+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 313 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 6251

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Chain lock and chain boost don't stack.. ignoring Zephyr might be a big mistake, he's a beast on Jimbei teams!
    He is tempting, for sure... but if I'm going for the low HP strategy, I'd rather take Don Sai and 3D2Y Robin: more boost, 2 turns and orb lock. He could be good to make a WB team, maybe...

The time travellers on Reddit have found out that we're getting the Hody crew Sugo next week. Now that I have 3D2Y Sanji it's very tempting to pull because the Fishmen pirates are awesome for any Powerhouse team... but I'll probably save for either Shirahoshi's Sugo or the French 2nd Anni, which should be in one or two months
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Not gonna lie, I am tempted too, but I think I'm going to just do one multipull or yolo until I get a new character. Will be going ham on the Shirahoshi Sugo.

I might do just one pull or "pull-till-I-get-a-bad-unit" .

If they do like with the TS Strawhats, Hody's gang will probably be boosted too during Shirahoshi's Sugo, so I'll wait. Besides, I only have 30 something gems, and Shiki's raid (and his crew's FN) are my main objectives

Did anybody beat Tashigi yet? She is freaking ridiculous. Even friend BB doesnt really work for me because of high cooldowns. Maybe if I got for one of my go-to teams with BB..

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Did anybody beat Tashigi yet? She is freaking ridiculous. Even friend BB doesnt really work for me because of high cooldowns. Maybe if I got for one of my go-to teams with BB..
    I tried with Ace, which didn't work, so I used the team suggested in the reddit colo guide and beat it first try. Cooldowns shouldn't matter, I used a SpLv1 BB friend, so I was able to stall 25 turns before entering the boss stage.

I don't have Apoo so I used Duval as a shooter. But with the Sunny I didnt have enough health to stall long enough. Maybe I was just unlucky with meat though.

I succeeded after all, using GPU. Gave me enough time to stall and heal and prevent dmg in the last round. I still couldnt OHKO Tashigi, but the extra turns were enough to wear her down. Damn.. ^^

Nice! :)

I'm done with Zephyr.. now I'll continue with Ain and man, is she annoying to farm! The runs are way harder and longer than Z, good thing it's farmable with double stam.

I have like, 6 zephyrs and 4 manuals, didn't even started on ainz and binz . you are the real deal man

I've gotten Ain and Binz in all difficulties, but Zephyr's Kizaru is giving me a bit of trouble. It's very risky to try to go Double Shiryuu on him, so I'll try a double Legend BB when he comes back next time (gotta save stamina for tomorrow)
    Talking about tomorrow... I still no't know exactly what to use. Last time I used a double Enel team that had Doffy, Leo, Gladius and... someone else. I didn't have Gladius at that time so I used a replacement but I couldn't beat 60 Stamina. I'll try one of these Double Ener+WB teams tomorrow and see how it goes

Im using double WB+, Doffy Hawkins, Enel, Intvankov with Thousand Sunny. Combo is exactly 30 and with the HP cuts, you can OHKO Shiki.
    Man, I didnt know you could go double stamina even on the movie raids. I already had Zephyr and Tesoro maxed, but now Im delighted in double stamina for Shiki!!

Hody sugo officially announced. I don't necessarily need any of the characters but I'm probably going to do a multi since I have 50 gems and because I have no self control. Forget instant regret, I haven't even pulled yet and I'm already feeling regret.

Feeling a little burnt out with all this farming with minimal returns, honestly, but I'll keep pushing on.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Wow man, that's crazy! One of the best boxes I've seen.. :)

What are your favorite teams?

And congrats to PLV 500! The Redsun account reached PLV 1000 a few days ago.. completely insane! :D
    Thank you, fortunately I only go "all in" when there are rare gold only sugos so I don't actually have to pay thaaaaaaaaaaaat much. But on the other hand it's a mobile game so it definitely feels stupid.
    Hmm most of the times I try to use different teams to get most out of the game. Of course if it has to go quick I just use Akainu or G4 Teams for (speed)farming, but the most fun I have with Blackbeard teams I have to say.
    Yeah Red Sun is crazy, I don't even have words for that lol. Just in comparison: I'm P-Level 503 right now with 130 Million EXP.. with 1000 you have 1 Billion EXP, thats just freaking crazy haha

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Surprisingly as a global user, I actually have some RR characters you don't, mostly the discontinued Log characters, but also RR Don Chinjao and North Blue Vergo. But you have seemingly 99% of all other available RR characters including all legends. Wow!

Story farming has a few more holes. Some characters you still need to get.

Noticed a few fortnight character. Might be a mistake on your part since you seem to be diligently collecting them.

Lastly, noticed you are missing Purinpurin
    Yeah back then I almost completely missed the Log Characters, and I don't really know why Don Chinjao still eludes me lol I mean I pull a lot.. like a lot a lot
    Congrats on your Vergo, he is pretty rare I must say like Log Kid or recently Fisher Tiger (but imo he is even more rare)

I usually get the "best" story units or especially those that I liked in the Manga.. Sometimes I don't feel like to farm everything in the game.
    What fortnight characters am I missing? I actually have no clue right now :D

Hmm, I guess I must have deleted him haha, I used to have Purinpurin
    Last edited by Best Kept Secret; June 19th, 2017 at 03:03 AM.

Double Ener, Leopard Lucci and Doffy in the center, Whitebeard and Gladius on the bottom. KO on the first turn. It feels great to CRUSH Shiki XDD

EDIT: I still fail around 1/3 or 1/2 of the times because of the previous stages, so I'd better avoid 2x Stamina
    Last edited by luffink; June 19th, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Double Ener, Leopard Lucci and Doffy in the center, Whitebeard and Gladius on the bottom. KO on the first turn. It feels great to CRUSH Shiki XDD

EDIT: I still fail around 1/3 or 1/2 of the times because of the previous stages, so I'd better avoid 2x Stamina
    wait, Global has 2x Stamina on Raids?!

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    wait, Global has 2x Stamina on Raids?!
    It does for the movie stuff. So 120 stam fpr two Shikis at the moment. Im loving this system, but it does sting quite a bit when you f-up a run because of either your own stupidity or some kind of lag when losing reception while on the train.. lost like 360 stamina already because of this. On the other hand, i did get many Shikis in no time. ^^

Edit: 20 gems later Ive got 48 Shikis waiting for skill-up. I failed more often than I care to admit... ^^
    Now I feel so burned out. Damn, I cant see his fugly face any more. ^^'
    Last edited by ntk; June 19th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.

I left the game a few hours for work, and after that... I don't feel like playing the raid anymore. As good as Shiki can be, I still don't know if I'm going to give him much use... so for the rest of the night I'll use my stamina on the Strawhat Journey (since it's going away in 2 days) and I'll get a few more Shikis this friday, or Tesoros depending on how the Skillup goes tomorrow

Shiki is exhausting. The whole movie stuff is actually. Way too much to farm. At least they gave us a ton of free gems.

I got over Shiki fairly quickly as well and switched to the Straw Hat Journey; picked up Aokiji so far.

I think part of it is that it's not as cost effective (half as many runs per gem for Shiki versus the forty stamina Zephyr and Tesoro) so you don't feel like you're getting anywhere by comparison and part of it is that Shiki's raid doesn't really offer that much beyond him. If it had another unique character or was more generous with turtles, I might have had more fun with it or if it had the same structure as Tesoro with a thirty-stamina and a guaranteed drop forty-stamina.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information