+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Remastered Thread

Default Re: The Remastered Thread

I have fond memories of the GOW 3 such as getting stuck on a part with Satyrs and another part where you had to fight Cerberuses and Satyrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I have fond memories of the GOW 3 such as getting stuck on a part with Satyrs and another part where you had to fight Cerberuses and Satyrs.
    Tell me about it. I started the game on hard when it came out and that part took me a freaking long time to beat.^^

Damn you thought you had an S on your chest too?
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I imagine this might be just a port of the PC version that came out a while back. I guess it's a good thing Sony didn't include backwards compatibility so devs can make so much money with "remasters".

Don't know how much money's to be made off a game that people avoided like the plague the first time around.

The Nathan Drake Collection on PS4 is pretty nice. Admittedly, I mostly bought it for the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta access, but the remaster job is quite nice. I've only played a bit, and you can tell that they are old games, but they look miles better than they ever have, and the controls seem to have been tightened a bit as well. If you already own the Uncharted games and aren't particularly interested in beta access, I'd say it probably isn't the best use of $50 ($42 on Amazon). But it will definitely be worth having in the long run if you like the games as much as I do and often get the wild hair that makes you want to run through the whole series.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dea.../1100-6441922/

Dead Rising 1 is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbone. DR2 and DR2 Off the Record (not sure what the difference between the two are) are coming to PS4 and Xbone.

Really the only remaster I care about so far, Dead Rising 1. I played it a bit on the 360 when it first came out but never got that far so it's nice to be able to play it on PC finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Dead Rising 1 is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbone. DR2 and DR2 Off the Record (not sure what the difference between the two are) are coming to PS4 and Xbone.
    Off The Record let's you play a somewhat more twisted version of 2's story but with Frank West as the protagonist and some of 2's cast as enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Really the only remaster I care about so far, Dead Rising 1. I played it a bit on the 360 when it first came out but never got that far so it's nice to be able to play it on PC finally.
    I guess the WiiU don't get theirs ninja:

I'm sure the WiiU could handle the actual Dead Rising 1 at least. Not sure about the remastered version depending on how much it's upgraded.

^ After the godawful port on the Wii, I guess Capcom decided no no these three systems are just fine.

i like john cena and randy playercena5241's Avatar

Me and my sis cannot wait for this remaster http://www.thedragonstrap.com/ IT LOOKS AWSOME.

NEVER GIVE UP.
    STRAGHT EDGE MEANS I BETTER THAN U.

Don't know if this counts as remaster but

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/06...ker-announced/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information