+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 7410

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Stacking manuals incoming.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Box space, sweet box space
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Im happy I started saving legend books a while ago. :)
    But now Im also gonna start saving books for useful RRs, so the box space will not change much, I suppose. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Im happy I started saving legend books a while ago. :)
    But now Im also gonna start saving books for useful RRs, so the box space will not change much, I suppose. XD
    yeah, me too. already have manuals for TS brook saved as well, gonna do that for more characters

Final free pull was dex momonga.

Book stacking is awesome.

What are you all running for driven bellamy? Will be done with free spirit and striker soon but haven't been able to beat driven so far. Thank you.

I mainly used Double Blackbeard, Gladius, Shiki, G5 Smoker, and Neo Bellamy, which was really quick and safe. I could have used Lao G for that last spot but Bellamy has sockets, has a decent chance of giving matching orbs on the DEX characters, and boosts orbs. Cabbage is a great friend option as well.

I finished Free Spirit with the first run today, finished Driven after that, and still have three more Striker runs to make. Looks like most people are going for Free Spirit and Driven today since hardly any Strikers showed up on my Friends List.

For it, I've been using Neo Aokiji, Raid Magellan, Mansherry, Weatheria Nami, and AnniLaw. The latter two are as much for sockets as anything else though their specials can be handy. With a Nekomamushi, QCK Law, or Shirahoshi friend, it's a very easy process. Neko just beats him to death, Hoshi just waits out the Venom, and Law is a mixture of the two.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Finished all 3 today, but I guess I will farm a bit more for those pesky 3 autoheal sockets Im still missing.
    For Driven Im using friend Fuji, Colo Moria, Colo Kid, Raid Doffy, Shiki, and Pica.
    Gets you a full matching board and Bellamy is already half dead when you start attacking.
    Thanks to Morias CA (with 100rcv CC) you can basically stall forever. My Moria is still on 23CD so I can even pair him with a friend Fuji who doesnt have a single skillup without losing time.
    I even did it with double Moria a few times when I ran out of Fuji friends and that also works.
    And thanks to those books my Cavendish is now quad maxed. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    Final free pull was dex momonga.

Book stacking is awesome.

What are you all running for driven bellamy? Will be done with free spirit and striker soon but haven't been able to beat driven so far. Thank you.
    I ran 2 different teams:

f2p

friend zoro - dex moriah (no sockets or skill up)
    psy free zoro - momonga
    doffy - shiki

basically stall a little, shiki on stage 4 if all 3 giants starts with 1 CD get to the boss, use zoro (first), doffy (get the psy orb on moriah, str on shiki), psy zoro and boom. easy

the other was

friend fuji - caesar (the only non f2p)
    pica - colo kid
    doffy - fn hannybal

this one is safer but requires a bigger stall, since caesar max at 18. you can actually clear without his boost (wich renders hannybal useless too), but is preeety close, to the point that you need kidd to empty a lot of STR orbs

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

shiryu is again giving me a hard time. I got a 0/5, then a 3/5, 0/4, 2/4, 0/4 and another 0/4 . still missing one skill up , and giving up on sockets too (2-5-4-3-5, and you guess it, the 2 is obviously AH)

edit: another 1/4 and just discovered it wasn't the last one :( I thought he went down to 17, but he goes to 15 !! still missing 2 more. already got this far so I'm still gemming

and another 1/4 , and a final 1/2 since I got bored and MAX!!! wow its been a while since I was ahead of the game. coby still is not maxed so I can focus on him... but not gonna gem this time (shiryu today ate 5 of those)
    Last edited by tadabola; December 9th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Finished all 3 today, but I guess I will farm a bit more for those pesky 3 autoheal sockets Im still missing.
    For Driven Im using friend Fuji, Colo Moria, Colo Kid, Raid Doffy, Shiki, and Pica.
    Gets you a full matching board and Bellamy is already half dead when you start attacking.
    Thanks to Morias CA (with 100rcv CC) you can basically stall forever. My Moria is still on 23CD so I can even pair him with a friend Fuji who doesnt have a single skillup without losing time.
    I even did it with double Moria a few times when I ran out of Fuji friends and that also works.
    And thanks to those books my Cavendish is now quad maxed. :)
    I tried this team first. Works really well. My Colo moria is CD 30 which makes stalling a bit painful but it is very safe and reliable. Thanks ntk. Also thanks Ubiq and tadabola for sharing your teams.

I'm farming the Rumbar pirates to get some Corazon manuals but they're just not coming... at least I'm getting some Brook sockets out of it
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information