+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 284 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 5678

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I dont have Slasherdile so its probably not gonna work for me. :/
    Congrats on maxing her!
    thanks! I hope she is worth it, I don't have LL

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    Great the next Colosseum unit will be Diamante! First of I love his character in the Manga and it makes totally sense that he appears here ^^ I guess I love him so much that I decided to max his sockets with forbidden tomes yesterday - one day after he gets announced... yay :) :D
    my bet is that the colo one is probably gonna be an awesome character anyway, so I don't think you went so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    thanks! I hope she is worth it, I don't have LL

my bet is that the colo one is probably gonna be an awesome character anyway, so I don't think you went so wrong
    you're absolutely right, I used Diamante for my Akainu team so he was worth the tome books.
    Usually I socket the Colosseum unit first and when they come back around the other versions with double drop rate

Man, Zeff has got to be worse as a captaim that G3. At least I cant seem to hit any perfects any more. X)

Already got 2 GPU books trying to get above 850k points.. xD

I got a GPU book first run :P took me 4 or 5 tries to beat that ranking, double zeff, shuraya, bellamy, defense point chopper and a crab. all were max level thank god because this one was a little hard, I only get when I hit all my perfects

And I just got login day 700 !!!! I remember getting 10 gems when I completed 1 year (day 365), seems that I won't get another 10 on my second aniversary since next bonus is at day 750

The anniversary is different from the x50/x00 days milestones, so we may get gems too when we hit 730 days

I can't reach the top ranking, and I'm already using 3 penguins and crabs XDD (the others are FN Zeff and Bellamy+friend story Zeff)
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

At first I tried double Apoo with green fodder subs and got up to 772k points, but couldn't quite make it.

This team did it then.. I love it when my habit of keeping and maxing "useless" fodder pays off! :P

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    And I just got login day 700 !!!! I remember getting 10 gems when I completed 1 year (day 365), seems that I won't get another 10 on my second aniversary since next bonus is at day 750
    Wow, congrats!

Really, did it say next is 750? That would suck! I'm certain that it says next bonus is at 365 when you hit 350, though... tell us if you got something when you hit 730! :D

I started the ranking with 0 points, lol. Was stalling for specials and orbs trying to max damage. Realized the error of my ways and have cleared level 2. Hope I'll be able to make level 3.
    I'm happy about the FNs. I like the ones that drop several characters and both whitebeard and kimono are pretty cool in that regard. Plus double exp. Might actually gem to play and level a bit more this week.

And 700 days is amazing. Congrats!

I hadn't noticed, but I also reached 700 days. And yes, the message says 750 for the next
    700-day Box

In Japan I have over 820 days now and I'm pretty sure that I got something for the 730 days because I was pretty happy since it was right before a new Sugo

@luffink: there aren't any pics of your box in the picture!
    @all: do you think it makes sense to maybe skip one login day when you reach 500? If it all goes back to counting from 1 - I think I remember the rewards back then coming more quickly.

Zeff is like my nemesis. I've got a worse perfect-streak than with G3 as a captain. I'm perfectly used to the units but I still manage to put in misses or greats for no reason... x)

I think it just skips that day but the counter continues. It counts days logged in rather than days logged in consequetively.

Just dropped by to say I got my own little 1/11. I typically have the worst luck story farming but I continued with story mode today because shaboady is on half stamina and got both law and Kidd on first play through. (-:

Congrats for Law and Kidd! After God knows how many tries on Croc, I gave up on story-mode farming..
    But I interpreted the whole logging in streak to be about consecutive logins.
    Man, iI finally did that stupid ranking mission. I was already quite annoyed when I reached 843k. Now I managed something like 850025.. x)

Congrats for Law and Kidd! After God knows how many tries on Croc, I gave up on story-mode farming..
    But I interpreted the whole logging in streak to be about consecutive logins.
    Man, iI finally did that stupid ranking mission. I was already quite annoyed when I reached 843k. Now I managed something like 850025.. x)
    no it's just about days played, not daily logins. Consecutive logins was the one with the friends points, bellis and stuff.
    How or why would you skip a login day? you would miss a gem if that's a concern to you ^^

6/10 on Colosseum Shanks skill ups! Man today is going to be a good one :)

They also announced a Sugofest for Japan in the next couple of days. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji are rated up and the last pull will be 100% Gold.
    But who exactly is going to pull there since everybody wasted their money and gems on the New Years Sugo lol

@luffink: there aren't any pics of your box in the picture!
    @all: do you think it makes sense to maybe skip one login day when you reach 500? If it all goes back to counting from 1 - I think I remember the rewards back then coming more quickly.

Zeff is like my nemesis. I've got a worse perfect-streak than with G3 as a captain. I'm perfectly used to the units but I still manage to put in misses or greats for no reason... x)
    Ugh, I uploaded them on mobile and something must have gone wrong. Here's the correct gallery

Nice box.

