+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 372 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 7427

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Free pull got me Hiruluk.

Did 3 single pulls and only got dupes: Bellemere, Kanjuro... and TS Luffy

I guess I don't need to worry now about evolving mine to G4 or keeping it like TS Luffy XDDD

Apparently Bandai realized the mistake with the Free pull mail and they'll send a new one in two days
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'm honestly paranoid with this "mistake". like I said on reddit:

I think that since they announced that free pull "for free" they wanted to make a more restricted pull, so people didn't get a very good (usually new) unit from the normal pool wich would have them rated up.

they went and get an old table of characters (like, from the blackbeard pirates and back maybe - since I didn't see anyone getting a new unit from free pull) and "accidentaly" forgot that this old table had baroque works on them.

the fact alone that they specifically told that the problem was for the free pull EXPLICITLY tells that they were using a diferent pool just for those. this is no acident. the acident was just being caught. Man, I'm pissed with that company!

Got Fossa in the free. He's new for me. Neptune in a regular pull. Bazaar points!
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

I was gonna skip Cavendish's Treasure Map but he's a must have for Judge owners because of his sailor ability making PSY orbs count as matching for all driven units.

managed to get 9 bellamy runs on the free spirit! gonna try the others now

edit:

5 on driven (lost once, if I get only 1 or 0 str orbs the mobs survive and kill me) , 7 strikers with the aokiji team, surprisngly fast.

21 total (well, one I kept for me, so 20 copies)

8/20 MAX with 2-4-2 sockets. wow that was... fast. I started with 2 3/5. just... wow
    Last edited by tadabola; December 6th, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I'm honestly paranoid with this "mistake". like I said on reddit:

I think that since they announced that free pull "for free" they wanted to make a more restricted pull, so people didn't get a very good (usually new) unit from the normal pool wich would have them rated up.

they went and get an old table of characters (like, from the blackbeard pirates and back maybe - since I didn't see anyone getting a new unit from free pull) and "accidentaly" forgot that this old table had baroque works on them.

the fact alone that they specifically told that the problem was for the free pull EXPLICITLY tells that they were using a diferent pool just for those. this is no acident. the acident was just being caught. Man, I'm pissed with that company!
    That's... that's true. And very strange too...

I got a pretty fool-proof Free Spirit team for Neo Bellamy, but with Driven it's a bit more complicated since I want to use Legend BB to clear on the first turn and his crew requirements are annoying at times like this

Free Spirit: Double TS Luffy, Ray Shop Corazon, RR Capone, RR Jabra, Neo Mihawk (his HP cut is not even necessary with the others, though)
    Driven: Double Legend Blackbeard, Shiki, Lao G, Perona, RR Smoker (these two are just to fill Blackbeard's requirements and to have more DEX units in the team)

EDIT: is there any explanation for why Gear 4th needs TWO SKULLS!? It's already way hard to get one!
    Last edited by luffink; December 6th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

those are good teams! I'm doing a caesar team for the driven (caesar, doffy, FN hannybal, colo kid and pica, with fuji friend). its by far the slowest and I ran out of fuji friends nowdays. also if I get 1 or 0 STR orbs I may be killed by the mobs.

on free spirit I'm doing TS luffy x2, apoo, kaku, kinemon (to speed things up) and capone. everyone max at around 10 turns (and only level 1 luffy special is enough)

on the striker I'm going double kuzan, enel, colo smoker (might switch for RR chinjao) and kanjuro. is working surpringly well. the mobs helps since they reduce my CDs

I'm so weak willed. I told myself not to pull on this Sugo but I've heard that people were having good luck and I wanted the boa sisters. Ended up doing a multi. Didn't get the sisters but managed to get Shiryu who was one of my most wanted characters a few months ago. Not great overall but I'm content with what I got.

From the Global free pulls: Iceberg yesterday, Sicilian today. The lion is new for me so I can't complain, but I got Ichiji from the free pull on JP today though so he kind of pales in comparison. lol

Maxed Bellamy special already thankfully but didn't have much luck on sockets.

