+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364
Results 7,261 to 7,264 of 7264

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Garp would be useful to deal with Franky if you can't just Shiryu him; just have to wait out his barrier.

I used TS Brook, a Duval Friend, GPU, RaidSabo, 5+ Zoro, and TS Luffy but I think I'll try switching out Zoro or Luffy for Shiryu for the 20-stamina.
    Complicating things since 2009.

ok I can't pass the first stage with a zombe team.

and I do have TS luffy why he is a sub? because of his 100k damage special (200k on str?) and stat boost of the island?

After seeing the rates I gave up on doing 3 multis but was still itching to pull. So I went with the goode ol' "singles until silver" approach. Got Sengoku on the 2nd pull. Couldn't believe it. Ended with unevolved Chaka on 4. Also got dupes for whitey bay and blueno. Happy.

Congrats on Goku, that means you wont pull Zoro next Sugo. ;D
    Just defeated 20stam Strawhats with TS Brook, raid Duval, Raid Sabo, 5+ Zoro, GPU and Log Luffy.
    I could never pass stage 1 with Kanjuro, but Zoros being boosted really helped. Still needed orb luck of course, but hey whp cares now? :D
    Franky alone took me like 200 turns. Luffy in the end roughlx 70 turns. But now Ive got the 20 gems! Im on 86 now and will get another 10 for 700 days streak in a week. :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information