+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 6,581 to 6,591 of 6591

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

He's probably going to be easier than in Japan. Since with Neo Doffy they tailored the buffs from the boosted units in the RR pool, maybe we'll get something similar with Aokiji too...

- Shooter: the boosted units are SW Franky and mainly TS Usopp. Thinking about Usopp's special, maybe this Aokiji will have a hit barrier and immunity, and possibly an orb shuffle so SW Franky can be useful.

- Free Spirit: the main unit is RR Garp, so the FS Aokiji may have a big Defense Up, or he'll come with marines with Hime-like defense that need to be cleared with a fixed attack special. The second boosted unit is Sugar, but I don't see how she could help here.

- Striker: the main unit is G5 Smoker and Zeo too, so thos Aokiji may apply a chain combo cut and despair or silence your captain (does captain despair goes away if you change with G5 Smoker?
    Last edited by luffink; August 15th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    He's probably going to be easier than in Japan. Since with Neo Doffy they tailored the buffs from the boosted units in the RR pool, maybe we'll get something similar with Aokiji too...
    I really hope so but the thing is, the buffs look tailored to the mechanics we had for Aokiji in JP, which if that's the case it will suck since Global only really has RR options for countering most of them.

Shooter was full team special silence + only 1 special can be used per turn; TS Usopp does both buffs at once, and Franky being a 2 turn boost.

Free Spirit was Aokiji revives with low HP after death and gets big defense and attack boost; RR Garp breaks the defense and Sugar special kills him through it.

Striker was 90% debuff to chain limiter and captain gets locked for a few turns; Zeo buffs chain and G5 can swap with the locked captain.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

I have SW Franky but he's not leveled and I'm not used to him besides since I have Bride Boa. I could keep the usual team and put Franky in the place of Gladius though.

Garp and Sugar will definitely go in with TS Luffy; Koala is definitely out since Garp won't be boosted by her anyway and I guess I'll swap out Ivankov as well since Boa's chain lock will still come in handy.

Striker is one that I need to think about; my only Striker legend is Sabo who doesn't help as a Captain and whose special isn't that great either.

Besides Sabo, my best strikers are Kid, AnniLaw, G5 Smoker, Squard, Alvida, 5+ Nami, TS Nami, 3D2Y Nami, Alvida, Zeo, Mansherry, and Leo. Kid is probably the best bet as a Captain since he's the highest attack of the lot.

Would Kid, G5 Smoker, Law, Squard, and Zeo work? I do have the Mister Luffy Go.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    My game wasn't crashing because of the snails, but it wouldn't complete the process. I got around it by deleting the Twitter app, signing out on the browser, and logging into the account with a different one.
    Deleted Twitter as well, reinstalled it and everything works like a charm. Thank you very much you really helped me out here

I almost have all 6 stars now, got Enel today only Jinbei left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Besides Sabo, my best strikers are Kid, AnniLaw, G5 Smoker, Squard, Alvida, 5+ Nami, TS Nami, 3D2Y Nami, Alvida, Zeo, Mansherry, and Leo. Kid is probably the best bet as a Captain since he's the highest attack of the lot.

Would Kid, G5 Smoker, Law, Squard, and Zeo work? I do have the Mister Luffy Go.
    That lineup seems solid to me but I'd maybe bring a type booster in for G5 or Law. Best bet is probably to try and partner up with WB friends too since Aokiji knocks you to 10% HP on turn 3.

I had content overload today. Started the game. Saw all the options and closed it again, lol.

Same here.. so much to do...
    I read that FN Smoker is supposed to be quite good for Raid Fujitora when he comes if you dont have some RR (dont know which one).
    Are any of the summer units actually good ? As in, should they really be farmed outside of waifu material?
    I still have to farm Koala and Hack sockets and might as well farm sone other stuff. But I was hoping to take a break this week before the arrival of Aokiji. With the new Colo, it'll be even more new stuff to do. Yieks

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Same here.. so much to do...
    I read that FN Smoker is supposed to be quite good for Raid Fujitora when he comes if you dont have some RR (dont know which one).
    Are any of the summer units actually good ? As in, should they really be farmed outside of waifu material?
    I still have to farm Koala and Hack sockets and might as well farm sone other stuff. But I was hoping to take a break this week before the arrival of Aokiji. With the new Colo, it'll be even more new stuff to do. Yieks
    Yeah, FN Smoker is G5 smokers f2p replacement for raid fujitota. He's nice for speed farming Shiki raid too.

The only summer girl unit I've ever really used is Violet. She's a nice f2p replacement for RR TS Nami since she has a crew ability to resist special silence and her special removes it for the crew.. plus being a different type can be nice.

Oh man, japan sugo was amazing. I wish Global sugos were that rewarding.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

I completed all the new fortnights and it was refreshing to play something different from the Doffy raid XDD I'm not too interested in the G5 fortnight, so I'll probably use these daya to socket TS Nami and TS Robin
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information