+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Default Re: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Yes. Really happy about Moria being playable.

HQ Jump scan.

With Moriah being playable, I hope they decid(ed) to make Magellan playable as well.

[QUOTE=The Grim Heaper;3409870]With Moriah being playable, I hope they decid(ed) to make Magellan playable as well.[/QUOTE]

Me as well the more logia users the better. Also why is the scan black and white, I thought they were usually color? Also hope they confirm that somehow orz will be in the game maybe as a giant boss battle.

Finally, all of the Shichibukai are playable characters. Moriah gets his moment to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil-Salvation View Post
    Me as well the more logia users the better. Also why is the scan black and white, I thought they were usually color? Also hope they confirm that somehow orz will be in the game maybe as a giant boss battle.
    Magellan is a paramecia, not a logia.

Luffy's Thriller Bark color scheme confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
    Luffy's Thriller Bark color scheme confirmed?
    I don't see why not. And while they are at it, they should include the rest of the straw hats outfits

That logia/paramecia fruit is kind of confusing, also any translations with that Ace/Whitebeard page on the web site? Is there a special event happening for this game, there is an imgae of a map on the same page.
    Last edited by Gerbil-Salvation; February 6th, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

His fruit is a Paramecia, just like Mr. 3's is.

http://bato.to/read/_/107517/one-pie...by_mangarule/9

He doesn't turn into venom. He can only produce and control his poisons.
    If he was a Logia, Luffy wouldn't have been able to hit him the first time.

Playable Moria, yaye! Now just CONFIRM Wapol and Bellamy and Mr.2 as playable, and Ill be pretty content.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Flame View Post
    I've played the first 2 games, and I've always wondered why Characters like Nami, Zoro, Usopp, and Robin. Don't have there original outfits from the manga. Honestly you'd think they would put all the costumes the characters have ever worn, instead of some made up ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Chikara View Post
    I don't see why not. And while they are at it, they should include the rest of the straw hats outfits
    Robin's outfit is basically what she's worn *most* of the series, just not her original outfit. She's fine.

Zoro's is a little baffling since he did the plain white shirt thing for a *long* time, but at the same time... it is a plain white shirt. It's a little boring, and probably not something Oda would have settled for if he were to design him from scratch today with his modern design sense.

But when it comes to Nami and Usopp, they have had a *lot* of different outfits. Yes, you could go with the first thing Nami ever wore as that's pretty ingrained, but what about Usopp who refined his outfit a lot later to include goggles and sogeking mask and dials and whatnot? Their Arlong Park outfits? The Alabasta outfits? Enies Lobby outfits? Thriller Bark? They have a lot more variety than say, Luffy, who just changed the color on his stuff ocassionally.

Presumably its a subtle bit of branding to help differentiate the title from other OP games. Given that they've created extra DLC costumes for them in the past that give them Strong World outfits or Dyansty Warriors costumes or whatnot, plus timeskip designs, if they *wanted* they could easily have given them new ones by now.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Hope so too that they include all the Outfit from the Anime, even the 15th Anniversairy Outfits from Unlimited World Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    Hope so too that they include all the Outfit from the Anime, even the 15th Anniversairy Outfits from Unlimited World Red.
    Nope. Will never ever happen ever, don't even begin getting your hopes up on that one. That's a use of time and resources that makes zero sense.

At *best*, hope for them to someday include the first outfits characters had.

As DLC.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I don't know that I'd say that Usopp really has much variety in outfits. He wears those same overalls pretty much all the time until the Time Skip. Sometimes he'll throw a shirt on under it, but usually it's just shirtless and wearing overalls and boots. Plus the blue and white thing he always wears. As Sogeking, it's the exact same outfit as always, just with all his bandages, and then the cape and mask thrown on over everything. Same at Thriller Bark. Same outfit as always, just with the hat, cape, and anti-ghost accessories.
    Brook makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Playable Moria, yaye! Now just CONFIRM Wapol and Bellamy and Mr.2 as playable, and Ill be pretty content.

Robin's outfit is basically what she's worn *most* of the series, just not her original outfit. She's fine.

Zoro's is a little baffling since he did the plain white shirt thing for a *long* time, but at the same time... it is a plain white shirt. It's a little boring, and probably not something Oda would have settled for if he were to design him from scratch today with his modern design sense.

