+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

Thumbs up How was your Day 2 (general chat)

How was YOUR day?? the sequel

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Default Re: How was your Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    How was YOUR day?? the sequel
    Since it is a sequel, technically should we be asking how will your "tomorrow" be?

Well, my day was spent watching movies, walking to the store, enjoying the weather, and being on here. I didn't have to work this weekend.

Everything's Eventual...

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

Well, i'm scheming how to marry Wolfwood since he (or she? I'm really bad at this guys) seems to be a really good cook.

Also: Thank you so much for going Old Yeller on the old Thread Taboo. That last pages were a mess.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

We shall never know my mysterious gender. But did the cake look like this?

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    We shall never know my mysterious gender. But did the cake look like this?

I don't really care about gender. Love is asexual, man. And what you cook sound delicious. At least from what i read. So go ahead and be a darling and stuff yourself into a sack while i figure how to get to Europe so i can steal you. I'll call it old-fashioned and i'll eat chocolate until i die. We'll figure everything else later.

Today was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies

A relative of one my high school classmates was murdered while in his car today

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Jesus christ that's awful. Do they have any idea why he was targeted?

I'm so sorry to hear that and i don't really know what to say. I'm speechless.

Damn, I'm sorry that happened.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Oh dear, such tragic news to hear; your classmate must be having a tough time right now.

I'm so sorry to hear that, please, be strong.

Anything, PM me.

My day was productive, I attended a workshop to learn how to do minor repairs on damaged books. The theory I had learned in college, but practice is another story. I liked it because I managed to repair a damaged book all by myself (well, with the help of the teacher) and also because I also managed to make new friends...Im proud of myself.

Another thing, my quiz game has begun.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that, please, be strong.

Anything, PM me.

My day was productive, I attended a workshop to learn how to do minor repairs on damaged books. The theory I had learned in college, but practice is another story. I liked it because I managed to repair a damaged book all by myself (well, with the help of the teacher) and also because I also managed to make new friends...Im proud of myself.

Another thing, my quiz game has begun.
    Whaaat? already? How does it work?

That's horrible. I'm really sorry :(

I was thinking about making a cold noodle salad with a sweet chili sauce to take with me tomorrow.

Except my fricking noodles have expired. I'll just take this as a hint that i really need to kick up my asian cooking lol.

Not such a good day today...last night my lady friend and I got home from dinner to find our hamster's cage on the floor in pieces and Rufus nowhere to be seen. We looked all over for him but could not find the little guy. We were worried because we have two cats as well and he was loose around the apartment. Still being hopeful, we set up his cage on the floor with a small trail of food leading to it and we hoped he would scamper back into it and everything would be fine.

This morning however, we met an unpleasant sight. I got up and went to our laundry hamper and the stepped in something I can't even describe...needless to say, one of our cats found the unlucky guy and had himself a midnight snack...my lady friend is distraught. :(

FUCK YOU and Butterflies

The Old Lapras and the Sea Kubihige's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Not such a good day today...last night my lady friend and I got home from dinner to find our hamster's cage on the floor in pieces and Rufus nowhere to be seen. We looked all over for him but could not find the little guy. We were worried because we have two cats as well and he was loose around the apartment. Still being hopeful, we set up his cage on the floor with a small trail of food leading to it and we hoped he would scamper back into it and everything would be fine.

This morning however, we met an unpleasant sight. I got up and went to our laundry hamper and the stepped in something I can't even describe...needless to say, one of our cats found the unlucky guy and had himself a midnight snack...my lady friend is distraught. :(
    I only hope my cats would do that to my roommate's rat. So annoying and it pees everywhere.

My day was pretty great. First day of summer classes. Feels nice to do something other than work and sleep all day. By this time tomorrow, I'll officially be a student again, which means I don't have to pay back loans yet. Yay x.X
    3DS FC: 3969-4669-8685

Quote Originally Posted by Kubihige View Post
    I only hope my cats would do that to my roommate's rat. So annoying and it pees everywhere.
    We have three rats ourselves, but our cats are horrified by them. Considering we rescued two of them from being feeders, I am quite glad that they are safe.

FUCK YOU and Butterflies

It's 6 in the morning and i haven't been able to sleep. And what's worse is that i have to make a lunch box before i leave.

So the train leaves at 11, and i need atleast an hour to cook, and half an hour to shower and get ready.

Yeah this should be fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information