+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Saikyo Jump Spinoff

Default Re: One Piece Saikyo Jump Spinoff

If the info about Jump forcing Oda to take breaks is true, this spinoff can hardly be Oda's work.

could this be why chapter 760 was extra short..?

Doubt oda's involved in it.

I'll admit it would be interesting to see a pre-new world supernova spinoff. Just to see different ways of clearing the grand line and have them interact with their crews. For example, did they visit any of the islands the Strawhats were on? What could have been part of the strawhats adventures had they taken another path? Things like that.

Though I definely like the idea of seeing Strawhat shenanigans. One of my main complaint about the series has been the lack of easy-going moments, with the strawhats doing whatever they want inbetween the big dramatic arcs. I'd love to see Nami draw a map, Franky experiment with random machines, Luffy and Usopp fishing, Sanji thinking up his next masterpiece of a meal, Chopper making medicine, Brook creating new music, Zoro... sleeping? And Robin reading, I suppose, or examining some new artifact Usopp and Luffy just managed to fish up with Nami hanging over her shoulder to learn wether or not its valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    I'll admit it would be interesting to see a pre-new world supernova spinoff. Just to see different ways of clearing the grand line and have them interact with their crews. For example, did they visit any of the islands the Strawhats were on? What could have been part of the strawhats adventures had they taken another path? Things like that.

Though I definely like the idea of seeing Strawhat shenanigans. One of my main complaint about the series has been the lack of easy-going moments, with the strawhats doing whatever they want inbetween the big dramatic arcs. I'd love to see Nami draw a map, Franky experiment with random machines, Luffy and Usopp fishing, Sanji thinking up his next masterpiece of a meal, Chopper making medicine, Brook creating new music, Zoro... sleeping? And Robin reading, I suppose, or examining some new artifact Usopp and Luffy just managed to fish up with Nami hanging over her shoulder to learn wether or not its valuable.
    Top idea I love, second idea will be hilarious.

But seriously imagining it.
    Though with recent happenings, if the Heart Pirates went through Whiskey Peak AFTER the Strawhats...

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    Didn't Shakky comment on how the other Supernova were on different paths? Naw, I had to remember that wrong. She did reveal that there 7 paths and once you choose what island to sail to after the lighthouse, then you're stuck on that path (until they leave Fishman Island after which a different log pose is needed)
    With 11 Supernova on 9 crews (Kid & Strawhat crew both have 2 supernova) surely (meaning I hoped) they covered all 7 paths, but two other crews would have to go down paths another went down. Wonder if Law went down same path as Luffy and that's the real reason why he doesn't doubt Luffy's fighting skills

Dang it now you got this idea stuck in my head of seeing all the other islands on the Paradise side of the Grand Line with other crews visiting them!

there´s always the possibility that they didn´t strictly follow a certain path, for example, going to a different island than the one the log pose pointed to, just like the strawhats went to punk hazard because of the call they intercepted, or getting sudden business on an island from a different route and reaching it with an eternal pose

http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3542

is this the spin off ?
    can anyone translate ?

Quote Originally Posted by DRH View Post
    http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3542

is this the spin off ?
    can anyone translate ?
    from the chapter 762 thread

Originally Posted by sandman
    It seems Oda drew this special panel for Jump plus app...
    Spoiler:

My translation:

Brato: It's my pleasure that I'm protecting Robin-senpai now!!
    It seems as if I were one of the strawhats fighting in Enies Lobby!!
    Oh, I'm joking! It's presumptuous!! Sorry!!

Robin: Why are you crying, Birdy-kun?

Thanks a lot, Galaxy 9000!!
    http://imgur.com/BH5i0c4

I still can't get over the thought of Law 'going behind Luffy' in terms of path I mean they got stuck on Thriller Bark a bit so there would have been plenty of time for them to get overtaken since they only ended up there due to BARRELS OH MY GOD THE BARRELS RUN FOR YOUR LIIIVVEESS AHHHHHH!

But seriously.
    Spoiler:
    With what happened in the latest chapter with Law's flashback and considering that on Whiskey Peak there were bounty hunters, ONE OF WHICH WAS DRESSED AS A FRIKKEN NUN AND ANOTHER AS A KID... Law would flip his everloving shit so damn hard if he saw that.

Saikyo Jump is a child magazine, don't expect anything relevant or Oda-involved, it problably will be like the Chopperman manga that ended recently on the magazine

More information:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-comedy/.81069

The official website for Shueisha's Saikyo Jump announced that its upcoming One Piece spinoff manga is titled One Piece Party. Ei Andō (Majin no Gald) will draw the series, which will feature super-deformed (SD) versions of Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates.
    Not really anything too exciting.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Eh...considerable hype drop. And here I was thinking this would be like one of the Fairy Tale spin offs but...naah.

It has to be better than Chopper's pecker bamboo adventures.

I'll be happy with SD in-Sunny (or even Mery) adventures
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I don't see how anyone expected anything else.

Discovered Stowaway Fisher Tiger's Avatar

Page Preview One Piece Party from website Saikyo Jump http://www.shonenjump.com/j/saikyo/manga/

Sea lion approved.
    My japanese isn't really good. But the title appears to be: " Usopp and the character regression"
    Yohohohoho!
    Last edited by RamistaR; November 30th, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Looks cute. May read if nothing else to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Translated version from the One Piece Subreddit: http://imgur.com/a/CqrPC#0

That's... akward and seems incomplete.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information