+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 354 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354
Results 7,061 to 7,079 of 7079

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Well if theyre doing the same rates as the exposed ones, the new units that are actually useful will only have an abysmal "boost". Thats the reason why you pulled TS Brook only now and not when he came out (same for me although I pulled him like two months ago).
    Tried 60stam Rayleigh once but failed. Without despair resistance level 3 youre fucked as soon as you enter stage 2. And I cant get lv3, if I have to bring Helmeppo for stage 5. ^^
    Gonna try WB+ in a bit when I have 60 again. Hopefully, sheer power and maybe the ability to tank one hit will be enough, but I somehow doubt it. Since I wont be able to cut down Rayleigh to 51%, it will probably not work though.
    Does anyone know if Legend BB also allows to circumvent the 300k Def of Rayleigh? Then a Cavendish team with BB might work.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Well if theyre doing the same rates as the exposed ones, the new units that are actually useful will only have an abysmal "boost". Thats the reason why you pulled TS Brook only now and not when he came out (same for me although I pulled him like two months ago).
    Tried 60stam Rayleigh once but failed. Without despair resistance level 3 youre fucked as soon as you enter stage 2. And I cant get lv3, if I have to bring Helmeppo for stage 5. ^^
    Gonna try WB+ in a bit when I have 60 again. Hopefully, sheer power and maybe the ability to tank one hit will be enough, but I somehow doubt it. Since I wont be able to cut down Rayleigh to 51%, it will probably not work though.
    Does anyone know if Legend BB also allows to circumvent the 300k Def of Rayleigh? Then a Cavendish team with BB might work.
    No, Legend BB can't bypass the DEF buff (the blue shield one)
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    No, Legend BB can't bypass the DEF buff (the blue shield one)
    Yeah I figured. Just thought of using TS Chopper in a Cavemdish team, but his CD is even worse than Helmeppos. XD
    Also, I can now confirm that double WB failed at Shanks. X)
    Found a Luffy copy in my box, fed it to 5+ Luffy and even got a despair socket. Still missing one socket for Lv3 though. ;__;
    Another Łossibility might be FN Perona instead of Helmeppo because shes maxed and fully socketed. But 80% of 300k is probably still too much to win in one round. Last option would be to just tank the dmg using healing specials and Intvankov.
    Man, this is once of the occasions when Im so annoyed that I dont have Legend Marco. If I had him, double Jimbei would probably be enough and Buggy is even kind enough to negate JBs downside (even though I have now become so proficient with my best buddy Jimbe that I can still hit perfects after using his special).

A Rocketman team of double Jinbe, Legend Marco, TS Monster Chopper, 3D2Y Sanji, and Burgess is definitely super effective for this.

Friend Jinbe and Burgess let me cut Shank's stage down enough that I can stall for a few more turns if need be, Chopper completely removes Rayleigh's defensive buffs, and the rest of the specials beat him down.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Skill-up time:
    Sogeking (aiming to evolve him to 5+ at some point) 1/5 (max - 11 books to spare x] )
    5+ Chopper 0/1
    5+ Luffy 0/1
    3d2y Robin 0/6
    Colo Drake 1/10
    TS Sanji 4/10 (max; first 0/5, then 4/4)
    5+ Robin 1/4
    RR Coby 0/2
    3d2y Luffy 1/1
    Elizabello 0/1
    TS Franky 0/2
    TS Nami 0/1
    blue TS Chopper 5/14 (max)
    Colo Gladius 3/15
    Colo Moria 2/4

All in all, I'd say this was a good one.

Edit: Raidleigh 1/5 (but I had to gem for almost all of them. Can't farm him consistently... -.-)
    Last edited by ntk; October 20th, 2017 at 02:04 AM.

Man, this is once of the occasions when Im so annoyed that I dont have Legend Marco. If I had him, double Jimbei would probably be enough and Buggy is even kind enough to negate JBs downside
    Yeah, Legend Marco would be awesome for that raid! But it works with PSY Marco, too.. I'm using this double Jimbei team and with the right strategy I only ever lose when I screw up myself (like earlier when I accidently killed Buggy before he attacked and only hit GREATs for the rest of the run.. got so used to his awesome buff that I couldn't adjust back from lazy tapping again. :D ).

Needs sockets, though.. Despair Lv3 is mandatory and heal and damage reduction helps a lot.

I wrote a few things about the strategy etc. here..

So, Ray is safe, but yesterday I hit the first wall in the game where I just have no idea how to clear that thing.. Colo Orlumbus! WTF?
    Unless you have some very specific units this thing is unbeatable (or at least seems so for now..). I was planning to farm him for his very nice CA, but right now I think I won't even be able to get a single copy (gemming to revive sucks! :P ). What were they thinking when they came up with that stage? :D

lets skill up this thing all kinda good this time, but not many copies.

Invasion shanks: 4 copies: 1 skill up! (and 1 AH socket). Nice I guess, he is at 20 CD now. Gonna try to max him sunday.
    timeskip nami: 10 manuals : 3 skill ups!!! good, even weirdly done (0/5 and 3/5). she is extremely good gonna try to max her as a priority.
    timeskip franky: 10 manuals 4 slkill ups!!!! great! he is also good.
    colo suleiman: 6 manuals, 23 copies: 8 skill ups !!!! good! with max AH sockets wich is rare.
    colo gladius: 6 manuals, 15 copies: 2 skill ups ( 0/5, 1/5, 1/5, 0/5). wow that was trash. saved one for when I have more copies, since he is, for now, my way to inv shanks.
    storymode psy aokiji 18 manuals: 4 skill ups! (at 16 now)

was ok I guess, didn't max anyone.

oh wait: 1/3 on weird story hogback - MAX

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Yeah, Legend Marco would be awesome for that raid! But it works with PSY Marco, too.. I'm using this double Jimbei team and with the right strategy I only ever lose when I screw up myself (like earlier when I accidently killed Buggy before he attacked and only hit GREATs for the rest of the run.. got so used to his awesome buff that I couldn't adjust back from lazy tapping again. :D ).

