+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332
Results 6,621 to 6,637 of 6637

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Not much to feed again especially since I didn't touch global this weekend due to the monster trio event in japan so no new colo units or Shanks copies to feed. Btw is Shanks around for this whole wave or was he just there for the weekend? >.<

Kyros: 1/2
    story Magellan: 0/8
    YWB: 2/7
    Don Chin Jao: 1/3
    raid Sabo: 7/24 (Just missing 1 skillup and 1 socket now)

Well, I'm happy about Sabo at least. Had no idea there was a skillup so soon or I would've farmed more.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Is Neo Aokiji useful? More than Int version at least? I'm not sure if there are teams that would benefit from him.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

kid rebecca 1/5
    toy soldier 0/5
    tashigi in smokers body: 1/5
    summer bonnie 0/2
    kuro colo: 1/5
    ricky 1/6 (max)
    summer violet: 0/1
    colo valentine 1/3
    bastille: 3/22
    izo: 3/15 (max)
    colo chinjao 0/1

man that was bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    Is Neo Aokiji useful? More than Int version at least? I'm not sure if there are teams that would benefit from him.
    His CD is one turn shorter than int, but he has a bit less ATK. Honestly, I've yet to use him though since there are a lot of great f2p dex strikers already. I mean if you're primarily running with WB/Striker teams he'll be useful in certain restricted FNs or like uhhh someewhere like colo Suleimon where all psy/int specials get locked for 99 turns. Probably pretty nice for invasion Cavendish too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    I want to use him for my WB 6+, I'm using Don Sai now but Aokiji would help locking orbs too
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

It's a shame that you're screwed with FS Aokiji if you don't have Sugar, RR Garp or Law friends. :/
    Rest is fine. Didn't expect Shooters to work out well for me, but it was quite good. :)

Skill ups went so so. 0 out of 10 on kid and blueno sbs. Same for summertime perona. However, 2/5 on sabo and 1/4 on young wb and 1/1 on doffy made up for it.

I did the Shooter version six times today; might be able to get in another one tomorrow now that I have the rhythm down. Only went 1/5 on skillups though which is pretty much par for the course this time. I didn't really have a bunch of books or characters built up since I've been focusing on sockets but it went awfully.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk
    It's a shame that you're screwed with FS Aokiji if you don't have Sugar, RR Garp or Law friends. :/
    I have Sugar and Garp but they really don't have much in the way of sockets. I can put one or the other up as an active Captain if you want though.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Aokiji skill ups had a bad start and I'm not sure if I want to gem for more rounds.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Yeah, this part is screwing me over as well. Took a run at it with LL to see if I could outdmg the defense with Boa and Sabo buffs but no dice.. and to top it off he's immune to everything else so can't use defense cuts or poison either. ~.~

Got 6 Aokiji copies from Striker and 0 whooping skillups. I need to check teams for FS, I have all the good options (Sugar, RR Garp and Legend Law) but I'm lacking decent orb manipulators
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I found a team that circumvents it: a health cutter and story Moria (10x 5k dmg) helps.

got an aokiji clearing the 40 stamina, and 4 on the striker (WB with WB+ friend, int aokiji, squard, colo hawkings and crocus , YES, CROCUS with the bind/despair reducer)

0/4 in neo aokiji so far... ouch

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I don't know if I can do the shooter one. no shooter legends, no SW franky, no raid heracles or duval (yep, ignored both) or story magellan. I do have a triple maxed zephyr, but won't be enough, I think

After doing all of the Neo Aokiji levels a few times each, I'm thinking I'm not going to bother with most of them. The shooter one I can do fairly quickly so I'll do all of those but I'll probably just do a handful of the rest to collect the low level rewards and not worry about the rest.

Going 2/9 on him so far after that debacle with skillups earlier doesn't really help either.
    Last edited by Ubiq; August 22nd, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I could do free Spirit easy (ts Luffy is amazing and I do have Garp) , but wont bother much with shooter. May try 5 times to get Ray points , but gonna see. Got 8 more copies and my first 2 skill ups

Used the WB dream team for striker and got 6 runs in w/ Zephyr + friend Ace/Kizaru, SW Franky, story Magellan, raid Boa, and colo Capone for the shooter. Didn't get a single successful FS run in though since I had no Law friends and had a couple failed experimental runs. At least there's a snail meat rate up for this shit(I think?) - 4/5 of mine were today so that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I found a team that circumvents it: a health cutter and story Moria (10x 5k dmg) helps.
    Oooh, I tried SW Luffy but he didn't do enough, but I have Moria so I'll have to try that~ What hp cutter do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Oooh, I tried SW Luffy but he didn't do enough, but I have Moria so I'll have to try that~ What hp cutter do you use?
    Double Log Luffy, Boa, Anni Ace, Duval, story Moria
    Attack normally until after Aokiji cuts youe health, burst him down, use Duval and Moria after the revive and watch him die.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information