+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 464 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464
Results 9,261 to 9,263 of 9263

Thread: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

Default Re: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

My MHA trivia/musing for this week:
    If Izuku and Aoyama ever do a combo ultimate move, it should be "Twinkling Vermont Smash" cuz of how Aoyama's name translated into French is Vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    I'm also curious if the government takes action against quirks that are too destructive. Like if some kid can create nuclear blasts, do they lock him up?
    I think the takeaway from the singularity doomsday theory explanation is that we're just not at that point yet.
    First gen was pop rock level bursts in hand.
    Current gen is Bakugo.
    Future gen is nuclear blasts. That kid would be force-fed the Quirk-killer pill if the authorities even noticed in time.

Reality-destroyers like Eri are currently the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    He's in construction too. But I guess gloves probably help? We see Ochaco sleeping with mittens on. So that's probably how he gets through life? I'd like to see the chapters with him to see if he's wearing gloves or not.
    That was just me joking!
    It's not canon!

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    My MHA trivia/musing for this week:
    If Izuku and Aoyama ever do a combo ultimate move, it should be "Twinkling Vermont Smash" cuz of how Aoyama's name translated into French is Vermont.

I think the takeaway from the singularity doomsday theory explanation is that we're just not at that point yet.
    First gen was pop rock level bursts in hand.
    Current gen is Bakugo.
    Future gen is nuclear blasts. That kid would be force-fed the Quirk-killer pill if the authorities even noticed in time.

Reality-destroyers like Eri are currently the exception.

That was just me joking!
    It's not canon!
    Oh noes! Lmao. It sounded so plausible. I wish he had explained all the parents quirks if he was going to tell us some of their quirks.

Also let's hope Bakugou isn't the father of the future nuke kid. With as casually as Bakugou uses his already destructive one I can't imagine him telling someone else to not have fun lol.

Has this been posted yet? Or was it at some point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvjmFFXZWe4

The subtitles are rough, but managable.

It's a pretty extensive interview with Horikoshi from 2015. Very interesting stuff.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information