanaka Ai. Just loved the second one about the blind King and the royal Gardener who took care of the flowers for him!

Does anyone know from which manga is this pic:

Spoiler:

It seems to be Tsuruta Kenji's art from his Wandering Island, but I'm not sure and I can't remember...

I started reading Akame Ga Kiru and Nanatsu no Taizai and I have to say I'm really enjoying Nanatsu. Good manga so far, looking forward to the anime as well.

Hmm, started and dropped Legend of Koizumi because I was interested in the political figures/over the top games but I don't get mahjong. Currently reading Sket Dance and Nobunaga no Chef and thinking of starting Soul Eater/God of High School. Nobunaga no Chef is the most interesting out of these, I'm just starting the second chapter and I'm already hooked.

EDIT: Holy Shit, if I had to loosely describe Nobunaga no Chef, it would like Kingdom meets Shokugeki no Soma.
    Spoiler:
    The MC's about to have his dessert shokugeki with another chef from his time period in front of the EMPEROR!!!
    This manga is amazing. Would recommend.
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; June 18th, 2014 at 03:55 PM.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

I'm reading this manga called 'Again!!'. It's about a loner boy who goes back in time and joins his high school cheer squad. I think it started off slow, but it has really grown on me with good characters and comedy. Plus I really like the art.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Just started reading : Lone Wolf and Cub .

Plan to read : Yokohama , Aria , All you need is kill , Hajima no Ippo , Tokyo Ghoul , Path of the Assassin and Samurai Executioner.

Just read Witches (Majo) by Igarashi Daisuke A master piece. The stories and characters were brilliant, but, personally I found it has some true wisdom about the life in this planet. So good!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information