+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 365 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 7287

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Friend pull: Pell unevolved. Your move luffink!
    Just realizwd that Sabo is happening on Sat not on Fri. Damn. I dont really have time tomorrow.
    Ha, I got the best, God Coby XDDDD
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I guess our paths have untwined after all... *dramatic music*

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I guess our paths have untwined after all... *dramatic music*
    At least your Pell can give Ray Points XD

I got genzo from my free pull, wich is new but sucks

Got crocus. A classic not to be missed even during slasher rate up.

I beat sabo! even got a gem, didnt knew 60 stamina was still to be done. used this team http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/tr...Q0L0G0R59S100H

wich would be better with SW franky. the I did the free pull of the day... blanhein, evolved !!! Another new unit, thats 2 good (and 3 new). turning out way better than I expected

Free pull number four: Hiriluk.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also hit three hundred days on Thursday; haven't had much time lately so here's my box.

Spoiler:

Complicating things since 2009.

Fourth pull: base Zoro! Getting closer, now 3D2Y!

I got Sabo at last thanks to good ol' Shiryuu, I was afraid that it'd be difficult to stall here but I had lots of turns

4th pull: Genzo
    My Sabo team works great! :)
    WB+ WB+ Aokiji Hawkins Gpu TS Nami and Aokijis bike. Just make sure to kill at least 2 units on stage one and youre practically golden. :)

4th pull: chopper wake of an endless dream version. New for me. Second new unit. Also got capote from friend pulls who I was still missing. Overall a good start for the day.

I got a Croc with the 1000 FP points too (just turtles the previous days) so that's something nice. I can't evolve Sabo now, so I'll farm him with natural stamine for now (I also want to save gems for the sugo).

EDIT:and of course, because luck is fleeting in this game, l just failed two runs on Sabo because of RNG and 1-turn countdowns
    Last edited by luffink; May 20th, 2017 at 08:47 AM.

got 15 sabos so far , need 4x that amount, but my phone is already needing charge. I'm just gonna wait a little. sabo raid seems to drain my battery faster than usual

EDIT: less than 1 hour and a half, I keep having to "cool" my cell phone... I'm at 47 sabos, probably gonna manage 50-ish in the end. I wanted so much more but if I get sabo to around 17 CD (not impossible, just a little lucky) he will be usable already. Really gonna try my best now
    Last edited by tadabola; May 20th, 2017 at 06:34 PM.

58 sabos in the end.

bastille from free pull (another new one, thats been really good for me)

zoro sugo announced and I'm probably doing one multi (and then start saving for third anni). I have 5 of the rated up characters (3d2y luffy, 3d2y robin, TS nami, TS chopper, TS franky) against 7 I don't have - all 4 new TS units (robin, TS monster chopper, usopp and brook - wich is a slasher), and 3d2ys usopp, sanji and zoro (even have manuals saved for those).

for the first time I think that is actually a decent selection. if I didn't had pulled so many of those on second anni (all except 3d2y luffy wich I pulled a long time ago) this sugo would have been perfect for me. TS brook and 3d2y zoro are maybe the best ones and they are double rated... that is awesome.

Pulling legend zoro is probably gonna be extremely dificult, this is a trap sugo for legends, and he only has the slasher rate up, so I won't even consider, getting brook is my goal for now.

Free Pull was Blenheim who I already had but was at least worth some Ray points.

Didn't really bother with Sabo since the final stage lagged so much plus it's not like the teams I'd put him on have low countdowns or anything like that.
    Complicating things since 2009.

58 sabo's?! Holy. I can never bring myself to farming anything this dedicated. Got myself 4 more copies from 40sta.
    Free pull was Mr 3. Was bound to happen as soon as I finally get him from story, lol.

Last free pull was Doma. Meh, at least he's worth some Ray Points

Aaaaaand they finally announced the second timeskip Sugo, and it looks SWEET. All the timeskip Strawhats are boosted, plus 3D2Y Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Robin!

Got 26 Sabos. Last pull was V1 Luffy. Im jealous of all your good free pulls.
    Im gonna do 2 multipulls for this Sugo I think. It looks quite nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    58 sabo's?! Holy. I can never bring myself to farming anything this dedicated. Got myself 4 more copies from 40sta.
    Free pull was Mr 3. Was bound to happen as soon as I finally get him from story, lol.
    I got lucky that was saturday for me.

and I have both corazon and TS luffy, I'm really missing sabo! With him I might be able to farm colo killer when he returns.

but most of the teams for those have sabo anyway, I was pissed that I could never do those.

I know in theory that this amount is not enough to max him , I "should" get 11 skill ups (average) but I did maxed boa, shiki and tesoro with less than that... and I really want to max sabo :(

I hope I get lucky again. then again, I did have some fails (corazon missing one skill up with more than enough books, or my raid akainu almost max sockets with only 1 skill up - that reeeeeaaally hurt)

I got three copies in total so I don't expect any skillup, but at least after failing a few times I got a safe way to run 60 Stamina with Double Shiryuu

Last free pull was a new unit -- Doc Q. Hell Yeah!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information