+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    I think he mean the one fighting with Sea King. To use special move simply slide up the character you need and boom animation come out.

BTW I got a sprite for this game here take a look below.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...psfjlpzcvu.png
    http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...psbsbcevvb.png
    Wow how'd u do that? That's awesome!! Oooh !! Specials!! Once u see the word max on your characters potrait, simply touch and hold down the characters portrait and slide upwards.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Wow how'd u do that? That's awesome!! Oooh !! Specials!! Once u see the word max on your characters potrait, simply touch and hold down the characters portrait and slide upwards.
    I access to the data of the application and find the motion of the character. Here Doffy with his portrait art

How far has each country been released? Japan is obviously the farthest but here in the US Arlong Park is the furthest I can progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    How far has each country been released? Japan is obviously the farthest but here in the US Arlong Park is the furthest I can progress.
    Not sure about anything other than Japan and this Global release, but Japan just hit Jaya and Global is only up to Arlong Park.

There's characters from arcs past Jaya available in Japan, of course. They're just either premium gachas or an event island.

Sorry..but have to deny other friend request due to max friends on friend list ..only can get 11

Edit: 1 space open
    Last edited by KaizokuFan22; February 16th, 2015 at 07:28 PM.
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

I access to the data of the application and find the motion of the character. Here Doffy with his portrait art

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...pswxr2qfce.png
    http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...psl5zkx40g.png
    Awesome! Can you share how you accessed the data?

Quote Originally Posted by YattaD View Post
    Awesome! Can you share how you accessed the data?
    I'm using iTools. But for Android I don't know about that. In order to do so you need to have that unit deploy in the stage in order to get their sprites (Friend's Unit is working).

From what I see this game is pretty detailed there are two sprites for Ace which is the one we own and the one for enemy side. They didn't just swap the sprite form left to right they add a little detail like Ace's tattoo if it your Ace it won't show the tattoo but if it's enemy the tattoo will appear. I assume it happended to Luffy's scar as well.

Upto Valentine Perona, I got most of the sprite in game except Zoro (Pound Hou), Sanji (Cooking), Pearl, Mr.5, Ms Golden Week, Jozu, Izou, Apoo and Valentine Perona since all of them I forgot to capture before I evolved.

BTW do you know that all of the unit in the game actually appeared in the manga accept for Giant grunt when I noticed this I was like wow this game is really pay attention
    Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; February 17th, 2015 at 04:47 AM.

I'm using iTools. But for Android I don't know about that. In order to do so you need to have that unit deploy in the stage in order to get their sprites (Friend's Unit is working).

From what I see this game is pretty detailed there are two sprites for Ace which is the one we own and the one for enemy side. They didn't just swap the sprite form left to right they add a little detail like Ace's tattoo if it your Ace it won't show the tattoo but if it's enemy the tattoo will appear. I assume it happended to Luffy's scar as well.

Upto Valentine Perona, I got most of the sprite in game except Zoro (Pound Hou), Sanji (Cooking), Pearl, Mr.5, Ms Golden Week, Jozu, Izou, Apoo and Valentine Perona since all of them I forgot to capture before I evolved.

BTW do you know that all of the unit in the game actually appeared in the manga accept for Giant grunt when I noticed this I was like wow this game is really pay attention
    Awesome. I was pretty surprised at the level of detail too.

I have ifunbox which is similar i believe to iTools. Figured it out - thank you!

for the guys who plays the japanese version, is the friend point will be used for stuffs other than random recruit? if not them i might gonna use them all to try my luck.

also, is the rainbow gem has other use other than the already available ones? (revive,stamina,crew limit, and random recruit). otherwise i might gonna use it to recruit too.

i've reached arlong park and defeated chuu/chew. it was rough in the park and i really need to improve my team and thus the random recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    for the guys who plays the japanese version, is the friend point will be used for stuffs other than random recruit? if not them i might gonna use them all to try my luck.

also, is the rainbow gem has other use other than the already available ones? (revive,stamina,crew limit, and random recruit). otherwise i might gonna use it to recruit too.

i've reached arlong park and defeated chuu/chew. it was rough in the park and i really need to improve my team and thus the random recruit.
    There will be an event when recruit character using frined point and get Turtle, Crab, Seahorse and sometime they also include the character from each island that doesn't include in Premium Recruit like Laboon, Mr.9

Normal circumstance the best character getting from Friend Point are Yosaku, Johnny and Higuma which are still weak.

Well i just cleared Arlong park, i have to befriend Alvida because my team isnt really the best one,

now im trying to get Zeff since is actually prettu good also Fullbody but none of then drop after doing it more than 20 times

BIG question: does the next event come 1 per month?, also in these events gachas get exp? because the actual system of feding is quite bad

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

There will be an event when recruit character using frined point and get Turtle, Crab, Seahorse and sometime they also include the character from each island that doesn't include in Premium Recruit like Laboon, Mr.9

Normal circumstance the best character getting from Friend Point are Yosaku, Johnny and Higuma which are still weak.
    so it's not possible to get chars like arlong or vivi from friend point recruit? might as well save it for the turtle/seahorse/crab event then.

what about the rainbow gem? should i use them to recruit or will they be more useful for other stuff later?

