+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366
Results 7,301 to 7,315 of 7315

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Hoe about 5+ Luffy? He is amazing! Or good ol' G3?
    He can't use those with TS Luffy, though...

Beaten Punk Hazard, it was pretty easy. It was funny to see almost every boss adding poison immunity to himself
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Hoe about 5+ Luffy? He is amazing! Or good ol' G3?
    I wouldn't be able to use my TS luffy if I used another luffy, thats the problem. but you are right, I'm betting that a 5+ luffy will have more options than TS luffy on this raid.

edit: felt a little to play and farmed 19 vergos. lets see how that goes:

1/5, 2/5, 3/5 and 3/4. weak start but great overall. level 10 now. I could even try to max him today... idk
    Last edited by tadabola; November 21st, 2017 at 04:48 PM.

The new Fujitora legend is a little ridiculous. I have a feeling that by the time G4 shows up on global, he'll already be essentially obsolete on Japan. Or at least pushed down to being a mid tier legend.

31 vergos and he is maxed. wow, it has been a while since I maxed a raidboss on the first run.

Finally got around to doing the 20th anni island on global. Ended up crafting my own team and it worked very nicely.. one shot the 15 stam and 2 shot the 20. Team was Rocketman w/ Colo Ideo + TS Brook friend, raid Sabo, 20th Anni Wu-Tang Robin, raid Magellan, and GPU.

Ideo is nice as captain he's dex and reduces CD at the start and gives x3 attack w/ matching orb to fighters(Sabo!), and activates Robin's crew-bility which makes tandem orb count as matching which can ease orb luck a bit on the first stag. Robin's special insta-kills the adds on Usopp and Franky stages, and on Robin stage you get a full board of matching orbs from the jump. Magellan does the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I wouldn't be able to use my TS luffy if I used another luffy, thats the problem. but you are right, I'm betting that a 5+ luffy will have more options than TS luffy on this raid.
    You'll be fine just running a standard TSL team with Garp or Kinemon as a last hitter. I don't remember kaiZaru being that bad.. and if I'm remembering right he even has a 4 turn attack timer after his revive instead of 2 on the Free Spirit version.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalo View Post
    The new Fujitora legend is a little ridiculous. I have a feeling that by the time G4 shows up on global, he'll already be essentially obsolete on Japan. Or at least pushed down to being a mid tier legend.
    Ehh, as good as Fuji is he still has his shortcomings. It will take a lot to dwarf G4 into obsolescence, since he checks so many boxes at once.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Wow, Japan will get 6*+ Hody AND Mihawk

6+ INT Hody
    Captain: Reduce CD by 2 at the start of the turn, cut HP of crew at the end of the turn, boost the HP of the crew depending on how many Powerhouse Characters are on the team with a max of 2x, when the crew has 6 Powerhouse characters boost ATK by 3.25x
    Special Stage 1: INT damage to all enemies that will ignore damage negating abilities and barriers, reduce CD of Powerhouse characters by 1, for 1 turn reduce incoming damage by 60% (12 turn -> 7 turn)
    Special Stage 2: Extra large INT damage to all enemies that will ignore damage negating abilities and barriers, reduce CD of Powerhouse characters by 2, for 1 turn reduce incoming damage by 90% (21 turn -> 16 turn)

6+ INT Mihawk
    Captain: Boosts ATK of Slasher characters by a variable factor between 1.5x and 3.5x based on the timing of the attack of the previous unit in the chain
    Special Stage 1: Deals 30% of the damage dealt in the previous turn from normal attacks as typeless damage to all enemies (18 turn -> 12 turn)
    Special Stage 2: Deals 60% of the damage dealt in the previous turn from normal attacks as typeless damage to all enemies (24 turn -> 18 turn)

Mihawk has finally become good again! Hope it wont take too long for him to arrive on global...
    But I wish they would have added "special ignores barriers" instead of boosting it damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Finally got around to doing the 20th anni island on global. Ended up crafting my own team and it worked very nicely.. one shot the 15 stam and 2 shot the 20. Team was Rocketman w/ Colo Ideo + TS Brook friend, raid Sabo, 20th Anni Wu-Tang Robin, raid Magellan, and GPU.

Ideo is nice as captain he's dex and reduces CD at the start and gives x3 attack w/ matching orb to fighters(Sabo!), and activates Robin's crew-bility which makes tandem orb count as matching which can ease orb luck a bit on the first stag. Robin's special insta-kills the adds on Usopp and Franky stages, and on Robin stage you get a full board of matching orbs from the jump. Magellan does the rest.

