+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 412 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: My Hero Academia - Red Diamond is Crash

Default Re: Boku no Hero Academia

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    It's doing very bad in the ranking since it started to get ranked. So, there is no reason for Jump to keep Yoakemono.
    Figures, well even if I liked the outline of it, it still would've been a relatively short manga. Boku no hero academia has gotten better with each chapter.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Really enjoying this manga

The cover for the vol 1

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

What is great about Mario in a world full of heroes?

Not as cool looking as I hoped for. Will be supporting two new manga come November fourth.

Boku no Hero chapter 16 Raw(Or chinese translation, I don't know what it is :S)

Freaking Epic, I want to see the translation of this to completely understand everything that is happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post

Freaking Epic, I want to see the translation of this to completely understand everything that is happening!
    Soon, my friend! Yesterday I finally caught up translating to Ch. 15--today I buy JUMP and crack open Ch. 16!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post

That's a Chinese scan (with a weird QR code on the first page )

Clean Chapter 16 Raw: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0d...Chapter+16.rar

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

If it's TL'd up to 15, why are only 1-4 up? Are the chapters messy/hard to clean? Is there a lot of redrawing or difficult typesetting to be done? I haven't noticed much of that stuff so far, though to be fair I haven't really been paying attention for it. In my experience the TL is the most time intensive part of a scanlation when the RAW quality is decent.

Apply to the group then

Quote Originally Posted by fdsfgfs View Post
    If it's TL'd up to 15, why are only 1-4 up? Are the chapters messy/hard to clean? Is there a lot of redrawing or difficult typesetting to be done? I haven't noticed much of that stuff so far, though to be fair I haven't really been paying attention for it. In my experience the TL is the most time intensive part of a scanlation when the RAW quality is decent.
    They'll now come out more regularly. Ch. 5 will come out very soon

of the Animator Pirates Jirogomi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Thanks for translating this series - and for the updated version of Chapter 1!

RAW Spoilers below!

Spoiler:
    Really interested in finding more about Kacchan, the mysterious Facepalm guy and Frog Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Cool, thanks. I'm enjoying this more than I expected to, and you're right- the tl quality took a pretty serious uptick after ch1. Guess we have you to thank for that, eh? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fdsfgfs View Post
    Cool, thanks. I'm enjoying this more than I expected to, and you're right- the tl quality took a pretty serious uptick after ch1. Guess we have you to thank for that, eh? ;)
    And now I've fixed Ch. 1 as well!

The new translation for chapter 1 really makes me appreciate the series a lot more. =] Awesome!

Was going to give this is a try since I'm reading lots of positive commnerts about it, but I rather wait till it reaches the span of 50 chapters.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Just started reading this today, and at 5 chapters it's piqued my interest. Some of you talk about the similarities with OPM, but honestly, it's few and far between. Yes, both Saitama and this kid want to be heroes, but they're entirely different classes. If anything, the kid in this series is like King; is weak and useless and all of his accomplishments are based on help from someone much stronger than him who he looks to as a teacher. Also the art style is completely different and this is a more shounen-esque manga with all its kiddie drama and tough former friend/rival.

OPM is a story about a man looking for a rival he can fight without beating in one punch. Even before becoming a hero, Saitama was super strong as he was able to beat that crab monster in the flashback chapter -- before he started training,

Hero Academy is a story about a weak kid who wants to be a hero so that he can be strong.

Also, LOL @ super powers coming from a freak accident in China. That was pretty hilarious.

Discovered Stowaway Yosemite Ham's Avatar

This is honestly one of the most impressive new mangas to hit Jump in a long time imo and I'm really excited to see how this one plays out. The art style is really great and the protagonist reminds me of Tsuna from Reborn! but I already like Izuku more haha. Very excited for more chapters.

I also like the design of the female protagonist. Really cute.

Man I'm loving this, I'm hoping the subbers start to pick up the pace, I dont really want to look at the raws, saw one but I'm trying to keep myself from doing it.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information