+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 313 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 6254

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Also, how do ambush's work? Are they fixed regardless of whether you do a higher difficulty raid, or are you more likely to encounter one after doing a higher stamina raid? And how common is an ambush during one of these events?
    The higher the difficulty, the higher your chance to encounter him. I've read somewhere that it's about 10% chance for him to appear after a 60 stamina raid and a lot lower for 40 stam, but don't quote me on that.. :D

I'm pretty sure I can't build a good team to beat Kuma and YWB, but Kuma is the only raid in the clash I'll seriously farm (Doffy and Garp are MAX, Momonga only needs 2 special levels or so), so here's what I'll do:

I'll farm Kuma with this team until I encouter and get Whitebeard, just so that I have 1 copy, then I'll just do Kuma with my usual Enel team and don't bother with WB anymore for now.. that's a little cheesy, but oh well.. :P

Yees, Bride Perona get. Now I'll be able to make a viable Driven team.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

You must be rich! :D
    All my gems are going to Aokiji farming right now. But it sucks - 7k ecp until level up and only 20 stamina right now. Theres no scenario in which gemming woulfnt be a total waste so now I have to wait.. ;/

Nah, it was a yolopull with daily gems, I got Impact Usopp two days ago XD I've almost never used Raid Aokiji (I haven't even beaten 60 Stamina), so I don't mind not farming him. The gems I get from today on will go to farm Kuma.

Since I pulled Don Chinjao and I have WB and Hawkins, I really want a close-to-max Aokiji, hoping for Killer release soon and possibly 6+ WB. Gonna be great!
    Anyway, Aokiji is a great unit outside of WB teams as well (see Rayleigh team for Boa raid for instance).
    Kuma is next on my list as well. He is such a god! ^^

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

27 Aokijis waiting for skill-up and I cant really see his face any more right now.. I just hope this time it'll be a bit luckier than the last, when I got 2 levels from 17 copies. -.-

The Jinbe books have slowed down but I think I'm still getting Fukuro showing up almost half the time. I have all of the Rare Recruit CP9 characters so this fortnight has been great.

Makes waiting for Rocket Man even worse though since I have a ton of options for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Yees, Bride Perona get. Now I'll be able to make a viable Driven team.
    That's the one I don't have. I pulled and got Laffitte. I'm fine with this.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Akainu Batch is next.

Rated up units are

DEX Momonga
    Petty Officer Coby (removes that no healing effect from the Akainu raid; PSY obviously)
    QCK Tsuru
    STR Garp
    INT Onigumo
    5th Branch Smoker
    5th Branch Tashigi
    Bastille
    Sentomaru
    Maynard
    Vergo
    Caesar Clown

It's PSY boosted so only Coby and Maynard benefit.

I think I'm gonna pass. I'd like Tashigi or Caesar but I won't have gems and I rather save them for Kuma or the Timeskip 2 batch

And Whitebeard 6*+ is coming.

Gonna need a bunch of luck. First I need a team to beat it, I have Log and Kuzan, who can probably beat it, somehow, I guess...

ぼくらはやはり ふたりでひとりだったのかもしれないな
    奇妙な友情すら感じるよ

I'm not sure if I'll try Young WB because I don't have a team to beat both him and a raid. Maybe I'll try to get him using my Legend Jinbei crew during Garp's raid

Im seriously considering using 10k of my 20k Ray points for WB's skull. I will still have enough points for the Rocketman and I will be able to create a freaking monster of a WB team with Colo Hawkins, Aokiji, Don Chinjao and hopefully soon Colo Killer. That would be ridiculously nice. Hmmm

Ok, it's time for fun and skillups!

Legend Jinbei: 2/11 (oof course)
    3D2Y Franky: 1/8
    Shadow Asgard Moria: 0/7
    Hack: 2/6 MAX
    Raid Enel: 2/6 (still CD 27)
    FN Hannyabal: 2/4
    Squard: 1/4 MAX
    Raid Kizaru: 0/2
    Heracles'n: 1/1 MAX
    RR Fukuro: 0/1

Probably one of my worst skillups ever.

Skill up wasnt amazing but it went okay I think.
    Got Jimbei and Vista down to 15CD, Perona down to 17CD, Aokiji down to 21 CD and max sockets (finally usable!!), Sabo down to 27CD (3/13), Kizaru down to 23, 3D2Y Franky down to 12 I think.
    Gotta work on Janra for the time being. Im happy with a 15CD Jimbei. Anyways, I can still sometimes farm this FN if I want to finish Jabras sockets. Only got AH5, the rest is still lvl 2-3.

Alright, here we go:

Jinbe: 2/11
    Hack: 4/14
    Squard: 4/26
    Jabra: 0/4
    Perona: 4/11
    Satori: 2/4
    Heavy Point Chopper: 1/2
    Elephant Gun Luffy: 1/2
    Dalton: 1/2
    Miss Merry Christmas 1/1

Well, back to grinding Jinbe manuals and CP9 sockets looks like. If I'd have done better, I'd switch to trying for Marco manuals but not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Alright, here we go

Well, back to grinding Jinbe manuals and CP9 sockets looks like. If I'd have done better, I'd switch to trying for Marco manuals but not like this.
    Same. And I wanted to get a STR Wapol too...

skill up time! some of the characters I got halfway trough (3d2y robin and SW usopp) so I don't have that many books. and some I already yolo fed some books

Saul: 2/5 max and socketed with 4 more
    Olvia: 5/20 max and 19 more and didn't got even one more socekt on AH (1-5 now)
    FN blueno: 1/1 (just finished socketing RR version so I just started on this one)
    FN kumadori: 0/ 2 (same)
    FN fukurou: 0/5 (my RR is not evolved yet so I'm investing on this one for now)
    story moriah: 6/25 max
    violet :2/6
    sugar: 6/30 - after a lot of 0/5 she is maxed
    FN jabra (yolo-fed so much and almost nothing so far) 5/21 , level is ok (missing 1 but I still have time) but badly socketed (5-4-1 , the 1 being AH the one I use the most) - gonna work on him this week.
    COLO VISTA: 10/30 MAX (bad start with 0/5) and 25 more socketing (ended up with 2-4-5 , needless to say the 2 was AH )
    colo paulie : 1/3
    SW usopp: 3/15 (not that bad but could be better, got him last sugo so I wasted most of his books before I got him)
    3d2y robin: 6/17 MAX (same as usopp but with extra luck)
    squardo: 0/6

I usually have a lot more luck, I give you that. this wasn't bad, but it might been my worse. was not bad overall even then

Didn't keep track of it in detail but was about 20%, great luck with the characters I didn't care about too much, mediocre luck with the ones where I did.

Man, Jinbe books have dried up completely.

Maxed Hack (he's gained twenty-eight levels just from books) and Squard went 1/4.

I maxed almost everyone that I have from this FN! only FN fukurou is missing 1 level I think

Hmmm... yep, still can't beat Colo Apoo. And I'll leave Capone for after the CP9 fortnight ends.

EDIT: Snails are back! Just in time for Kuma

EDIT 2: Wow, I got an ambush on my first run XDD Too bad my Kuma team won't probably do anything against him
    Last edited by luffink; March 24th, 2017 at 01:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information