+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396
Results 7,901 to 7,917 of 7917

Thread: My Hero Academia - Red Diamond is Crash

Default Re: My Hero Academia - Red Diamond is Crash

The new Vigilante chapter (chapter6+ beta) discussion doesn't seem to be up anywhere, I'm assuming there aren't any scanlations of it yet?
    Interesting look into All Might's (relatively recent) past. I imagined AM and Tsukauchi goes far back, but it seems their history isn't that old.
    I suppose it makes sense considering that the cop didn't seem to personally be familiar with AfO incident, and was seeking AM's advise.

I still can't shake off suspicion of his creepy eyes.
    Last edited by Aohige_AP; August 6th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

I just discovered that Oochako is the only one without a smartphone because she can't afford one.

Sad.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

I'm just gonna leave this here (it's in Spanish btw)

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/koneko...a-peso-r21802/

I know that the beginning of the series has Deku saying this is his story of becoming a great hero. But does anyone else think that we'll wind up with an actual Avengers type squad? That one guy from the hero association mentioned that since they were not likely to find a charismatic powerhouse like All Might that they were gonna focus on teams. I kinda do hope that's where they take it instead of just Deku at the top.

So like it'd be Deku, Explodo Kills, Uravity, Icy Hot, Igneium, Red Riot, Creati and Froppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I know that the beginning of the series has Deku saying this is his story of becoming a great hero. But does anyone else think that we'll wind up with an actual Avengers type squad? That one guy from the hero association mentioned that since they were not likely to find a charismatic powerhouse like All Might that they were gonna focus on teams. I kinda do hope that's where they take it instead of just Deku at the top.

So like it'd be Deku, Explodo Kills, Uravity, Icy Hot, Igneium, Red Riot, Creati and Froppy.
    The rest gonna be on West Coast?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

This dude argues that "boku hero aca" ugh.. presents a more individualist view of the shonen protagonist, that while the bonds are important, in the heat of battle you can only count on yourself, and no ammount of friendship speeches will stop a villain or a natural dissaster. Their drives to be The Best, and the protagonist of their own stories would make unsatisfactory to them to be just a team.

On my view I mostly agree, with the extra caveat that the way that this world presents heroes in a way that is professional and regulated, meaning that opening an agency, even if you manage to jump all the hurdles and hoops, would be hard pressed to find the needed qualifications to grow, everyone goes to an stablished agency, just like mangaka go to jump to publish instead of making their own magazine.

There are also the reality of their talents, just like people complains that Thor, Captain America and Hawkeye are in completely different leagues, the likes of Bakugou, Tsuyu and Mineta are in very different leagues and fields of expertise, having Tsuyu stay in a city without any water hazard would be a waste of her talents.

These kids are training to be the best of the best, I just can't see them being under a leader once they become pros. They would most likely chose to be their own bosses.

Look at the multi hero crisies that we have faced, they just work together for these big activities and then go their separate ways.

I feel like the concept of the "Pilar of Justice" is something that should be a shared responsability, between all of society, changing from one person to an elite group of persons is not much of an improvement of society as a whole.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Well they still are technically working for someone else. They are sorta able to be solo but they take orders it seems.

At any rate they'd still have their specialities. I don't think working under the same team would hamper their dreams much. They've mostly been doing team ups anyways. They develop individually but lessons still seem to be about being able to work well with others.

Nope. I think Deku will end up #1 hero just like All might. Doesn't mean he won't work with others though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.
    3DS FC-0473-7772-2500
    PSN-Aniki_33

The main reason for All Might being the symbol of peace is his overwhelming strength and ability to win no matter the odds, while wearing a smile of course. Nobody has ever shown a power like that and Deku is nowhere near that level so of course it doesn't look like 1 person can assume that mantle yet. Just imagine adult Deku becoming like All Might was before his injury. Deku already has the same heroic personality as All Might, but without the power he isn't drawing enough attention yet.

My Hero Academia: Vigilantes 006+beta is out! (Not the Pre-Stain VS Knuckleduster chapter)

http://readms.net/r/vigilante/006%2B.../1?t=2&f=0&e=1

Spoiler:

Heard it somewhere before but...YES! Vigilantes is going bi-weekly!
    I love these backstories with the main series characters. Seeing the Daily Planet, er, Avengers, no, Might Tower was great. That cow villain was ripped straight from Batman '66, complete with henchwomen.

Agree with Aohige that I thought Tsukauchi met All Might much earlier, but the reason he finds out and how he helps All Might works perfectly. The Nighteye cameo was good too.

Okay, so the first AM/AFO fight took place six years ago. Aizawa hasn't joined UA but had a reputation for expelling entire classes...hmmm. Gonna say Vigilante takes place three to five years before the MHA. Now, I wanna know why they made this series a prequel. Was it only to do prequel stories about MHA characters or do they have a plan for The Crawler and friends in the current timeline?

NNID: jervinnectar

That was a nice chapter.

Spoiler:
    I wasn't expecting a Clark Kent kind of thing with All Might. I'm not sure why. But I like it.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

That was a nice chapter.

Spoiler:
    I wasn't expecting a Clark Kent kind of thing with All Might. I'm not sure why. But I like it.
    Spoiler:

Well, his design and attitude always reeked of Golden/Silver Age Superman lol.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Spoiler:

Well, his design and attitude always reeked of Golden/Silver Age Superman lol.
    Which why I wonder why I never associated that with him.

Man I wish every filler was this good. Great Froppy episode.

I just caught up on 30+ chapters this weekend and now I'm up to date. I must say I'm blown away with how consistent the creator is. The fact that he has managed to keep the story this entertaining for so long is crazy. Kirishima getting all the development he did and going through 2 character arcs in that timespan is incredible.

This latest chapter though, was very confusing. It jumped back and forth in a way that had me scratching my head.

My one complaint with the series overall would probably be that it's so dense with all the battle arcs, that it almost becomes exhausting. At least he moves the plot forward with it. But I think it needs a bit more breathing room in between the arcs. The characters are all so lovable they could carry the series doing anything. I don't think every single in-betweener has to be prep for the next big thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next chapter is about Mirio, so cool.
    http://manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/149/1

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I can't shake it off the feeling that this arc would be 100x times better if Toga and Twice weren't around.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Default My Hero Academia - Red Diamond is Crash

Full exposure of Togaice's quirks. Which was nice, but by the pace of things dragon lady and the girls panel will be off paneled or flash backed.
    And yeah, don't see things ending well for Mirio...

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information