+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 331 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 6601

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    yeah true, because of the revive. Sorry for your wasted stamina
    Nah, the revive is not a problem (that's why you take double Shiryuu), the problem is that I couldn't even stall enough, I got beaten at stage 3 (I thought healing specials might work and I took PSY Marco and INTvankov for nothing). I went into the raid fully expecting the failure, so the stamina didn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I got young whitebeard!!!! First time I found him and I got him!!!! Its a shame I didn't got WB's skull (since I do own a WB) but I'm still happy. Was a complete stroke of luck since on his stage I got a full board of matching orbs (and I wouldn't beat him otherwise)
    Congratulations! I'll try to get him tomorrow on Boa's raid

Has anyone tested his luck in the Sugofest? I've decided to save my gems (I made 800 days today!) for the 2nd TS Strawhat Sugo to get that sweet TS Brook, but I'm still tempted to try to get an unevolved Don Chinjao (I wouldn't expect a legend without trying for a multipull anyway)
    Last edited by luffink; April 21st, 2017 at 06:50 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I did a single pull and got a dupe Jabura and decided to go back to save my gems. But I'll probably gem on Boas Raid bevause I want to try and get the skull. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I did a single pull and got a dupe Jabura and decided to go back to save my gems. But I'll probably gem on Boas Raid bevause I want to try and get the skull. ^^
    I did the same (what does that burning button has that makes it so tempting?) and got a dupe Moria. I hope I can max Boa without using gems, she's only missing three skillups... but I could get some sockets on Bride Boa too...

EDIT: Ok, she's missing 5 levels, I'll definitely need to burn some gems

I almost died now. I was farming akainu and then YWB, ok , I beated him twice so far, lets do it!!!

Then... I missed somewhere on my stalling, need to take a hit from stage 4 mob. chained captain. the guy only has 10 HP, so I beated him... RAINBOW CHEST

first turn on YWB, I'm shaking like hell. manage to give all perfects. second turn... he shuffles my orbs... only one psy. will it be enough? give to aokiji using Doffy, and BAM!!! I got him!!!

.... its the blue skull, not the one I could use ....

my only QCK legend is TS luffy, so I'm holding on that skull until he gets a 6+ form... or until I pull boa

only 20 akainus farmed, 8 YWB appearances and 6 YWB (lost once for missing and other for forgeting alvida's special) . one boa skull for my non-existing boa and one sad skulless WB sitting in my box

Its funny. I was thinking about the YWB so much and I have a team that can beat him. But now I keep making ridiculously stupid mistakes during the boa raid so that I fuck up in the end.
    Also, the ambush rate seems to be low on boa... :/

Well, my Boa team (Jinbeix2, INTvankov, 3D2Y Robin, Don Sai, Coby) can't beat YWB. That's one less worry now

EDIT: will I ever learn? I wanted to get a Don Chin Jao. Instead, I got base Zoro, Base Sanji and those useless boxer brothers
    Last edited by luffink; April 22nd, 2017 at 02:15 PM.

Since the second anni I'm kinda in a pulling mood, but I'm happy I avoided that sugo completely. I really want to wait for the second Timeskip batch (for brook specially).

and my farming diary: I got like 6 blamenco double drops (12 books) between yesterday and today (like 8 full 215 stamina bars). I'm kinda happy, really want to get AT LEAST 3 more skill ups on him when skill up returns (gonna still farm him, 20 copies should do it). 3 would kinda be enough, I think, would leave him at 15 CD (he is at 18 now)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Since the second anni I'm kinda in a pulling mood, but I'm happy I avoided that sugo completely. I really want to wait for the second Timeskip batch (for brook specially).

and my farming diary: I got like 6 blamenco double drops (12 books) between yesterday and today (like 8 full 215 stamina bars). I'm kinda happy, really want to get AT LEAST 3 more skill ups on him when skill up returns (gonna still farm him, 20 copies should do it). 3 would kinda be enough, I think, would leave him at 15 CD (he is at 18 now)
    Same, I really want that Brook (having Law, Sabo and INThawk, that was a given, though). It really hurt to lose the chance to get Young Seņor Pink too, but between Raid Boa, Sabo and Monet I have a good range of Free Spirit ATK boosters

