+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365
Results 7,281 to 7,297 of 7297

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I'm still salty for my 1/8 on aokiji. and robin books stopped dropping for me. and I didn't even did the 15 stamina, once I died on the lizard's poison I quittef for a while and didn't had the head to get back.

Also, I didn't even cleared marco (not in a hurry) or farmed ideo (don't really have a fighter team but is better to be prepared)

I tried the 20-stamina a few times and get screwed by orbs each time. I can't make it through the first round without the Sea Lapins getting off the heal block and guaranteeing that I die on the second. Might try it again later but the first level is so annoying that I can't bring myself to keep trying just to get to the inevitable grind the rest of it will be thanks to Franky.

Anyway, I'm going to farm a few more Tesoros before feeding him to try and get those last few special levels; I managed to completely socket him without maxing his skill somehow. I don't really mind though since I think his raid is one of the best designed ones that they've done.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I tried the 20-stamina a few times and get screwed by orbs each time. I can't make it through the first round without the Sea Lapins getting off the heal block and guaranteeing that I die on the second. Might try it again later but the first level is so annoying that I can't bring myself to keep trying just to get to the inevitable grind the rest of it will be thanks to Franky.
    What team are you using?

Brook, friend Duval, Raid Sabo, 5+ Zoro, GPU, and TS Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Brook, friend Duval, Raid Sabo, 5+ Zoro, GPU, and TS Luffy.
    You have Borsalino, yeah? I used Borsa + TS Brook captains, raid Magellan, raid Sabo, GPU, and Sengoku to clear it on JP version; with Borsalino special allowing you to reroll orbs on top of the damage boost he provides is pretty nice and eliminates any stage 1 problems, and Magellan + Sabo allow you to eat thru Franky and everyone else fairly quickly. Sengoku can be replaced with any non powerhouse unit with a big aoe damage special.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

I'll try that lineup then since I have Sengoku as well. It'll have to wait until this evening though when I have a few hours to spend.

Magellan, Sengoku, and Sabo all still have pretty high countdowns but that won't matter so long as I can kill everybody with the Straw Hats in the first round.

do anyone here has a brook? that can put so I can try 15 stamina strawhat island again ? no brook friends online now :(

Just now saw that so I put him up.

I think you'll be much better off with legend kizaru/brook/Magellan/usopp/sabo/forgot the last one. It was the fastest team as far as I can tell. Just in case it isn't working for you, I used. Brook/goku with Sabo, gpu, 20 cost dex base zoro, fn brook (quick, boost free spirit and makes bad orbs matching, 20 cost). Needed somebody with short cd and some sort of boost to clear lapins. Also, needed to reroll goku's special for high damage against the 5 shooter girls (I think usopp's stage). Plus try to have orb sockets for the lapins. As said before this team should be last resort. You can only do some damage against franky with Sabo, brooks slasher boost and matching socket on zoro so it takes hours. Really hope you don't have to do this, lol.

Having to go the Team Rocket route is a real pain since I have characters who could roll right over Franky but they're all powerhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    I think you'll be much better off with legend kizaru/brook/Magellan/usopp/sabo/forgot the last one. It was the fastest team as far as I can tell. Just in case it isn't working for you, I used. Brook/goku with Sabo, gpu, 20 cost dex base zoro, fn brook (quick, boost free spirit and makes bad orbs matching, 20 cost). Needed somebody with short cd and some sort of boost to clear lapins. Also, needed to reroll goku's special for high damage against the 5 shooter girls (I think usopp's stage). Plus try to have orb sockets for the lapins. As said before this team should be last resort. You can only do some damage against franky with Sabo, brooks slasher boost and matching socket on zoro so it takes hours. Really hope you don't have to do this, lol.
    I just rememer that sengoku has -2 CD, gonna try with a sengoku (mine) and under 20 subs (maybe mihawk or magellan to speed things up). is there any under 20 cost 20% reducer?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I just rememer that sengoku has -2 CD, gonna try with a sengoku (mine) and under 20 subs (maybe mihawk or magellan to speed things up). is there any under 20 cost 20% reducer?
    Most of the unevolved health cutters are under 20-cost though obviously you lose out on sockets and stats that way. Plus the easiest one to get is story Magellan.

story magellan isn't 30 cost? well, don't matter for now: I'm on luffy and a sengoku/regular brook team worked! easier than I thought too. I even used a friend sengoku, wich made my team completely f2p

edit: now for the 20 stamina. gonna do a little research first to see where I could die

And 5/12 on Tesoro maxes him out.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    story magellan isn't 30 cost?
    The evolved one is but not his first form.

Oh, they've announced the Legend Enel sugo for this week, so that's were the free pulls from Rayleigh's event will go

EDIT:
    First Multi: gold only
    Second Multi: guaranteed unit from the batch with max special
    The other boosted units are Allies Elizabeth, Perona, Heracles, Duval and Ray, Onigumo and Tsuru and 3D2Y Franky and Chopper (yeah, weird group)

the banner info also confirms that the next Colo units are McGuy and Shiryu
    Last edited by luffink; November 21st, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Im sorry if its starting to feel like bragging, but Im just so amazed by this change! I just realized that I still had 4 copies of YWB lying around. So I fed them and went 4/4 again. Seriously, wtf? This is just so great! :D
    Nice luck man, but I have to mention it again that it was just good luck for you right now ^^ the rates will be back to "normal" and there will be worse times when it comes to skill ups

I'm feeling somehow a little behind with so much content. I'm trying to clear the 20sta strawhat island , but there is a new raid (not gonna farm now, but want to clear), a new story island (could wait but I really want that caesar chopperman mission) , a new neo raid comming (my regular kizaru is not even maxed yet), and storymode missions that I want to do. and I still have elizabelo sockets to get (and 2-3 more robin skill ups), and try to farm colo ideo .. for the first time I think I will be a lot behind with the game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information