+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 364 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 7268

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I got 5 gems from the snail. third time ever for me. I almost did a pull but I'm saving for the sugo now.

Geh, I wanted to farm Ideo, but I can't get a team to beat him (I have the "Team Rocket", but not enough Despair sockets, and they kill me on stage 1). I'm not interested in Marco and it's not worth trying to farm Cavendish with a 30-Stamina Invasion, so back to pummeling Strawhats

Current box Strawhats specials thanks to this island

Luffy: Loyal (STILL not maxed)
    Robin: Loyal (maxed), 3D2Y (not maxed), TS (not maxed, only 2 manuals so far)
    Franky: Loyal (maxed), 3D2Y (maxed), TS (not maxed, only 2 manuals so far)
    Usopp: Loyal (not maxed, no manuals so far), TS (maxed)

I don't expect to max TS Franky and Robin, but at least Loyal Luffy, he's been sitting in my box for more than a year already XD
    Last edited by luffink; November 11th, 2017 at 12:34 PM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'm clearing colo today (just for gems) and I did the sentoumaru run on marco first stage (kimono luffy). was a looong fight

GPU and Shiryu takes care of that stage without too much trouble.
    Complicating things since 2009.

don't he kick anyone out if he is delayed? I didn't think of that

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    don't he kick anyone out if he is delayed? I didn't think of that
    If he's delayed, he doesn't do anything. With a bit of luck (he starts from the bottom corner and works up but can switch which side he starts on), you could actually stall for more turns if you have more delayers to give you more turns to Shiryu him.
    Last edited by Ubiq; November 12th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.

I'm tempted by the upcoming sugo and I don't even know much about the 20 anni strawhats. Probably I've almost saved up enough for 3 multis plus gold only is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    I'm tempted by the upcoming sugo and I don't even know much about the 20 anni strawhats. Probably I've almost saved up enough for 3 multis plus gold only is nice too.
    After reading the official announcement for this Sugo, I'm going to wait. The only boosted units are the Sugo-exclusive and these strawhats, so the whole thing smells like a FakeGold-fest, and if I get all the gems from the next Strawhat Island I might get enough gems for 3 multipulls by the time the second 20th anni sugo comes

EDIT: If you want to check the units https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/20th Most of them feel too conditional or aimed at beginners to me so I don't know if I'd use them

That's an odd batch; Franky, Robin, and Usopp seemed designed to work with each other (though it'll only work if your crew gets block orbs for Robin to remove) but the rest of them don't really come across that way.

this sugo is... TRASH. there is no rated up characters whatsoever (I was really hoping for some of the boa sisters, or brook maybe), I didn't even find out if the new units are rated up. seems like a huge trap

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    this sugo is... TRASH. there is no rated up characters whatsoever (I was really hoping for some of the boa sisters, or brook maybe), I didn't even find out if the new units are rated up. seems like a huge trap
    From the announcement, I understand that only the new Strawhats and the Sugo-exclusive units are boosted, since they're the only ones listed. I'm not sure, though.

Heck, I'm not even sure anymore if I'm going to pull on the second 20th Sugo. Zoro is the most hyped unit from both batches, and it's true that a 1.75x -> 2x ATK boost is nice, but the cost requirement leaves out legends, raids and colo units, which are usually necessary on almost every team

I noticed the evolvers dont seem to have a time limit or are specific day anymore!?
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    I noticed the evolvers dont seem to have a time limit or are specific day anymore!?
    The evolver islands are now permanent rather than weekly so no more having to hoard evo materials.

Well, besides Rainbow critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Yep, that's part of the new Thanksgiving event (but it'll be permanent). Same with the gold island

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    From the announcement, I understand that only the new Strawhats and the Sugo-exclusive units are boosted, since they're the only ones listed. I'm not sure, though.

Heck, I'm not even sure anymore if I'm going to pull on the second 20th Sugo. Zoro is the most hyped unit from both batches, and it's true that a 1.75x -> 2x ATK boost is nice, but the cost requirement leaves out legends, raids and colo units, which are usually necessary on almost every team
    none of the sugofest exclusives are rated up. they are just available. and the same goes for the mugiwaras. there is no mention of rate up anywhere, only that the 11th unit will be one of the four. I hope they fix it before the sugo

After reading y'all's comments I'm less inclined to pull. I'm not sure though whether not having rate boosted RR is really a disadvantage when doing 3 multis. During 2nd anni you got swamped by the boosted RRs when doing several multis. Without it there might actually be more diversity in characters.

After reading y'all's comments I'm less inclined to pull. I'm not sure though whether not having rate boosted RR is really a disadvantage when doing 3 multis. During 2nd anni you got swamped by the boosted RRs when doing several multis. Without it there might actually be more diversity in characters.
    the first 2 will be awesome since they are gold only but after that will be a silverfest like never before

I was actually confused by that part. It specifically states 1&2 multi are gold only. It also specifically states that the 3rd is guaranteed legend.
    But then it adds in red that all pulls AFTER the 3rd multi are no longer gold only which clearly implies the 3rd is gold only as well.

I was actually confused by that part. It specifically states 1&2 multi are gold only. It also specifically states that the 3rd is guaranteed legend.
    But then it adds in red that all pulls AFTER the 3rd multi are no longer gold only which clearly implies the 3rd is gold only as well.
    The first and second Multi are gold only with guaranteed new Strawhat as the 11th pull, the third multi is gold only with guaranteed legend and the rest after that aren't gold only

EDIT: they've added the Chopperman Evolver missions, but the rewards are... not that satisfying. There's a gem if you evolve 5 characters, but the rest of the missions are just to get normal evolvers and one rainbow dragon
    Last edited by luffink; November 14th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

Yeah, after weeks of double drop on evolver island, and half stamina, and evolver friend points, and special evolver island ... Now chopper missions for farming more evolvers. They really didn't time this well.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Glad to hear you are reading the sugo announcement the same way btw. On reddit most people talk about silver fest after 2nd multi.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information