+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: General Monster Hunter Thread

Default Re: General Monster Hunter Thread

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Is it only me, or is this game easier then the others? I am not that far yet, but I could
    Kill all big monsters on the first try...

Also i realy like, that it has some story behind it :-)
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

I'm trying to get back into Monster Hunter 3 (the Wii version). Any tips for what I'm supposed to do early in the game? Last time I tried playing it, I got to a point where the monsters were either too fast for my attacks to hit, or they seemed to have so much health that I wasn't even causing any visible damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    I'm trying to get back into Monster Hunter 3 (the Wii version). Any tips for what I'm supposed to do early in the game? Last time I tried playing it, I got to a point where the monsters were either too fast for my attacks to hit, or they seemed to have so much health that I wasn't even causing any visible damage.
    Have you watch Pro Jared's beginner videos? Those helped me a lot when I started the series.
    My 3DS friend code is 4012-5016-7408.
    Let's smash!

*Scratches arm* H-hey guys, so... monster hunter yeah, i-it's pretty sweet, yeah. I mean its alright, I guess, yeah. Its not like I'm addicted or anything, cause that's totallynotmeandstuffyouknowwhatImeanri-haha-hight? So yeah, I like it. *sniff*

Spoiler:
    ProJared is a lifesaver with his guide videos. I feel so much better being a noobie to the series after watching them. Kudos to him
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by KrogGar View Post
    Is it only me, or is this game easier then the others? I am not that far yet, but I could
    Kill all big monsters on the first try...

Also i realy like, that it has some story behind it :-)
    Nope nope nope, trust me once you hit high/G-rank this game destroys you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    You just have to keep hunting and playing. The more you hunt monsters, the more you will see yourself improve. I promise you. I only started playing 3U sometime last year and was terrible at it. I now play 3U and 4U (currently on high rank in both) and hunt with challenge but little to no struggle. Its such a rewarding experience!
    Last edited by Gia Sado; March 10th, 2015 at 01:07 PM.

So I finally started playing this gem.

Spoiler:
    I shat myself when I saw the Dah'ren Mohran. I was like "a friggin elder dragon to start with!?". Thankfully, it was meant for me to make a flashy entrance.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

I beat high rank in MH3, but to get to G-rank you need to do the quests at the tavern rather than the village...

So redo dozens of quests (most of which will be mind-numbingly easy at this point) for G-rank or start playing MH4? Yeah, pretty easy choice

The Nerscylla was a pain in the ass. I did well in packing up antidotes because the bastard kept poisoning me everytime it had the chance. But I had a lot of fun and finally obtained carves to craft myself a brand new insect glaive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    The Nerscylla was a pain in the ass. I did well in packing up antidotes because the bastard kept poisoning me everytime it had the chance. But I had a lot of fun and finally obtained carves to craft myself a brand new insect glaive.
    I have no idea what effects these nectar upgrades actually have on the kinsect(those values are vague), but this insect glaive seems OP so far. Bosses are going down like flies. I'm still early in the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    I have no idea what effects these nectar upgrades actually have on the kinsect(those values are vague), but this insect glaive seems OP so far. Bosses are going down like flies. I'm still early in the game though.
    It does wonders. I felled the Zamtrios in just 7 minutes with that. Though now I have something better, the Guardsqual. I'm also fortunate I farmed all I needed for the Najarala Long Sword in my first hunt.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

So is anyone playing?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Damnit, I haven't finished MH4U and they are already making me crave for more!

yeah, MHX looks great

Motherfucking Popodrome is finally real!

Surprised how far behind this thread got relegated. The new and soon to be released MHX looks incredible.

After introducing us to the different types of hunting styles and their implimentation to each weapon class, Capcom takes it up another notch by introducing the new variants of existing monsters. To put it short, these new variations are classified as HC (Hardcore) because of their crazy new movesets and the insane damage output. The over the top monsters of MHF have finally made it to the main series!

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/08/1...e-to-the-west/

Monster Hunter anime is coming to the west through Funimation
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

This is surprise news to me! A Monster Hunter anime! I'm definitely watching that when it drops in the U.S.! Which reminds me, I need to start getting into MonHun soon!
    The face of a Straw Hat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information