+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 2,581 to 2,591 of 2591

Thread: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

I'm nowhere near London, but I hope the seminar at least mentions Kyousougiga (it's pretty niche and easy to overlook especially in a broader scope, but has a really unique take on the source and could really use the exposure).

Anyways, that is a rather interesting topic, and I'm glad someone's going in-depth on it.

I don't know, but I did remind her about Rozen Maiden.

She's always been a huge anime fan, but even she can't have seen everything. I wish to hell I could be there, but there is this Atlantic Ocean in the way.

Again, for people living in England, my friend is giving her seminar about Alice in Wonderland in Japan at the Sainsbury Institute in Norwich on June 7-8th. However this is a big symposium with lots of other academics giving seminars, many involving manga/anime/games.
    http://amandakennell.net/adaptation-symposium/

Dammit, I REALLY wish I was there.

(ironically, this friend JUST got into One Piece. I told her she should have listened to me.)

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

I did some odd jobs around my Aunt's and Uncle's house today, (and got paid for it, which was great). Flatten a bunch of boxes and send them to the garbage line, sweeped the family room, etc.

*dying hair*
    *mixing volume developer with hair color creme stuff*
    *spend time thoroughly spreading it through my hair*
    *kill nearly an hour to let it sit*
    *rinses hair*
    *no color???*
    *sees I used conditioner instead of the color creme*

Oh my god I'm dumb

Also my car died and now I have to get a ride to the airport. Somehow this is leading to me arriving at an airport at midnight for a 6am flight. Sleep is gonna be stupid tomorrow.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

My blog (link below) is coming along nicely. It's fun to have a writing exercise to do each day, and I'm SHOCKED how much I am pulled out of it. I mean it's a fucking HAREM anime.
    I started a blog about Harem Anime right here! https://dewbond.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

My cousin invited me to come with him to a seminar at his new job. I'm glad I went, it really opened my eyes.

I've never been interested much in tablets but I'm using my laptop in tablet mode right now to read manga and I'm liking it a lot. The only issue is that typing is a massive chore.

My fitness history: thin until 7, then fat, at 15 joined a gym for a year, slimed down and tonned up a little, went to college, keept up for year 1, fat again.

At 22 tried to lose weight again, running a lot, started real job, fell down the wagon.

At 25 joined a new gym, worked out there with friends, until we were only two (they moved away from the country) and the last one was kidnaped after exercise one day (he's ok, I saw him last week), so I hard stopped on that gym.

Then there was this coupon that sold me like a year subscription for 3 months pay, got in, did a month and a half, and never went again.

Then I moved to spain and while I had lived or worked with a Gym at least a block away, didn't get the motivation, I was running around and walking a lot so I wasn't so sedentary, and after I moved I bougth a eliptic bike way to big for it to be useable in my current apartment.

So, today, I went to the gym. I have this issue that I feel like I dont use enough energy to be tired, but just enough to get hyper, so I shouldn't excercice at night because I should sleep instead of talking about every time that I tried to get into healthy habits, but I'm just a blob in the mornings. Should try to get even more tired to try and just fall asleep, or change my everything and start working out in the mornings.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Today i was at my usual convenience store and a lady with a burka was taking long to pay in cash.
    An old lady said " an arabe being a pain in the ass again!"
    And everyone in the store, clients and sellers, mostly white people, started bashing the old lady and reminding her that racism is illegal in our country and that she is the pain in the ass.

I thought it was beautiful and worth sharing :)

I assume you mean hijab, since the burqa is illegal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information