But when it comes to Nami and Usopp, they have had a *lot* of different outfits. Yes, you could go with the first thing Nami ever wore as that's pretty ingrained, but what about Usopp who refined his outfit a lot later to include goggles and sogeking mask and dials and whatnot? Their Arlong Park outfits? The Alabasta outfits? Enies Lobby outfits? Thriller Bark? They have a lot more variety than say, Luffy, who just changed the color on his stuff ocassionally.

Presumably its a subtle bit of branding to help differentiate the title from other OP games. Given that they've created extra DLC costumes for them in the past that give them Strong World outfits or Dyansty Warriors costumes or whatnot, plus timeskip designs, if they *wanted* they could easily have given them new ones by now.
    Robin only wore that outfit during Water 7/Enies Lobby, no other arc.

I actually prefer the plain white shirt to the one in the game. it looks cooler, if Oda didn't like it he would have changed it a long time ago. Plus Zoro has still has other outfits they could choose from.

Nami does have a lot of outfits. Usopp however pretty much has the same amount of outfits, if not less than Zoro.

The strawhats did change a lot, but who cares about the Drum outfits? And if we go purist, there's the color spreads, with too many costume designs.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Usopp's only seems the same, but there's always a new element on it, while Zoro keept the white shirt getup intact.

While Robin did change for thriller bark, it was close enough of a dress to raise confusion. But I do like her super casual getup when she joined the crew.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I'm not arguing the point that they should have more costumes, because they should, especially their first outfits... but as a design priority it makes sense to take something that's iconic and covers a lot of ground storywise. For the most part, that means Enies Lobby outfits, since that was *the* longest arc in the first half of the series by far.

I would much much MUCH prefer they put that time and effort into creating a new character than over designing costumes. (And Jinbe needs his orange back, I hate his green outfit)

As is they kind of got screwed by the timeskip happening while they were making the first game in the series, so they had to overwork the same characters twice, with *major* changes on several characters basically requiring a from-scratch approach. If not for that the roster would likely be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Chikara View Post
    Robin only wore that outfit during Water 7/Enies Lobby, no other arc.
    Which was a huge chunk of the series she was involved in, with her most memorable story arc and most iconic scenes, which is what they would want to skew closer to for the cinema cut scenes. And the game includes her first timeskip outfit. For all intents and purposes she basically had
    -Alabasta, Skypeia (which looks like a Nami outfit), Water 7, Timeskip, Punk Hazard, Dresserosa

They've got the two most iconic of the bunch. Sure her white coat/cowboy hat thing is fairly memorable, but it would also involve the most work in redesigning her clothes to apply physics of the flapping coat and extra elements and such.

Really, most of the strawhats are going to have like 8-12 fairly distinct outfits to choose from (not counting things they had for a very short time.) And in general, either their very first outfits or the Enies Lobby ones are the best bets.

(All of which gets thrown off by the likes of Chopper, Franky and Brook, who had very few outfit changes, mostly due to timing in the later cases)

Nami does have a lot of outfits. Usopp however pretty much has the same amount of outfits, if not less than Zoro.
    A lot of her stuff is kind of t-shirty, so it SHOULD be easy to implement more, but...

And Usopp has had a lot more variety than you might think, its just generally been pretty subtle, an element here, a shirt there, an additional accessory... much like Luffy's changes, it doesn't really register much in black and white since the base style is consistent, but its very prominent when in color.

I actually prefer the plain white shirt to the one in the game. it looks cooler, if Oda didn't like it he would have changed it a long time ago. Plus Zoro has still has other outfits they could choose from.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Usopp's only seems the same, but there's always a new element on it, while Zoro keept the white shirt getup intact.
    You only think that because you're remembering the first 100 chapters where it didn't change. But after that?

Zoro ditched the plain white shirt after Little Garden. He had something different in Drum, (coat) Alabasta, (desert attire) Skypeia (goggles and blue tank top), Davy Back (Buttoned white shirt with collar) Sabondy (striped shirt)... and in-game Zoro is wearing basically his Enies Lobby outfit.

Which again, one of the longest most iconic arcs.

And since the timeskip he's had his starting outfit, coat/shirtless on Punk Hazard, and black suit with fake beard for Dresserosa.

All that said, they've randomly included Luffy's carp outfit, so who the hell knows.

(I also wouldn't be shocked at a "Lucy" costume, since both Luffy and Sabo could use it. Heck, I forsee fake beards for all as DLC.)

We definitely need the fake beards!! and the sunglasses too

Hancock disguise glasess ftw
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I can't recall right now but the op musou games have no music from the tv show done in the usual musou rock way, right? I would love if they did a soundtrack like in hyrule warriors, taking actual familiar music and make a rock remix out of them.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information