+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece digital-colored chapters by Shueisha v2

Default Re: One Piece digital-colored chapters by Shueisha v2

I've been waiting a long time for this. Hopefully the raws just kinda show up sometime soon after the release. Dressrosa and Greenbit look as colourful as they should, and the warm hues of the tavern in the v71 preview look really nice.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Viz might consider an English colour release if enough people showed interest. How exactly does one go about showing interest, I've been wondering?

Also I suppose as a discussion topic, what would people like to see out of an English colour release? Individual volumes or omnibuses? Revised translations? SFX redone in letters, subtly annotated nearby or done in an index at the end of the book?

Also what parts of Dressrosa are you excited to see in colour? I'm hype for the colosseum interior and Luffy and Chinjao's clash of haki, personally.
    Last edited by Captain M; August 18th, 2015 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Viz might consider an English colour release if enough people showed interest. How exactly does one go about showing interest, I've been wondering?
    this was a while ago:
    on Viz's facebook page, a picture of one punch man was posted (probably of the latest digital volume, I don't remember) but in the comments section, one person asked if books are going to be printed. Another guy replied to him saying its best to just buy the japanese graphic novels instead of waiting. Then Viz replied saying that people should buy the (english) digital volumes so that Viz could later on start printing.

Best way to go about it as of now would be to buy the digital jap volumes and hope enough people are showing interest in the colored series so Viz picks it up

OPM is going to print soon, so I guess the digital edition was popular. I'm not a fan of digital purchases, honestly but if it's a matter of supporting Viz/the series I've got a near complete set of the physical volumes (still waiting on v75 to reach my local comic shop).
    Of course, given that I've got a full physical set already I'd love for a colour release to be some kind of a special edition. Viz Big size at the very least, with a few normal volumes to a book. More than 3, preferably, because even at that pace we'd be looking at more than 20 books. That's a steep commitment to buy, and it'd take forever to release given how Viz likes to leave a couple of months (at least) between releases. Basically what I'm trying to say is I would really like an English colour release, but I think Viz would have to work hard to make it a truly special or deluxe version of the series for it to be a viable purchase for fans who have already been supporting the series.

Hitman Reborn! Viz: What's that? Donald Trump: Viz! You are, the weakest link. Goodbye! "Flushed down the toilet"

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Anyone remembers that one Scary movie 2 scene with the parrot? No. Just me? :(

Greetings everyone.

Volume 71 Version 1 by Powermanga

It's version 1 because we haven't translated the SBS and the extra pages yet. Once that's completed, a final version will be uploaded to batoto and a download link will be provided. Until then, please hold back from downloading/uploading to other places. They'll be out-of-date once we release the second version.

Volume 72 will be released in a few days' time (hopefully, a single, final version).

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    Greetings everyone.

It's version 1 because we haven't translated the SBS and the extra pages yet. Once that's completed, a final version will be uploaded to batoto and a download link will be provided. Until then, please hold back from downloading/uploading to other places. They'll be out-of-date once we release the second version.

Volume 72 will be released in a few days' time (hopefully, a single, final version).
    Thanks a lot man just waiting for this about a year now lool.

There is only 2 volume release or there's more?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivaille View Post
    Thanks a lot man just waiting for this about a year now lool.

There is only 2 volume release or there's more?
    Only Volumes 71-72 were released, unfortunately.

Hopefully the gap between the next release won't be nearly as long (13 months from 69-70 to 71-72).

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Ok Thanks for the info.

Is there a download for the raws anywhere? I've got the full set up to here and I'd like to keep it going. Please.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Having just flipped through the translated volume, I have to say it's pretty good looking. Greenbit stands out as being really well done. Shame we spend so little time there. Also the King Punch looks better than I might have expected, given how rough and sketchy the line art for it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Is there a download for the raws anywhere? I've got the full set up to here and I'd like to keep it going. Please.
    If you don't mind waiting a few more days, we'll release the raws along with the final version of Volume 72.

If you don't mind waiting a few more days, we'll release the raws along with the final version of Volume 72.
    Fine by me. Looking forward to the release!

Some pages from Volume 72, really nice work ^_^

Let the Pun fit the Crime Skadi's Avatar

Thanks a lot for all your effort guys!

Even Brazil has pirates Lana_Patrick's Avatar

Is there a japanese version?
    Visit Brazil's best One Piece site on
    http://www.pieceproject.xpg.com.br/index.php

Spoiler:
    Sanji vs Baron Tamago

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to rip handy please?

For those wondering, Chapter 714 is different in the official volumes from the online Jump promotion.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Even Brazil has pirates Lana_Patrick's Avatar

Nice. Thanks man!
    Visit Brazil's best One Piece site on
    http://www.pieceproject.xpg.com.br/index.php

Spoiler:
    Sanji vs Baron Tamago

Man, Green Bit looks amazing in color. Thanks, Bernie!

Thumbs up Re: One Piece digital-colored chapters by Shueisha v2

Greetings everyone.

Damn Cool Mr.Bernie, thanks for all of your hard work
    My favourite manga:
    One Piece, Toriko, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Kongou Banchou, Attack on Titan, Berserk, Claymore, One-punch man, Jojo Bizzare, Vagabond, Ravages of the Time, Hunter x Hunter, Eden-Endless World, Shigurui, Ichi the Killer, Homonculus, Gantz, etc..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information