It's funny how the levels differ among different boxes. My doma, hw xoro, drake, Lao g for example are way higher level than yours because I pulled them rather early and don't have a lot of the other characters you do. And then there's some characters that almost everybody has maxed like along, alvida, slashed croc, gpu etc which are just staples in the game plus raid bosses of course.

I've been gemming a bit these last few days and gained a few more levels. I'm excited about getting to a stamina level where it's efficient to play a bit in the morning and then again at night without having to worry about wasting stamina. Makes it more relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    Nice box.

It's funny how the levels differ among different boxes. My doma, hw xoro, drake, Lao g for example are way higher level than yours because I pulled them rather early and don't have a lot of the other characters you do. And then there's some characters that almost everybody has maxed like along, alvida, slashed croc, gpu etc which are just staples in the game plus raid bosses of course.

I've been gemming a bit these last few days and gained a few more levels. I'm excited about getting to a stamina level where it's efficient to play a bit in the morning and then again at night without having to worry about wasting stamina. Makes it more relaxing.
    I've been shifting my focus between different units a lot of times, specially whenever I got a new legend. When I got Sabo I started focusing on Free Spirit characters that I wouldn't have used in other circunstances (like Seņor Pink and Bride Boa), and when I got Jinbei I leveled up Koala, Don Sai, Hajrudin... etc. If you see any unit around level 20/50, it's probably because I didn't use him but I feeded him manuals or copies XDD

We're getting Colo Alvida next week! We're also getting the second Whitebeard Allies fortnight, which means manuals for Sengoku, Monet and Caesar (and some story CP9 units, I think)

I got destroyed by those WB comanders FN. very few books I need (none for those) and I didn't even got to max sockets any of them. now I'm focusing on my zoros and luffys (maxed SW luffy, got 5 AH on asura zoro, now I'm on 3d2y luffy and HW zoro). My fossa is by far the best one socketed.. and even him is like, 3-2-2-1

Nice box! And a great collection of Legends, too.. man, I want that INThawk so bad! :P

But how the hell do you manage with 600 box space? I currently have 860 and am still struggling with it.. granted, right now I keep a lot of books for units I don't have (including 10 for Mihawk.. :D) because of anni sugo, which I normally don't do, but still.. 600, wow!

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    We're getting Colo Alvida next week! We're also getting the second Whitebeard Allies fortnight, which means manuals for Sengoku, Monet and Caesar (and some story CP9 units, I think)
    Alvida is great, but it sucks that she's the only new Colo unit. I was hoping for at least 2, because of the gems and rewards.. oh, well. The new WB FN also has books for SW Franky.. YES, finally! I'll be farming this like crazy and yolomax Franky, Ceasar and Monet.. also sockets for Blamenco, Namule and Izo, awesome!

Oh, and it looks like JPN is getting a General Franky raid.. how awesome is that? Iron Pirate!

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Nice box! And a great collection of Legends, too.. man, I want that INThawk so bad! :P

But how the hell do you manage with 600 box space? I currently have 860 and am still struggling with it.. granted, right now I keep a lot of books for units I don't have (including 10 for Mihawk.. :D) because of anni sugo, which I normally don't do, but still.. 600, wow!

Alvida is great, but it sucks that she's the only new Colo unit. I was hoping for at least 2, because of the gems and rewards.. oh, well. The new WB FN also has books for SW Franky.. YES, finally! I'll be farming this like crazy and yolomax Franky, Ceasar and Monet.. also sockets for Blamenco, Namule and Izo, awesome!

Oh, and it looks like JPN is getting a General Franky raid.. how awesome is that? Iron Pirate!
    Very few silvers and the bare minimum of evolvers. I still have to clear space every 4 or 5 FNs, but because I'm saving like 30 green pigs and turtles because I don't have any interesting DEx unit left to max. I guess I could use them on SW Zoro but I wanted to save them for Raid Sabo too.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I've been shifting my focus between different units a lot of times, specially whenever I got a new legend. When I got Sabo I started focusing on Free Spirit characters that I wouldn't have used in other circunstances (like Seņor Pink and Bride Boa), and when I got Jinbei I leveled up Koala, Don Sai, Hajrudin... etc. If you see any unit around level 20/50, it's probably because I didn't use him but I feeded him manuals or copies XDD

Makes complete sense. I like that actually because in a way the box tells a story rather than being just a collection of characters.
    Excited about Caesar books. Mine is almost fully socketed (missing 1 AH) and with better special level he'll become even more awesome. Hopefully the fortnight isn't too hard and the drops not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post

Lol, I'm doing the same. I have like 400 skill books ... a big chunk for legends and RRs that I don't even have just in case I pull any of them during the 2nd anni sugo. The rest is for story characters that I still wasn't able to get. Iron Pirate/General Franky would be an amazing raid boss. Can't wait. *sparkly eyes*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information