+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 451 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9001

Thread: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

Default Re: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

Gigantomachia is definitely a big deal, as he's been showcased alongside Dabi and Toga, who are supposedly the "main" League of Villains members alongside Tomura himself.

Gigantomachio has the series' slowest build of any character, including AfO. Over 100 chapters between glimpsing him and an actual sort-of reveal.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

^ And that's why I have big expectations for the guy. He better be at least USJ Nomu strong but I'm sure he'll be much stronger. Be nice if he was the Oars of MHA, only going down through heavy hitting teamwork.

NNID: jervinnectar

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    ^ And that's why I have big expectations for the guy. He better be at least USJ Nomu strong but I'm sure he'll be much stronger. Be nice if he was the Oars of MHA, only going down through heavy hitting teamwork.
    So we would be getting the team-up fight we didn't get against Overhaul's final boss form? I'm all for that.

There's also something I really like about Deku having a rival in strength that uses huge size instead of superstrength.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

It is announce that Hero Academia going to have anime movie on 2018.

Hopefully the movie isn't derivative of the canon arcs like the OVAs are.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

I'd love to see the class take a big Field Trip to another country and meet heroes there but the first film will probably want to engage with the base setting. So... probably something similar to Stain is what I'd guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    I'd love to see the class take a big Field Trip to another country and meet heroes there but the first film will probably want to engage with the base setting. So... probably something similar to Stain is what I'd guess.
    Now you actually disappointed me that My Hero Academia non-canon material is ever going to take advantage of that premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Now you actually disappointed me that My Hero Academia non-canon material is ever going to take advantage of that premise.
    I mean it's a great, simple movie premise for the series and I'd be surprised if, assuming that multiple movies will be made, that never actually happens. The first anime movie typically sticks to a series' established boundaries so I just think it won't happen for a bit.

Honestly some kind of study abroad/exchange program would fit perfectly in with the main series and would let Horikoshi dip more heavily into Western comics. Suppose that in the U.S. (or some other country) heroes are less about popularity polls and the dominant force is instead the National Justice League. Or vice versa, where every hero is patterned after edgy hyperviolent antiheroes like Deadpool, Deathstroke, and Venom.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Man now I just want some Rambo-themed hero playing off perceptions of giant gun-toting Americans.

Woohoo! I finally caught up! :)

I am glad where I caught up was at the end of that big fight XD

The series is pretty good quite indeed, I like the battle scenes a lot, and it is fun seeing all the quirks that the different characters have! o:

Also, I'm glad Deku proved to Sir Blackeye that the future can be changed! :)

(By the way, this was mentioned earlier, but I will be getting the subscription for Shonen Jump after I get my car fixed, so until then I just stick with the online scans.) (I plan on reading more Shonen Jump series in the meantime, so I can get more out of the issue as well! ^.^)
    Last edited by Ekila; December 6th, 2017 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Fixed Sir Blackeye's name o:

Avatar: Series: No Game No Life; Character: Jibril; Artist: Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ekila View Post
    Also, I'm glad Deku proved to Blackeye that the future can be changed! :)
    It's Sir Nighteye. Blackeye sounds like he got hurt really bad. Which technically happened since he, well, died. XD

It's Sir Nighteye. Blackeye sounds like he got hurt really bad. Which technically happened since he, well, died. XD
    lol XD

Well, I fixed his name o:

Speaking of deaths, I kept thinking that All Might will die at some point in the chapters I was reading; and I thought for sure he would die against One for All, but I was wrong o:

lol XD

Well, I fixed his name o:

Speaking of deaths, I kept thinking that All Might will die at some point in the chapters I was reading; and I thought for sure he would die against One for All, but I was wrong o:
    We'll probably know he's going to die soon when we finally get his flashback with his mentor. Unless that happens while his life flashes before his eyes during the process of dying lol.

We'll probably know he's going to die soon when we finally get his flashback with his mentor. Unless that happens while his life flashes before his eyes during the process of dying lol.
    Ah, okay o:

Yeah, I'm thinking if he does die, it would help Deku grow into a stronger person, similar to this one other series I watched. (I don't want to mention, as I don't want to spoil it to anyone who has not watched it.) Anyways, it is nice to see how much he has progressed throughout the series through hard work and determination, it is quite motivational in a way; and I hope I can get that kind of motivation to help me with my own issues in life! ^^

And yes, I'm using a manga to help me in life o:

(I'm weird, yes I know o.o)

Anyways, it will be nice to see more about his mentor that passed One for All to him. It would also be cool to see all the different people that had the ability before his mentor as well! o:

Anyways, it is nice to see how much he has progressed throughout the series through hard work and determination, it is quite motivational in a way; and I hope I can get that kind of motivation to help me with my own issues in life! ^^

And yes, I'm using a manga to help me in life o:

(I'm weird, yes I know o.o)
    That's not weird at all. Fiction can and often should be motivational. Stories have helped me emotionally as well though out my life and taught me so many words and concepts even though the stories are often mostly made up (surreality has to be inspired by reality, or have a connection to be understood by us).

That's not weird at all. Fiction can and often should be motivational. Stories have helped me emotionally as well though out my life and taught me so many words and concepts even though the stories are often mostly made up (surreality has to be inspired by reality, or have a connection to be understood by us).
    Yeah, that is true. Hell, even Disney movies have nice lessons! :)

Anyways, back to the manga, I don't think it was said, but Tomura Shigaraki, the guy with the hands, does have All for One; but I wonder what the hand quirk does. It seems interesting, plus he can be really creepy at times >.<

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

I like to believe that each hand he has contains a different power.

Giant-dude seems to have the disintegrating quirk as well, unless he was just using his brute strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

Is there a chapter this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Is there a chapter this week?
    Yep, Mangastream is just putting MHA as a bottom priority.

When the first page has an obvious mistranslation it makes me nervous about the rest of the chapter. Miss you JB/FA.

Anyways, any character development for Uraraka that doesn't revolve around Deku is positive in my book.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information