The new Rayleigh's special does so many things... he seems like a crazy good sub but I don't like his CA much.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
    I was gonna skip Cavendish's Treasure Map but he's a must have for Judge owners because of his sailor ability making PSY orbs count as matching for all driven units.
    Kind of defeats the purpose since as a psy unit you can't use him on a double Judge team though right? But I guess he still pairs nicely with Fuji or BB.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Free pulls. Yesterday meppo. Today Raizo (new)

Felt like pulling. 3 multis.
    Legends: Akainul, Marco and Cavendish. All new.
    New characters: Fossa, Dosun, Kyros, Bepo (QCK), Sugar, Duval, Jinbe (PSY), Maynard, Marguerite
    The rest were a lot of silvers (mostly v1 strawhats, like 8 of them), icebergs and peppers and some re like intvankov and who try bay that I seem to pull every time.

Overall pretty happy. After the for me disappointing anniversary sugo where I only got Corazon (though he's amazing) I've had a pretty good run lately.

Got Kuina from the free pull today. If I gather 5 gems I'll try one pull

The new global event will have the second batch of the 20th anniversary Strawhats and an island and missions focused on Sanji, so I guess 6* Sanji will come soon. We're also getting CAvendish invasions near Christmas, but not Tashigi

I dont really like how often theyre going with Cavendish invasions now (because I was unable to beat him so far). ^^'

got dex lucci from the free pull! nice.

and I want a cavendish copy to myself. I still didn't beat him

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    From the Global free pulls: Iceberg yesterday, Sicilian today. The lion is new for me so I can't complain, but I got Ichiji from the free pull on JP today though so he kind of pales in comparison. lol

Maxed Bellamy special already thankfully but didn't have much luck on sockets.

The new Rayleigh's special does so many things... he seems like a crazy good sub but I don't like his CA much.

Kind of defeats the purpose since as a psy unit you can't use him on a double Judge team though right? But I guess he still pairs nicely with Fuji or BB.
    well you can use him as a sub with a diferent captain (like legend sanji) , maybe?

One more pull: Nojiko.

Now I have teams for all three versions of Neo Bellamy.

Striker: Neko+ 6+WB, RR Kanjuro, QCK TS Chopper, Leo, Raid Enel (just for stats, DON'T use his special)

EDIT: if you need more proof that 6* Sanji is coming soon, the Chopperman missions for the Shirahoshi fortnight give a total of 36! copies of V1 Sanji
    Last edited by luffink; December 7th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.

QCK Law books incoming with the Shirahoshi fortnight for people who have him.

Also the Chopperman missions that are coming with it apparently give about thirty copies of v1 Sanji. So... you know.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I don't know why all those sanjies. I don't even have a good one to socket, and I don't think I'm pulling. I resisted so far, and if legend sanji comes with second batch of the 20th anni I think I'll skip again.

edit: spent a gem and over 120 stamina to get shiryu evolvers. but its ok, I think I'm working on him as well. I'm going hard in the game these days . 1/5 and somewhat bad sockets. this is gonna be a looong ride

another edit: 0/4 this time. gonna charge my phone first, today does not seem like a good day to me
    Last edited by tadabola; December 7th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I don't know why all those sanjies. I don't even have a good one to socket, and I don't think I'm pulling. I resisted so far, and if legend sanji comes with second batch of the 20th anni I think I'll skip again.

edit: spent a gem and over 120 stamina to get shiryu evolvers. but its ok, I think I'm working on him as well. I'm going hard in the game these days . 1/5 and somewhat bad sockets. this is gonna be a looong ride

another edit: 0/4 this time. gonna charge my phone first, today does not seem like a good day to me
    I guess the copies are not only because of Legend Sanji, but also because Sanji is the second hardest Strawhat to socket, since he only appears in 4 fortnights: two as a secret characters and the other two are Halloween and the second Kimono Strawhats, which aren't in the regular rotations. Zoro would be the hardest one (Halloween and first Kimono Strawhats), though I think the Kimono island is actually in the rotation.

sanji is also a secret on the second kimono strawhats. but he is a "common" secret boss on violet one (like kaku/calgara/hack and other FNs characters without books) . and yes, farm those are a pain. franky is also bad, but at least he has a colosseum version.

more shiryu: 2/4, 0/5 and 1/2. not having a good luck anymore and didn't even get manuals to help on latest runs... gonna stop for today.

Ugh, I should farm Doflamingo for sockets, but I reeeeeeally don't want to.

The compensation pull got me Fukaboshi, so that's 6 more Winter Luffys to socket XDD

mine was genzo . on both my main and my side account. meh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information