You'll be fine just running a standard TSL team with Garp or Kinemon as a last hitter. I don't remember kaiZaru being that bad.. and if I'm remembering right he even has a 4 turn attack timer after his revive instead of 2 on the Free Spirit version.
    gonna try that team! is robin crucial? I mean, she is not dex, gonna try a different mugiwara (TSL maybe). won't do the orb thing but might do the damage.

and I hope neo kizaru is easy :lol: sabo was really hard

Damn, I'm excited for Hody and Mihawk.. glad I started keeping sets of 5 of each skull since this is 3 INT in a row. Hody finally gets a cooler sprite/special than his story version, and he becomes an even better speed runner. Special reducing by charge times by 2 is amazing too since I use him as a sub quite often. Mihawk 6+ looks really good but I think treasure map will still see more use w/ inthawk being used for the niche special tbh.

gonna try that team! is robin crucial? I mean, she is not dex, gonna try a different mugiwara (TSL maybe). won't do the orb thing but might do the damage.

and I hope neo kizaru is easy :lol: sabo was really hard
    Robin was MVP but I think Sengoku would be work as an okay replacement for her.. or maybe some kind of Luffy. You really need a big aoe damage special for Usopp stage and it'd help on Franky adds too.

And Kizaru was one of the easier kai raids imo but it could've been a box thing.

didn't work for me. I didn't got a single matching orb before I used Timeskip luffy special, and even those 3 matching orbs (ideo, luffy and sabo) along with TS brook boost, weren't enough to kill both on the same turn.

And I ran out of brook friends again

Doesnt TSLs special trigger Duvals CA?
    Anyway, sounds like a good team you have there. First stage is really about orb luck, the rest will be a piece of cake (albeit very long) in comparison. :)

The next event has been announced.

They're still reworking the evolver quests; this time to improve drop rate (hopefully guaranteed) and decrease difficulty, which likely means no more million HP Rainbow Dragon.

50-stamina Shiryu and McGuy are the new Coliseum characters; Lucky Roo, Coby, and Chaos Killer are the returning.

The new Law/Monet fortnight is going to be 1/2 stamina and looks to have Chopperman rewards. Time to socket AnniLaw and Monet.

Gran Tesoro, Young Robin and Nami, Lucci, Chin Jao Family, Rumbar, and Breed fortnights will also be 1/2 stamina. Tesoro has Diamante books while Chin Jao theoretically has Borsalino; the rest are mainly useful for sockets.

Rookie Support Quests are also half stamina if you need sockets for any of those characters.

Mihawk will be both 1/2 stamina and 2x rewards, which is something that I wish they'd do for the other raids.

The usual turtle times, 2x success, and skillups; the next 2x skill is right after the second run through for the movie batch.

Meat snail rate up but not until after the Movie Raids.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Hmmm... depending on what I get in the Sugo tomorrow, I might give up on the Strawhat Island. I've managed to pass the first stage a few times lately, but I can't take Usopp's girls on one turn, not even using the specials of Kizaru, TS Brook and Sabo and with Shiryuu taking two of the girls out. I'd need a block orb remover, and the only options in my box are Shiki and Halloween Sugar, both without CD sockets

Kinemon Kai is interesting, I really like how it's a 7 run limit instead of a 30min timer and the mini bosses are fixed for each version of it. Clearing the 3 version with Barto/G4/Akainu leads rather easily thankfully. Only complaint is I don't like how they tailored Challenger mode for the limited Leo, but at least it was pretty easy to zombie.. would've been easier if Kine and Croc weren't Magellan immune.. and it'll be easier when Urouge FN starts since he is a perfect zombie lead for it.

didn't work for me. I didn't got a single matching orb before I used Timeskip luffy special, and even those 3 matching orbs (ideo, luffy and sabo) along with TS brook boost, weren't enough to kill both on the same turn.

And I ran out of brook friends again
    Yeah, you need a matching orb on a dex unit for at least 2 of the 4 turns to kill those damn things. After stage 1 it's a breeze at least. I don't think you'd be able to get past Usopp stage tho with TSL, need someone with a big aoe dmg like Sengoku or Log Luffy does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    The new Law/Monet fortnight is going to be 1/2 stamina and looks to have Chopperman rewards. Time to socket AnniLaw and Monet.
    ! Really hope we're getting Flying Dutchman in the Ray shop this month.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Hmmm... depending on what I get in the Sugo tomorrow, I might give up on the Strawhat Island. I've managed to pass the first stage a few times lately, but I can't take Usopp's girls on one turn, not even using the specials of Kizaru, TS Brook and Sabo and with Shiryuu taking two of the girls out. I'd need a block orb remover, and the only options in my box are Shiki and Halloween Sugar, both without CD sockets
    If you can fit Inthawk in there somewhere he could probably clear the adds if you burst on the previous stage? I think I remember seeing a team like that back when it was new.

I wonder how many people will run the Breed fortnight just to take out their frustrations on the Sea Lapin in it.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information