Needs sockets, though.. Despair Lv3 is mandatory and heal and damage reduction helps a lot.

I wrote a few things about the strategy etc. here..
    I know - it was me who was trying to emulate your team, but my Sai doesn't have the sockets. x)
    Didn't know you were on here as well. Wanna share friend IDs? ^^

I found a Cavendish team (Coated sunny, double Cav, Neohawk, SW Usopp, Sabo, red TS Chopper) that can theoretically beat Ray quite consistently, however, it also won't have max despair sockets. If the green guy on stage 2 has 1CD that means: death. However, I sort of appropriated this team to Whitebeard and now it works for me: Coated Sunny, double WB+, Sabo, Cav, SW Usopp, red TS Chopper. Only condition is to have at least 6001HP when going into the last stage. Thanks to coated Sunny I can then tank a hit and finish him off.
    Went 2/5 on the second batch of Raidleighs.

I know - it was me who was trying to emulate your team, but my Sai doesn't have the sockets. x)
    Didn't know you were on here as well. Wanna share friend IDs? ^^
    LOL, that was you? Hahaha, awesome! :D

Too bad it didn't work, but that Cabbage team does sound nice as well. Congrats on pulling him anyway, he's so awesome for many things and I always run out of friends really fast..

Sure, my ID is 545493979 .. add me up! :D

Some of my captains might help you, since most of them are 3x or 4x MAX, but I think to most players they aren't of great interest because they're older Legends or F2P units usually paired with Legends.. I use Shiki a lot for example. I used to get a lot more friend points a few months ago.. :D

Skill ups were utter garbage. Plus I've been chasing cora for days now to get the three missing sockets and that's been frustrating as well. Still missing two. Jeez.

I got one ray from the my first try 40 stamina, wich is great! I heard that the 60 stamina is hard, gonna try, but if I fail, I might give up for now.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I got one ray from the my first try 40 stamina, wich is great! I heard that the 60 stamina is hard, gonna try, but if I fail, I might give up for now.
    I've seen many people post TS Luffy teams and read that both Luffy specials kill the fodder in front of Ray.. so there's one huge problem less to deal with! :D

Anyway, has anyone attempted to farm (or clear) Orlumbus yesterday and if so, how was it? :D

My skillup was alright, pretty standard. The only thing out of the line was the 2/2 on 5+ Robin.. awesome, especially because I don't plan to farm that Kimono FN much.

What really annoys me is my Colo Suleiman! Lv 94, complete sockets and SpLv 13. I really hate it when units are so close and I can't finish them for however long! :D

Usually I just yolofeed to avoid that, but a pretty hard 50 stamina colo, where I even wasted a lot of stamina losing every once in a while, seemed too expensive to do that.. I'll see what to do with the next one! :P
    Last edited by ebtc; October 20th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

you can't use the friend special on ray, wich is the hard part of the raid.

I did beat him, and got WEIRD. I bring sr pink and wanze, but was careless and activated wanze first (80% shield reduction and 1.25 orb boost). still got to kill ray !

I did Orlumbus yesterday, but had to gem to finish him. Im not gonna farm him anyway, because I have WB.
    I would have liked to farm Suleiman but I couldnt possibly succeed. Ended up farming Drake instead because Cerebral is becoming a viable option for me now.
    I guess I will farm Gladius pretty hard in the hopes of maxing Invasion Shanks and getting some skulls. But I still need a stable team that can beat both Gladius and Shanks.

2/6 on 5+ Robin.
    1/6 on SW Franky
    5/12 on Imp Sugar; just need one more and she'll be maxed.
    2/3 on TS Franky

I'm going to evolve Rayleigh before I feed him any copies.
    Complicating things since 2009.

dadan's fortnight is a scam

i'm throwing gems at it and i get basically anything BUT nami,franky and akainu books...the average result is just turtles,pigs and trash skillbooks, tons of them

Anyboey know a few Gladius teams that work consistently? Im ready to give up on Shanks and skulls if I can just farm him. ^^

Uuhhh... that's weird. I'm pretty sure that the leaked Sugo banner had Allie Persona (the one from God Usopp's batch), but they're actually adding Swimsuit QCK Perona (and specifying that she won't be available all the time. Allie Perona is somewhat better but... I guess I'll go for this one since I wanted some of this batch (the other boosted units are the Zou batches)

EDIT: Ok, the one in the banner is Swimsuit Perona (my bad) but... it's the unevolved version. Weird
    Last edited by luffink; October 21st, 2017 at 08:15 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Anyboey know a few Gladius teams that work consistently? Im ready to give up on Shanks and skulls if I can just farm him. ^^
    I'm currently using this team and it works really well. Before that I used this and it's very consistent, too.

Depending on who you'll get on stage 3 (Rebecca is the worst) you may be required to hit all perfects for 2 turns to kill Gladius. That's why I replaced Kuma with Kinemon and use the Polar Tang now for slightly easier perfects. But Kuma is actually the better choice here. Initially I got the team idea from Zeenigami, he also uses this or a very similar team in his guide video.

I also experimented with many different variations of my favorite team for Shanks (makes the Shanks run super easy) and cleared Gladius a few times but lost most of those runs. So I gave up on the idea to farm both, too, and focus only on Gladius now.
    Last edited by ebtc; October 21st, 2017 at 10:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information