By the way, how did they handle the second wave of 5*+ skulls in Japan? Were they released with the second TS Sugo or with the Return to Sabaody Island (or did all that came at the same time?)
    Last edited by luffink; April 23rd, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

I think the second ones were soon after the first (sanji, chopper and usopp). the last took a while longer, and has some good characters (brook and franky). robin is... okay I think. but they all are

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Nah, the revive is not a problem (that's why you take double Shiryuu), the problem is that I couldn't even stall enough, I got beaten at stage 3 (I thought healing specials might work and I took PSY Marco and INTvankov for nothing). I went into the raid fully expecting the failure, so the stamina didn't bother me.
    true true, but aren't you dead anyways after the revive if you're note able to kill her after the 2 turns, or are you able to stall some hits (if you heal back to full HP)?

true true, but aren't you dead anyways after the revive if you're note able to kill her after the 2 turns, or are you able to stall some hits (if you heal back to full HP)?
    I don't have RR Coby, so I have no way to heal during the raid. Best case scenario, I could bring SWS Zoro to protect me from one hit

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I don't have RR Coby, so I have no way to heal during the raid. Best case scenario, I could bring SWS Zoro to protect me from one hit
    ah ok now I understand, I dunno why but I thought we were talking about Boa Raid.. haha my mistake sorry
    Akainu seems pretty RNG-dependant and lucky with a double Shiryu team but I hope you will get there

ah ok now I understand, I dunno why but I thought we were talking about Boa Raid.. haha my mistake sorry
    Akainu seems pretty RNG-dependant and lucky with a double Shiryu team but I hope you will get there
    Thanks ^^ I don't have much interest in that guy, but I guess he helps in farming Raid Sabo.

There was a big download today, but I don't see any info on Reddit. I wonder if they added something more than the next fortnight

I'm playing the Japan version but having trouble with the translation part.
    Can someone tell me where I can find the Special and Captain Ability translation of many new characters in Japan Version?
    Aw, and it's Pica raid boss, wonder what his special is? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post
    I'm playing the Japan version but having trouble with the translation part.
    Can someone tell me where I can find the Special and Captain Ability translation of many new characters in Japan Version?
    Aw, and it's Pica raid boss, wonder what his special is? ...
    There's a fanmade database with info about all the characters https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/

Pica's special:
    Rock Domination Wall Stage 1 (25 → 11 turns): For Driven and Powerhouse characters, changes EMPTY and Bad orbs into Matching. Cuts the current HP of all enemies by 10%
    Stage 2 (31 → 17 turns): For all characters, changes EMPTY and Bad orbs into Matching. Cuts the current HP of all enemies by 20%

20 Doffy runs and several YWB appearances. Of course, the one run when a skull actually drops is the one where I messed up the stalling and couldnt beat YWB...
    I gemmed so much for Doffy already. Not sure if I wanna go on today. Ive got exams in two weeks.... hmmm
    But Doffy really is the one raid I can beat in every single case. Guess Im starting a second Doffy with AH/Orb sokets now anyway, so I might get lucky in the future...

20 Doffy runs and several YWB appearances. Of course, the one run when a skull actually drops is the one where I messed up the stalling and couldnt beat YWB...
    I gemmed so much for Doffy already. Not sure if I wanna go on today. Ive got exams in two weeks.... hmmm
    But Doffy really is the one raid I can beat in every single case. Guess Im starting a second Doffy with AH/Orb sokets now anyway, so I might get lucky in the future...
    What team are you using? I didn't think about trying it

WB, WB, Mihawk, Doffy, Aokiji, GPU. As long as all CDs are at or below 21, its fine. Its even easier with a 6+WB friend.
    Man, I really want that skull... ;__;

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Haha, nut it really sucks with WB when the guy with the Great brarrier shows up and you have tons of meat orbs.. ;__; :D

WB, WB, Mihawk, Doffy, Aokiji, GPU. As long as all CDs are at or below 21, its fine. Its even easier with a 6+WB friend.
    Man, I really want that skull... ;__;

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Haha, nut it really sucks with WB when the guy with the Great brarrier shows up and you have tons of meat orbs.. ;__; :D
    Man, I should really consider farming Aokiji one day XDD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information