+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320
Results 6,381 to 6,391 of 6391

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

No, I had them both on; I had the Cannoneer for my active and the Saber stuck in as Captain of the slashers. I've switched him over to the active one for now.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    No, I had them both on; I had the Cannoneer for my active and the Saber stuck in as Captain of the slashers. I've switched him over to the active one for now.
    This time it worked. All done with missions. Thanks again Ubiq!

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

Impel Down batch and Legend Magellan info. Looks like the new Hannyabal makes legend Magellan pretty good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...racters_batch/

I pretty much quitted the game for a couple days, was logging in sometimes but didn't played much. yesterday night I went on neo mihwak...I got 2 teams (slasher and driven, both zeenigami sugestions with legend friends). today I found a team for myself for the powerhouse (double WB, 5+ sanji, blueno, kuma and kyros) . got 3 meats and now I have 30 neo mihawks! I might max him, 45 copies should do it, was thinking of skipping but since he is a free spirit I decided to try for him a little more and got back to the game!

I don't really feel like farming Mihawk(nor I have reliant teams), to be honest, and the current FNs don't have any interesting manual for me, so I might take it slow these days except for the BB raid and the Hime Turtles
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    (nor I have reliant teams)
    Slasher: Inthawk friend, Raidhawk Captain, Doffy, Colo Killer, Colo Vista, 3D2Y Zoro (f2p Saga or Brownbeard). Works nice and easy. Keep Raidhawks special for after the revive to get the barrier away, then Inthawk him.
    Driven: pretty much anything with Fuji/Shiki Combo works great. Im using Lao G + Shiki for orbs since my Pica is still on like 30CD. Rest are Dex Driven beatsticks (Doffy, Smoker, Zoro). Just go Fuji on him until his Def wears off.
    Powerhouse: friend Lucci, 3D2Y Sanji, WB+, RR Jabra/Kuma, legend Jinbe (beatstick with Orb manip.), Colo Vista (Orb manip.). My tactic here is to use Luccis special and then do any orb manipulation. Mihawk will interrupt, but thanks to Lucci you pretty much get a full-matching board. WB's health cut also helps of course. If you dont have Lucci friends, I think FN Breed does the same with his special.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Slasher: Inthawk friend, Raidhawk Captain, Doffy, Colo Killer, Colo Vista, 3D2Y Zoro (f2p Saga or Brownbeard). Works nice and easy. Keep Raidhawks special for after the revive to get the barrier away, then Inthawk him.
    Driven: pretty much anything with Fuji/Shiki Combo works great. Im using Lao G + Shiki for orbs since my Pica is still on like 30CD. Rest are Dex Driven beatsticks (Doffy, Smoker, Zoro). Just go Fuji on him until his Def wears off.
    Powerhouse: friend Lucci, 3D2Y Sanji, WB+, RR Jabra/Kuma, legend Jinbe (beatstick with Orb manip.), Colo Vista (Orb manip.). My tactic here is to use Luccis special and then do any orb manipulation. Mihawk will interrupt, but thanks to Lucci you pretty much get a full-matching board. WB's health cut also helps of course. If you dont have Lucci friends, I think FN Breed does the same with his special.
    Yeah, I found a good slasher team: Inthawk+Raidhawk, Doffy, a delayer for Stage 4 (I use Kimono Tashigi) and two characters with damaging specials to get rid of the barriers (I use 5+ Zoro and Croc). Farm orbs for Stage 5, use 5+Zoro, Raidhawk and Doffy, OTK, use Croc and INThawk post-revive and it's done.

For Drivens I've tried with double Legend Blackbeard but I still fall behind, and my Shiki isn't maxed yet so I can't use him.

Powerhouses: TRied with double 3D2Y Sanji but couldn't get it right, I'll try with a Friend Lucci tomorrow
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I found a Powerhouse team that can roll right over him; Double Teach, Squard, Blenheim, 2D3Y Sanji, and Kuma.

I can do the Slasher and Driven ones but they're not as easy or quick. So I'll probably just do Powerhouse runs the rest of his time here; six or eight copies a day for the rest of his time here will give me a fair amount to work with.

Been using this team to farm the Powerhouse raid: http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/tr...Q0L0G0R17S100H

I just get a green orb for Sanji while stalling at the turtles and then leave one of the stage 4 enemies alive to use the Orlumbus/Hammond combo.

@luffink: my Lao G is on a 26CD, sometimes my Fuji friends arent skilled at all. But you get 15 rpunds solely from turtles, so the sheer tankiness of the Fuji/Shiki combo makes it really easy. Even with that you can tank like 3 normal hits from Mihawk. And you can tank even more using FN Smoker's special.

Those are some nice PH teams there, which I cant make, unfortunately. But its funny, for me the Slasher version is the quickest while Driven takes forever and PH is somewhere in between. ^^

Btw: do we have a counter somewhere that shows us how far along we are regarding the FB event?

No counter that I know of but we're between 200K and 300K since they've already awarded the Hime Turtles and 900 Ray points.

These are apparently the Chopperman rewards for the event so next up are ten each of RCV, ATK, and HP cotton candies at 300K, fifteen tomes at 400K, and two each of DR, CDR, and AH tomes at 500K. At this rate, we'll be there by Friday.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information