+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303
Results 6,041 to 6,059 of 6059

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    58 sabo's?! Holy. I can never bring myself to farming anything this dedicated. Got myself 4 more copies from 40sta.
    Free pull was Mr 3. Was bound to happen as soon as I finally get him from story, lol.
    I got lucky that was saturday for me.

and I have both corazon and TS luffy, I'm really missing sabo! With him I might be able to farm colo killer when he returns.

but most of the teams for those have sabo anyway, I was pissed that I could never do those.

I know in theory that this amount is not enough to max him , I "should" get 11 skill ups (average) but I did maxed boa, shiki and tesoro with less than that... and I really want to max sabo :(

I hope I get lucky again. then again, I did have some fails (corazon missing one skill up with more than enough books, or my raid akainu almost max sockets with only 1 skill up - that reeeeeaaally hurt)

I got three copies in total so I don't expect any skillup, but at least after failing a few times I got a safe way to run 60 Stamina with Double Shiryuu
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Last free pull was a new unit -- Doc Q. Hell Yeah!

I got Lucci and Hamburg from friend point pulls today. Happier with fps than with rrs, haha

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

the super evolved sanji makes it so much easier to do hime turtle rushes
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I got only gold dupes from the free pulls. Now I'm just 3k away from having enough points to purchase Wild Sanji when he comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
    I got only gold dupes from the free pulls. Now I'm just 3k away from having enough points to purchase Wild Sanji when he comes out.
    I almost have enough for a character and a ship. Since the other Ray ships aren't that interesting as far as I know, maybe I'll get Wild Zoro too, since by the time we get Wild Sanji, I'll probably have enough for a second character.

EDIT: They've unvelied the Facebook event: evolver set for 6+ Zoro, elder turtle set and up to 3 free tries during the Sugo
    Last edited by luffink; May 22nd, 2017 at 12:02 AM.

Free pulls are always welcome. Maybe this time I'll be able to hold on to my gems. Ah, who am I kidding, lol.

We've already beaten the goal, but it seems like they're going to announce more rewards

20 extra gems would be nice. Would mean an extra multipull for me tomorrow.. ;D
    Man Im quite glad about skillup tomorrow. Its been a while, but my box is bursting at the moment... got like 10 spaces left and have to power up after each raid.. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    20 extra gems would be nice. Would mean an extra multipull for me tomorrow.. ;D
    Man Im quite glad about skillup tomorrow. Its been a while, but my box is bursting at the moment... got like 10 spaces left and have to power up after each raid.. ^^
    Same, I managed to clear some space evolving pigs today but it's filled again, and I'm only saving manuals for Sabo, Leo and Mansherry... But I'm more excited about the sugo at this point...

About the extra prizes... I don't expect anything big, maybe more evolvers or hime turtles (money or colas would be too lame but it could happen)

I think I'm gonna do a multipull this sugo. Haven't pulled in a long time (got way too frustrated woth the silver pulls and gave myself a break from pulling).
    At least now if I get dupes or shitty characters, I can sell them to Rayleigh (This sounds like Ray took over the slave auctions business)

Hi btw! Been absent.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Fyi: Marco books seem to drop quite nicely at the new FN. Cleared each difficulty once for the gem and already got 3.

Welcome back ura!

Now I feel bad for selling RR Bonney, most of my "kid" characters (all but the Tontattas, actually) are really weak even with the fortnight boost XD

Hi, Ura! Thi sugo looks pretty good in terms of units and class boost

So special up started with a lovely 0/15 on 5+ Luffy and now Im not sure, if it is even "turned on"..

Let's see how it goes...

Legend Sabo: 2/9 (CD16)
    Mansherry: 3/13 MAXED
    Leo: 1/10 (just great)
    FN Whitey Bay, FN Squard: 0/3
    Box Kaku, Raid Sabo: 0/2
    Don Sai: 1/1
    4* Croc: 0/1

6/26 raid Sabo
    3/18 raid pica.
    Meh

At least I finally maxed Perona which is great now that I never use her anymore. X)

Big news!! We're getting the movie fortnights back in Global next month... so maybe we'll have the movie Raids too!

lets go skill up

story sentoumaru 4/15 maxed with 23 spared. I got way more than I needed here

storymode law 3/20 maxed with 6 to spare

box kaku: 4/15 maxed with 11 leftovers

psy decakvan bros (since I don't have dex ones) : 5/20 maxed and 15 more copies trying to socket but ended up 5-5-2

pica: 7/13 - holy crap that was lucky! (a 4/5 starting and a 2/3 ending )

Raid sabo - fear - 16/55 fully max !!!!! man!!! that was a roller coaster! 0/5 3 times, 2/5 most of the times and even a 4/5 !!!! but I'm so happy!!!!! I feel like I can do a lot now!!!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Now about that great news about global movie content returning: this will be awesome. so many more people will now have shiki/zephyr/tesoro (assuming those are returning as well) and specially the books! I still have some 3d2z zoro-sanji-usopp saved since if I pulled those I would be in a bad place. I won't waste them yet since I plan to pull sugo tomorrow and they are all rated up.

I just hope that colo movie content comes to global as well. colo saga/mushuru/ain/binz/zephyr, and not all at once since I would like to farm them all

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information