+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Default Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Not theories, not questions, not negative things, just little things you'd like to point out that aren't relevant in the current chapter discussion.

F.e., I just love how Burgress, who was an officer of one of the most successful pirate crews in the world was using a paper bag to conceal his identity instead of something more... you know, dignifying.

Default Re: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Meadows pretending to be completely irrelevant isn't becoming of a Yonko Commander.

Damnit Meadows, stop playing dead already and show us your true power!
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

The strawhats that are not on Dressrosa. I get that there are characters that people like that aren't on the Island, most of which people want is Sanji. For better or worse, they are not going to be showing up the rest of this arc. We will find out what happened to them when the arc is over, or at least after the climax.

Man what was the deal at the end of Thriller Bark with those creepy, weird tentacle monsters. Lola and the rest of them got out of there alive, so I'm wondering when Oda'll touch upon whatever those were.

Slim Shady is my lady Medical Orbit's Avatar
    Riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit

Quote Originally Posted by dailyfiber View Post
    Man what was the deal at the end of Thriller Bark with those creepy, weird tentacle monsters. Lola and the rest of them got out of there alive, so I'm wondering when Oda'll touch upon whatever those were.
    In an SBS it was revealed to be a fata morgana.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    It was a mirage? Do you have a link to that SBS by any chance?

Really? IIRC right after they leave the fog it's mentioned that the missing ships were something that started way before the Thriller Bark even got there.

Edit:

Hidden:

Yep.
    Last edited by madriano; July 18th, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

[Citation Needed]

Law's move where he takes the persons heart could probably be used on anyone. Which means he could k.o. yonkous and admirals. (Bring on the debate )

Someone move this into the DDTOT Threads That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dailyfiber View Post
    I don't think he will. It's an One Piece version of bermuda triangle. Just as bermuda triangle remains a mystery, the florian triangle will remain too. I think that is the whole point. To NEVER explain this. I don't even think Oda himself knows what those giant shadows are.

IIRC, I read it when I was looking through SBSs on the One Piece wiki. I don't remember which SBS it was in.

I'm 98 % sure Oda never said that, but if I am mistaken, I will admit to it. But it would just create a new mystery: If it wasn't Moriah, and it wasn't the thing in the mist, what the hell is THEN making ships disappear in the Florian Triangle?

Speaking of the thing in the mist, I actually hoped that we would never see the Rolling Pirates after the time-skip, so it would be indicated that it had killed/captured them. That would have made it even more creepy. But since this is One Piece, the chance of that happening was non-existent to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantGuy View Post
    I'm 98 % sure Oda never said that, but if I am mistaken, I will admit to it. But it would just create a new mystery: If it wasn't Moriah, and it wasn't the thing in the mist, what the hell is THEN making ships disappear in the Florian Triangle?

Speaking of the thing in the mist, I actually hoped that we would never see the Rolling Pirates after the time-skip, so it would be indicated that it had killed/captured them. That would have made it even more creepy. But since this is One Piece, the chance of that happening was non-existent to begin with.
    The Rolling Pirates are in Water 7 now. Or do you mean later in the story ?

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    The Rolling Pirates are in Water 7 now. Or do you mean later in the story ?
    No, I mean in general. I know they are in Water 7. What I meant is that I hoped they would never appear after Thriller Bark since that would indicate the thing in the mist had done something to them (making it more creepy), but since they have now been shown in the cover-story, it's obvious that they escaped unscathed.

No, I mean in general. I know they are in Water 7. What I meant is that I hoped they would never appear after Thriller Bark since that would indicate the thing in the mist had done something to them (making it more creepy), but since they have now been shown in the cover-story, it's obvious that they escaped unscathed.
    Of course they would escape. Lola is still relevant thanks to her yet-to-be-seen mother.
    Last edited by King Cannon; July 20th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

I think Oda just wanted to have a his own cliché horror movie ending for the final of Thriller Bark. Who knows ?

Well, since no one seems to have read what I read, I'm going to assume that what I read was false information.

Personally I think this thread should be bumped.

I also think we should all appreciate that Luffy began his epic adventure in a tiny boat by himself.

Every prisoner that arrives at Impel Down getting sterialized in boiling water

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information