+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Default Re: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    There will be a lot of crew shenanigans once this saga ends and the next starts.
    I hope so.

The end of the "Pirate Alliance saga" should give its way to the "Strawhats-are-the-protagonists-again saga".

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    There will be a lot of crew shenanigans once this saga ends and the next starts.
    You're quite the optimist aren't you?

Whatever Choi travels on is cool and I would like to ask Oda what his ability is or if it's something else

I just can't help but feel like it's been so long since Imu... The old Kaguya comparison just doesn't seem to hold up anymore.
    2 years since Imu was silhouetted, and before that, 2 years since Imu was hinted at in 793.
    And I personally believe Doflamingo's comment back at the end of Marineford can count as a hint towards Imu, since it lines up perfectly with both Doflamingo's story and how Imu seems to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    I just can't help but feel like it's been so long since Imu... The old Kaguya comparison just doesn't seem to hold up anymore.
    2 years since Imu was silhouetted, and before that, 2 years since Imu was hinted at in 793.
    And I personally believe Doflamingo's comment back at the end of Marineford can count as a hint towards Imu, since it lines up perfectly with both Doflamingo's story and how Imu seems to operate.
    The length of time it would take to actually get around to dealing with Imu is exactly why the Kaguya comparison never made sense to me beyond the superficial aspects.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information