+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 332 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 6637

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Phew I managed to max his special and sockets. Is the first time I max a raid boss aside from Mihawk.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Since I was already committed, I went ahead and maxed his special. The rest of them from here on out on going on Legend Doffy though .
    Complicating things since 2009.

There ANOTHER facebook event planned for next week, the gifts don't stop XDDD
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

It's almost to the point where I want a breather like that one absolutely dead week during the middle of the Second Anniversary if only so I can farm Evo Materials and returning Fortnights without missing out on something.

I finished chopperman missions for fighter and cerebral, and fed 10 almighty manuals to ts Luffy. Went 0/5 and 3/5 ! He is one away from Max now

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

finished striker one, 2 more almighty manuals and... no skill ups. one thing is for certain, I'm not doing this again. on neo aokiji, IF I find a good team, I will try to max him, but getting the almight manuals is a no go

I just reached the ATK CC candies for striker today, I don't know if I'll even reach the next goal since I'm not gemming for thus so I only get 3 tries per day(6 if I get a meat snail)

So ive been playing story mode for this whole time what are these secondary side events that I read, get you lots of loot
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    So ive been playing story mode for this whole time what are these secondary side events that I read, get you lots of loot
    I don't know now if you're talking about the Chopperman missions or the special stages in Extra Island

Finished with Doffy a couple days back. Maxed 2 copies, still need 3 sockets on the second copy but I'll finish those another time.

The Neo Sabo raids are just as annoying as one would expect since even the early waves do new stuff. Fighter and shooter aren't bad, but cerebral is really a pain in the ass with my box and I'm completely reliant on having Inuarash friends. I'm 4 sockets from quad maxing my first copy though... don't really want to but I guess I'll work on a second one since I still have to farm for the missions. The rewards are really really nice this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    finished striker one, 2 more almighty manuals and... no skill ups. one thing is for certain, I'm not doing this again. on neo aokiji, IF I find a good team, I will try to max him, but getting the almight manuals is a no go
    The thing is, if they follow Japan for Aokiji rewards; this is where you start getting 100% guaranteed skill up manuals so it becomes very worth it as tedious as it is.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Question for all Europeans: is tomorrow (Monday) the last Doffy-day or will we get one more turn on Tuesday?
    I will finish strikers tomorrow and I could finish fighters tomorrow with some luck, but I would probably need one more day. Cerebral will be impossible without Tuesday raids (20 finishes here).

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Question for all Europeans: is tomorrow (Monday) the last Doffy-day or will we get one more turn on Tuesday?
    I will finish strikers tomorrow and I could finish fighters tomorrow with some luck, but I would probably need one more day. Cerebral will be impossible without Tuesday raids (20 finishes here).
    Yes, the Summer Bliss event starts this tuesday but NeoDoffy will stay until wednesday in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Yes, the Summer Bliss event starts this tuesday but NeoDoffy will stay until wednesday in the morning
    cheers dude! Looking forward to 4 - possibly 6 - almighty manuals which are gonna bring 0 skill ups again. Yeeha ^^

Guys in Japan version, the shambles Tashigi and Smoker from chapter 14 of Punk Hazard island can drop there? Or only in the forthnight?
    Excuse my bad English.

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    Guys in Japan version, the shambles Tashigi and Smoker from chapter 14 of Punk Hazard island can drop there? Or only in the forthnight?
    They can drop from both; much easier to get from the FN though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    They can drop from both; much easier to get from the FN though.
    Thank you, Brotato!
    Excuse my bad English.

Alright, finished striker Doffy. Need one more win on fighter Doffy and 5 more wins on cerebral Doffy for the manuals. That should be possible tomorrow!
    I wish I had figured out the perfect stalling strategy for the Tesoro team earlier, then I might have been finished already. ^^
    This double Tesoro team is nice, but Ive got so much money now. A feature to buy gems using ingamr money would be cool. It would also make Tesoro and law much more viable as captains and give relevance to the gold cave again.

Someone posted this before and unfortunately I have the same snail problem now. My game keeps crashing (iOS) after trying to use a transponder snail. To whomever that wrote this: was there any solution to this? Did you contact Bandai? Does it take just a few days and everything will be back to normal?

My game wasn't crashing because of the snails, but it wouldn't complete the process. I got around it by deleting the Twitter app, signing out on the browser, and logging into the account with a different one.

I finished the Doffy fighter run; I've been using TS Luffy, Ivankov, Swimsuit Boa, Sabo, and Koala for it. When Aokiji rolls around, I'm thinking about switching either Koala or Ivankov out for RR Garp for the additional damage to DEX types to make up for Luffy doing less against him. Would I be better off doing that or just keeping the current lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I finished the Doffy fighter run; I've been using TS Luffy, Ivankov, Swimsuit Boa, Sabo, and Koala for it. When Aokiji rolls around, I'm thinking about switching either Koala or Ivankov out for RR Garp for the additional damage to DEX types to make up for Luffy doing less against him. Would I be better off doing that or just keeping the current lineup?
    From the in game announcement it seems like Aokiji will have the same mechanics as he did in Japan which means you'll definitely want to bring RR Garp.

Kind of hoping they were just lazy with the announcement and change him up a bit like Doffy since Global is missing so many useful units for it.. otherwise this one is gonna be rough for me.

Phew, I got all six manuals from Doffy. Im really not sure if I want to go through the same with Aokiji though. It cost so many gems to refill stamina. It might be just better to save the gems for Sugos. Then again, actual playtime should be considerred more important in a game...
    Anyway, Aokiji is probably going to be very tough. I have Zeo, but Im missing all the other important units.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information