+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306
Results 6,101 to 6,105 of 6105

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    You'd have to take Legend Law with you if you want all of the specials to go through but there's tons of content where that won't matter.

Teach teams are pretty tanky so that would probably be more comfortable for you anyway.

Do you have Sugar? If so, Double Teach, Whitebeard, Mihawk, Raid Kizaru, and Sugar will let you blast through the movie raids when they come back.
    I have... Sakura Sugar XD Shiki was the only movie raid that gave me trouble, I maxed Zephyr and Tesoro was a breeze

EDIT: yeah, they just confirmed the return of the movie raids
    Last edited by luffink; May 27th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

So Im definitely going all-out on Shiki. Zephyr and Tesoro are already maxed. Now my units are strong enough to take his ass down, I presume.
    Hopefully theres a nice WB+ team, Id love to use him. ^^
    Seema like movie content only happens once a year? Hopefully we will get Colo movie stuff as well. But thats gonna be some tough farming.. ^^

Since I was still fairly new to the game, I didn't really have the stamina or characters to run those raids back then (for the most part; I had a supersafe team for Shiki's 40 stamina but he only dropped like once every ten or twelve runs; that same team should be able to handle sixty now without too much trouble) so I'll have to put a lot more work into all of them.

I'm definitely going to pour a lot of time and effort into Zephyr and Tesoro.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'll probably farm Tesoro with natural Stamina (his raid is a breeze, but I'm not that much interested on his special, I just want to give him proper sockets) and put some effort on Shiki if I have a viable team for him (his special is great but he needs too much cooldown), but for now my few remaining gems are going to the Halloween Strawhats

About the Colo Movie stuff, it's been announced for the Line version (which got the movie content a few weeks back) so they might surprise us in the next Colo Rotation
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Just realized I got a free 10,000 Rayleigh points for buying Wild Luffy and a mistake therein. Pretty sweet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information