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    Well i just cleared Arlong park, i have to befriend Alvida because my team isnt really the best one,

now im trying to get Zeff since is actually prettu good also Fullbody but none of then drop after doing it more than 20 times

BIG question: does the next event come 1 per month?, also in these events gachas get exp? because the actual system of feding is quite bad
    Do you mean special stage like Buggy? In Japanese it come for two weeks and gone then the next one will be release right away when the current one is gone. This stage usually have big turtle in it and drop easier than normal stage. (For 15 and 30 Stamina)

so it's not possible to get chars like arlong or vivi from friend point recruit? might as well save it for the turtle/seahorse/crab event then.

what about the rainbow gem? should i use them to recruit or will they be more useful for other stuff later?
    For the rainbow, I usually use it when they increase the rate of the character I want. But use it to increase your character box is very helpful. In the near future there will be a Special Stage just like Penguin beach but with only Turtle come out for 1 hours you will need to play it as much as you can. The bigger the box the better and refill your stamina to play more.

Do you mean special stage like Buggy? In Japanese it come for two weeks and gone then the next one will be release right away when the current one is gone. This stage usually have big turtle in it and drop easier than normal stage. (For 15 and 30 Stamina)
    Oh so is for 2 weeks each event? well i hope to get a lot of turtles then, i need to lvl up my Zoro to evolve it into Azura and Ussop.

Also get Pearl on fire (lol) and chore boy Helmeppo his special is actually pretty good, but it takes a lot of turns

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

Anyone able to get a yellow crab? I'm starting to believe it's not possible at the current state of the game (eng ver).

For the rainbow, I usually use it when they increase the rate of the character I want. But use it to increase your character box is very helpful. In the near future there will be a Special Stage just like Penguin beach but with only Turtle come out for 1 hours you will need to play it as much as you can. The bigger the box the better and refill your stamina to play more.
    my char box is 50 now. what is the suggested number for char box? 100?

i guess it's better to save the rainbow for that kind of event then. i really need to level up and evolve my chars. got normal usopp to max level but i never got any crab yet. i accidentally got the 4 star seahorse from secret island though.

This game is so fun. Add me up. 782,244,354
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

All right guys I created a forum account here to look for adds. I started this game like 3-4 days ago and by luck I got ace / shanks / 4 star zoro / 4 star sanji on my rolls. I'm using Ace as my captain and its lvl 28 after using the black elder turtle to boost. I'm looking for buddies with Arlong, Ace, and Zeff or any other 4+ star strong captains.

ID: 009, 994, 350

Havent used any cash but I've been lucky to get 3 stars on my first try such as Kuro, Hatchan, Alvida, Kuroobi, Dancing Django, x2 Gin, Don Krieg from storyline.

As for rolls I got ace / shanks / 4 star Three Thousand Worlds zoro / 4 star cooking sanji / 3 star chopper / 4 star Mirage Tempo Nami / Tashigi. I found a golden crab and was able to evolve usopp to golden hammer.

I just need Zeff for my fighter team since I evolved my luffy to 4 star, ace, sanji, chopper, gin. For slasher I pretty much have everyone except Arlong and Mihawk for slasher. I'm probably not going to use Buggy as part of my team.

My Current Line up is Ace, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Chopper. I'm planning to use Ace, Sanji, Horn Chopper, Tashigi, Kuro, and Gin but the crew costs so much...
    Last edited by samgyeop; February 17th, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

my char box is 50 now. what is the suggested number for char box? 100?

i guess it's better to save the rainbow for that kind of event then. i really need to level up and evolve my chars. got normal usopp to max level but i never got any crab yet. i accidentally got the 4 star seahorse from secret island though.
    You know what. It will never be enough lol. I think currently for English ver, the maximum is 200. As for Japanese, it is 400 however the character with the name alone is almost reaching 200 now. So it leave me 200 empty slots for storing something else.

I suggest you to keep all the Named character due to it might be used for the Mission later. In Japanese ver, it require character like Higuma, Ms Monday to finish it and you get a reward like rainbow fruit in return.

i'll save some of the rainbows to increase the box then. i keep all the named chars and booster/evolver and use all the grunts to level up my chars.

edit:
    holy crap arlong is such a tank! having 3 green chars and no blue chars doesnt help either luckily i got a high level vivi as friend. i simply cant die but it took me a reallt long time to beat arlong. i dont think i can farm him anytime soon.

btw, i got buggy the first time i tried the event veteran level. is it really that easy or did i just got lucky?

i guess now i just have to farm kuro for my slasher team. still dont have arlong yet but he is simply too strong for me as of now.
    Last edited by DynamiteShikoku; February 18th, 2015 at 12:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information