+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 3,501 to 3,503 of 3503

Thread: General Zelda thread

Default Re: General Zelda thread

The only one to activate it's environmental protection, to be clear.

Most armors have each piece offering "+1 <environment resist>", and the areas only need 2 for cold, heat and fire, in order to leave you one slot to min-max or the sand/snow boots, or to stealth, or the kokor mask or whatever, and then the set bonus being an "<element> proof", while the Female Gerudo set having no individual bonus, but the set giving you the heat resist, (can't remember if it's +1 or +2).
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Woah, seriously? I completed the game 100% and I never realised I only needed two of each set.
    I'd probably still use all three pieces anyway because using only 2 feels "off" to me.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Discovered Stowaway

I recently used my overabundance of Platinum Points on mynintendo to get Spirit Tracks cheap on the Wii U. I remember having to quit playing it on the DS because that ridiculously stupid pipe playing thing was so badly controlled due to the microphone being a piece of crap, and I thought the Wii U pad and TV might be a better way to make it work. Sure enough, I can't even get past the very first pipe playing challenge. Is there any advice anyone can give regarding this? It renders the game damn near unplayable.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information