+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 6855

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

4/21, which isn't quite as horrible as I expected but definitely didn't make me feel like burning any gems to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I almost feel bad crushing Magellan so badly. Almost
    What's your best score on him? I've hit 3.8 million more than once and that's basically using two characters and Mr. Pink. If not for the paralysis, I could one shot him even through his defensive boost.
    Complicating things since 2009.

How do you get such a high number? He has so little HP that he falls like a fly. No way to ramp up the damage. Im using a FS team. One starter hit followed by Boa and Pink and he is done. Its roughly 2.6m

Double TS Luffy, Monet, Pink, Brook, and Summer Boa with Thousand Sunny.

Hit the specials, tap Boa and/or Brook (or go for a good or better if they don't have matching sockets), hit a Good or Great on Monet to leave him with a sliver of health, and a Great or better on Pink. Pink alone breaks two million if you hit a Perfect with that setup. If you throw in the two Luffy specials and the Sunny, it's actually over four million damage.

Going by the damage calculator, this team would do over two million damage even with his defensive boost but the only one who ignores the paralysis is Brook. The max damage this can do is actually almost eight million to STR and 7.70 million to INT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    4/21, which isn't quite as horrible as I expected but definitely didn't make me feel like burning any gems to get more.

What's your best score on him? I've hit 3.8 million more than once and that's basically using two characters and Mr. Pink. If not for the paralysis, I could one shot him even through his defensive boost.
    Something over 3 million when he has the defensive buff and I can use all 6 characters, if it's on turn 2 he falls with the third or fourth
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Finally maxed sabo's special. Didn't do much else aside from farming for his books.

I think is time to start checking my character box and sell the characters I keep just for sentimental value or collection like the extras feom fortnights that I know I won't use.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Picked up Crocodile from my red poster pull~ dupe successfully evaded! Pretty happy since cerebral is by far my boxes' weakest class plus there's also a pretty good chance Croco could be the next 6+.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Is anyone going to pick the new Beginner's set tomorrow? The odds are against me but I hope I can get TS Brook

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Is anyone going to pick the new Beginner's set tomorrow? The odds are against me but I hope I can get TS Brook
    It's three pulls for the price of one and a boosted chance at some decent characters. So I will.

I will, don't care that much for the characters since I have some bad luck pulling, but the gems are going to be nice anyway. and I would love TS brook too (more than the legend, wich I already have)

I will too. It's a good offer.

hach Bandai you and your powercreep! New batch in Japan:

Sabo - STR - Striker / Fighter
    • 5 Sockets
    • Starts at 19 turn cooldown - thanks to Justin Higaki
    • Captain Ability: If there is a STR/QCK/DEX in your team, boost all STR/QCK/DEX by 2.75x attack and 1.3x HP (RIP Cavendish). QCK and Dex slots count as beneficial orbs. Decrease the rate of STR orbs appearing. If there are no PSY or INT units on the team, further boost attack by 1.35x.
    • Special: STR/QCK/DEX units attack boosted by 1.75x for the first turn, if you hit 4 perfects, this boost becomes 2x next turn.

Cavendish - Dex - Slasher/Driven
    • Captain: 2.25x attack to QCK/DEX/STR Units (4 star captain ability, likely to go up)
    • Special: Change all block orbs to matching, lock orbs for 1 turn, 1.75x damage boost to those with reduced defense
    • Sailor: Int/Psy orbs count as beneficial to him

Barto - QCK Fighter/Driven (4 star) that evolves into Striker/Driven (5 star)
    • 2x attack to STR/QCK/DEX units and reduces damage taken by 10% in a turn you didn't attack (like his legend) (4 star captain ability)
    • Special: For 2 turns reduce enemies' defense drastically, reduce damage taken by 90% for 1 turn, deal 30x damage to all enemies in QCK damage
    • Sailor: Prevents paralysis for 3 turns

Burgess - Dex - Fighter/Driven
    • Captain: 2.25x attack to Fighters (4 star)
    • Special: Cut all enemies' hp by 20% and for 2 turns deal 1.5x more damage to delayed? enemies
    • Sailor: +75 attack and HP to STR/QCK/DEX

Diamante - QCK - Slasher Driven
    • Captain: Slasher and Driven characters' attack up by 2x (4 star)
    • Special: Delay all enemies' for 2 turns. Reduce defense up/damage threshold by 3 turns and changes right hand coloured slots into matching
    • Sailor: Deals 10% more damage to QCK Units

Soooo.... the only real restriction or "downside" for Sabo/Lucy to get 2.75 + 1.35 boost is not having INT/PSY characters on your team.
    Not only that Legend Blackbeard is his best friend he can put Legend Doflamingo and Legend 6+ Kuzan on his team and you have room for 2 more units??
    Doesn't sound that much OP to me lol

And the Ultimate set gave me TS Nami. Won't complain about extra Ray points, but tomorrow's the big day

Would the 2X Legends Sugofest boost the chances of getting Rayleigh through the free pull?

I already have him but Usopp is the only character on there I don't have and it'd be worth waiting a day for a higher chance of 5K Ray points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Would the 2X Legends Sugofest boost the chances of getting Rayleigh through the free pull?

I already have him but Usopp is the only character on there I don't have and it'd be worth waiting a day for a higher chance of 5K Ray points.
    I don't think so, the rate-up should be specific for the Sugofest... but it doesn't hurt to try

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information