+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344
Results 6,861 to 6,875 of 6875

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

  1. #6861

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Dupes, dupes, and more dupes. Momonosuke is the only new character.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  2. #6862

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Did a single multi and got mostly dupes but at least I'm back to being over 10k Ray Points.

    I also finally pulled both Hack and Gladius. My driven and fighter teams really needed health cutters. For powerhouse I'm just using Story Magellan paired with Story Sandersonia whenever the bosses don't have poison protection.


  3. #6863

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Boooy, that was a big mess. Three multis, 5 new units (Loyal Brook, Kingdew, Pedro, Kanjuro and Orlumbus), the rest were 2000 Ray Points, no skillups and useless sockets. Don't know if I'll try for a fourth.

    EDIT: I got gems for one more multi and a few singles. Got Jill, Ideo and finally Zeo, the rest was about 2K Raypoints
    Last edited by luffink; September 21st, 2017 at 12:01 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  4. #6864

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Wow you seem to have bought a lot of gems for that, luffink!
    I also couldnt really help myself. Bought enough gems to fill up the 50 for one multi.
    First poster in the multi was red!! O_O
    So I got: Cavendish (new!), double Carott, double Crocus, double Abdullah & Jeet, 3 Usopp kids, Vergo, Izo. Not actually that good, but Im really really happy about a new legend. :) :) :) :)


  5. #6865

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Wow you seem to have bought a lot of gems for that, luffink!
    I also couldnt really help myself. Bought enough gems to fill up the 50 for one multi.
    First poster in the multi was red!! O_O
    So I got: Cavendish (new!), double Carott, double Crocus, double Abdullah & Jeet, 3 Usopp kids, Vergo, Izo. Not actually that good, but Im really really happy about a new legend. :) :) :) :)
    I had saved 150, so I bought 60 more for the 4th multi
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  6. #6866

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    I was not thaaat bad for me, 1 silver, 9 golds, 1 red.

    3 new units: Mihawk (legend!! finnaly an slasher legend), sentoumaru (like the character but don't see myself using) and pedro (don't look that great)

    a lot of ray points, 2 killer, orlumbus, kidd, robin... only 1 were fake gold I think, and even the silver was chaka.

    I have some mihawk books and he looks easy to socket. Not a bad pull, but.... nothing that really matches what my teams were.

    edit: I saw some pulls videos, and read the reddit... this sugo was a trap, it seems. I'm glad I pulled a new legend, but man, I better start saving again for the 3rd anni
    Last edited by tadabola; September 21st, 2017 at 05:55 AM.

  7. #6867

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    This was one of the sugos I had been anticipating for a while. I had 150 free to play gems saved up but I did 2 multis so far

    Got mostly dupes and even the red poster I got was another Sengoku. Not a single one of the new characters showed up but at least I have a lot of Rayleigh points I guess. I have nearly 30000 at this point and I haven't spent a dime on this game.

    I have enough for 1 more multi but after the first 2 I don't know if that's a good idea anymore. It's so surreal seeing all the gems I had been saving up for months just disappear and getting practically nothing in return. Maybe I'll just save them..

  8. #6868

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    it's a really bad sugo if someone is looking for good 5 star but it's pretty good if one is looking for legends...did 2 multi and got a new akainu but the rest of the pulls were mainly silvers and fake gold..and looking at videos of sugo pulls,that seems to be the norm.

  9. #6869

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Just got jimbei ship! last time I lost due hitting a great instead of a good and then wasting a atk, it was so long ago. now that my special levels were better, it was way easier. and I could use a fighter ship with the right units on a ts luffy team, thats good. might try shanks or doffy... never tried them

  10. #6870

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I was not thaaat bad for me, 1 silver, 9 golds, 1 red.

    3 new units: Mihawk (legend!! finnaly an slasher legend), sentoumaru (like the character but don't see myself using) and pedro (don't look that great)

    a lot of ray points, 2 killer, orlumbus, kidd, robin... only 1 were fake gold I think, and even the silver was chaka.

    I have some mihawk books and he looks easy to socket. Not a bad pull, but.... nothing that really matches what my teams were.

    edit: I saw some pulls videos, and read the reddit... this sugo was a trap, it seems. I'm glad I pulled a new legend, but man, I better start saving again for the 3rd anni
    Pedro is great using for clearing mob around the boss with 1.75 orb boost using him in Legend Zoro team the damage is really high.

  11. #6871

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Pedro is great using for clearing mob around the boss with 1.75 orb boost using him in Legend Zoro team the damage is really high.
    oh, thats great to know! since I pulled mihawk I will probably be using zoro friends a lot from now on

  12. #6872

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    oh, thats great to know! since I pulled mihawk I will probably be using zoro friends a lot from now on
    His CD is pretty quick as well.

  13. #6873

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    His CD is pretty quick as well.
    just looked it up, he is better than I thought, and here I was thinking he was an "worse" 3d2y robin.

  14. #6874

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Logged in and apparently I've been playing this game for 400 days already...but I still can't clear a single chaos coliseum because I'm too lazy to farm books.

    Ended up doing one last multi with the last of my gems and I ended up with Carrot, Pedro and the new Law. So relieved I finally got something good but were 3 characters worth the 150 gems I used? I don't know. Gonna start saving for the anniversary now.
    Last edited by Megalo; September 22nd, 2017 at 06:21 PM.

  15. #6875

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    new law is REALLY good, you gonna use him a lot. he is kinda underrated since neko is better, but he is really good as captain too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts