+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 372 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Master stages usually can't be beaten unless you have good units or a team that t exploits that stage bosses elemental weakness. Some 2x leaders like double jozu are good if running a speed team cuz of diamond jozus high recovery, towel nami is also a good 2x knowledge leader, Garp also makes for a really good 2x leader.
    Cuz Jozu and Garp are not just increase 2x Atk, it also increase 2x Health. BTW Nami is 2.5x.

i'm currently in syrup village and my team are all 2 star marines. they're pretty strong and the tandem attack is a great crowd control and turtle slayer, they have no captain skill though. i've been looking at the guide and surely it is tempting to get the strongest team available but as a marine lover i really want a marine only group. vivi, however, makes me in a major dilemma. i used coby as my captain for hp regen but he is such a pain to level up and cant keep up with the damage enemy dealt. then, a random guy friended me and he got vivi as his captain. she heal like 750+ hp each turn which is super awesome. how do i get her? and can you choose to use your friend as guest char or is it random?

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    i'm currently in syrup village and my team are all 2 star marines. they're pretty strong and the tandem attack is a great crowd control and turtle slayer, they have no captain skill though. i've been looking at the guide and surely it is tempting to get the strongest team available but as a marine lover i really want a marine only group. vivi, however, makes me in a major dilemma. i used coby as my captain for hp regen but he is such a pain to level up and cant keep up with the damage enemy dealt. then, a random guy friended me and he got vivi as his captain. she heal like 750+ hp each turn which is super awesome. how do i get her? and can you choose to use your friend as guest char or is it random?
    But those marines suck,I mean this fodder ones, later you can get Tashigi, Smoker, Garp, Tsuru, etc but right now tis Coby and Helmeppo, its going to get hard.

Right now the only way to get Vivi is the rare fruits, I believe once you get to Laboon island you can farm her there, accoring to the blogger next is Jaya only and like I said you can get Tashigi and Smoker there after that should be Laboon.

You can get Smoker and Tashigi rigth now from the rare gate but to farm them you need the next island like I said above.

Edit: Forgot Fullbody and Jango, I guess you can have a full marines team after all, don't know about synergy between them but you can make a team.

Rigth now named units I have:
    Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, Nami, Ace and Pearl(I think its 4 stars) all 4 stars.
    Hachi, Buggy, Kuroobi 3*
    Coby 2*

No I didn't buy any fruits even if I wanted I can't because my country is blocked :P just luck with the rare gate I guess.

I was thinking of either farming Arlong for a Slasher team or Zeff for a Fighter team, from the units I have I got a more complete fighters team than Slashers(probably would have to farm Kuro on top of Arlong).

----

Also for those who sent me an invite I accepted them all already thanks.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Anyone go ahead and add me.

I'd:958 443 914

Having fun with this so far. Hope they update soon.

NNID: Panekai

Alright, I might as well throw out my friend code as well.

711 654 736

I added all the previous codes as well.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    But those marines suck,I mean this fodder ones, later you can get Tashigi, Smoker, Garp, Tsuru, etc but right now tis Coby and Helmeppo, its going to get hard.

Right now the only way to get Vivi is the rare fruits, I believe once you get to Laboon island you can farm her there, accoring to the blogger next is Jaya only and like I said you can get Tashigi and Smoker there after that should be Laboon.

You can get Smoker and Tashigi rigth now from the rare gate but to farm them you need the next island like I said above.

Edit: Forgot Fullbody and Jango, I guess you can have a full marines team after all, don't know about synergy between them but you can make a team.

Rigth now named units I have:
    Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, Nami, Ace and Pearl(I think its 4 stars) all 4 stars.
    Hachi, Buggy, Kuroobi 3*
    Coby 2*

No I didn't buy any fruits even if I wanted I can't because my country is blocked :P just luck with the rare gate I guess.

I was thinking of either farming Arlong for a Slasher team or Zeff for a Fighter team, from the units I have I got a more complete fighters team than Slashers(probably would have to farm Kuro on top of Arlong).

----

Also for those who sent me an invite I accepted them all already thanks.
    Pearl is only 3 star. FYI Fullbody is very essential due to his special move when Hina event come you need to farm for his book to level up his Special to Max his level. His special move is the fastest way to farm turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Pearl is only 3 star. FYI Fullbody is very essential due to his special move when Hina event come you need to farm for his book to level up his Special to Max his level. His special move is the fastest way to farm turtle.
    Yeah I saw someone saying that on the blog, I meant Im not sure he can make great team with the 5 marines I said, I didnt really look at their classes(most of them) to see if they have any synergy.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Really digging this game. My first rare recruit was a 4 star horn point Tony Tony Chopper!

My friend code is 231, 553, 084

Forget the marines... for now anyways.. You can always farm them easily when u want to use them.. And since most of the powerful marine units haven't been released yet, there is still time. Its advisable to jus check the blog and start planning out teams based on what units you currently have. Its also a great idea to delete your account and reroll early on to get rare and powerful units (in case you don't have them). Starting the game with an Ace, 4* Arlong, 4* Alvida or Shanks will help you in the long run.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

I'm not really sure why but I was feeling doing a rare pull, having saved up 16 gems right now. I did the first one and got a 3* Don Krieg, how boring! I figured that the feeling wasn't for naught and did another pull. The second one was Golden Pound Usopp!! :>

you need to delete the game and re-download to reset right? is it worth it?

also is there a way to boost the drop rate or is it just random? been farming kuro and still nothing.

also is there a way to boost the drop rate or is it just random? been farming kuro and still nothing.
    Currently there isn't any way to boost but later there will be Drop rate *2, Stamina /2 and Berry*2 for each island however drop rate is still suck. I played Jaya 49 times before I got Bellamy

Yeah its worth it if you're just starting and want to get some good units early on.

is it possible to get multiple bounty poster from a single round? i'm trying to farm buggy but he got like 3 grunts with him. more often than not, the grunts will drop a poster and i'm afraid that will prevent buggy from dropping his. if this is true then i'll target buggy first.

is it possible to get multiple bounty poster from a single round? i'm trying to farm buggy but he got like 3 grunts with him. more often than not, the grunts will drop a poster and i'm afraid that will prevent buggy from dropping his. if this is true then i'll target buggy first.
    You can only get one drop per round.. It really doesn't matter who you target first, its all about luck. Very soon a special event will happen on islands everyday that allows you to get a 2x drop, increasing your chances of getting a character you want.

I like this game

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

I'm playing this via the BlueStacks app, so hopefully friend requests and such still work. My ID is 456,253,775. Sent friend requests to those who posted their ID.
    Brook makes me happy.

How do you do specials? I'm stuck on mission 3 because I don't know how to do a special.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Adler View Post
    How do you do specials? I'm stuck on mission 3 because I don't know how to do a special.
    Missions? Are talking about the ones in the Japanese version?

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Missions? Are talking about the ones in the Japanese version?
    I think he mean the one fighting with Sea King. To use special move simply slide up the character you need and boom animation come out.

BTW I got a sprite for this game here take a look below.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information