+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372
Results 7,421 to 7,427 of 7427

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I was going to pull but then I saw the announcement of the new starter set with guaranteed legend and decided to wait. I only have half of those legends, and the extra gems would give me enough for the eventual christmas Sugo with Legend Sanji
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Succumbed to temptation and did a multi as well because I really wanted that Nami since I mostly run striker Law and Akainu teams and she'll be really useful for me... plus I'm pretty sure I can make the gems back on the anni island to get back to 150. No red posters and 2 fake golds(Genzo/Chopper), but I did get Brook, Chopper, and Nami(yay~) from the 20th anni batch, plus Duval and Pedro and some other stuff so it was definitely worth it for me.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

How much will that starter pack cost?
    I only have 3 of those 9 legends, so the odds are quite good. I'm tempted to give them some money again...

I don't get it why they just can't get you ONE freaking legend for free when you're willing to buy that starter pack.
    Much much much.. more people would buy that starter pack offer if that would be the case
    Last edited by Best Kept Secret; December 14th, 2017 at 02:23 AM.

ok I'm doing a pull and regreting later

edit: didi it!

no reds, reaction one by one:

1- 20th anni brook - wow that may be awesome! a few TS luffy teams had him! 5 star and fully socketed
    2- fake gold base chopper crappy evo (regret? well, still a little soon maybe)
    3- 3d2y nami (dupe)
    4- tabasco usopp (now I'm regretting)
    5- ts franky (dupe)
    6- lafitte (got from a free pull last time)
    7- abdula jeet (dupe)
    8- fake gold bad nami evo
    9- MONET FINALLY, still have like 10 copies of her bad FN version. not that great but I did wanted her, so thats a win
    10- 5 star princess vivi what did I do to deserve that
    11- 20th anni chopper obviously , since is the worst one.

3 new units, good, but none that great, 4 not worth even the ray points, not a great pull , but I think I'm ok with a okay-ish/bad multi here and there.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I did another pull since I lost control of my life it seems

1- 3d2y robin (dupe)
    2- shiryu (dupe)
    3- elizabelo (dupe)
    4- he man (new)
    5- bastille (dupe)
    6- fukaboshi (dupe)
    7- suleiman (new)
    8- koala (dupe)
    9- robin (dupe)
    10- chinjao (dupe, but his unevolved version was new so I didn't get to skip wich raised my hopes for a second)
    11- sanji (dam it! I really wanted zoro, but at least not a dupe).

this time no fake golds, also 3 units, little worse than last time
    Last edited by tadabola; December 14th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.

^ Eep @ that second multi but at least you got 3 of the 20th batch, it's so nice how they come maxed. This Sugo was so much better on japan tho, pretty disappointing. :( Hopefully that means Sanji and G4 soon, since this 20th island is pretty stupid without them unless you have TSL or 20th Zoro.

Just saw that Law and Zoro are the next 6+.. kinda surprised Zoro is getting one before Croc but they seem to be a slasher kick at the moment. Also there's gonna be another treasure map over New Years with a new G4 Luffy, but only for 3 days so I'm hoping it's a no effort freebie map with lots of LB materials..

Global getting Lucci 6+ soon so that is cool too~ I've been ready and waiting.
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    ^ Eep @ that second multi but at least you got 3 of the 20th batch, it's so nice how they come maxed. This Sugo was so much better on japan tho, pretty disappointing. :( Hopefully that means Sanji and G4 soon, since this 20th island is pretty stupid without them unless you have TSL or 20th Zoro.

Just saw that Law and Zoro are the next 6+.. kinda surprised Zoro is getting one before Croc but they seem to be a slasher kick at the moment. Also there's gonna be another treasure map over New Years with a new G4 Luffy, but only for 3 days so I'm hoping it's a no effort freebie map with lots of LB materials..

Global getting Lucci 6+ soon so that is cool too~ I've been ready and waiting.
    I should not be surprised, since when I pulled I thought to myself: I hope I can get zoro or nami. got all 3 except them. well, I could get the 2 choppers (worst outcome possible), but still feels like the game knows how to punish me

---------------
    edit: finished 15 stamina strawhat, had to do it twice since zoro revival blow killed me. I'm too afraid to try the 20 stamina, even now, with that brook I just got I probably would have a team for that

another edit: I got to the last stage, but missed a lot of atacks (I was nervous I think, and the phone started to lag). basically I wasted alvida and got killed (again) by the damage of the revive on zoro
    Last edited by tadabola; December 14th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information