+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383
Results 7,641 to 7,644 of 7644

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    got 2 caesar to drop while i was finishing punk hazard part 2 for the first time, oh well, less stamina to waste farming him

also completed the 2 new colo so right now it's just the fishmen fortnight, that i neglected a bit...
    Passing on that one. For all I know, we could also get Buggy with the free legend pull next week (damnit Bandai, I want to save for Legend Franky!)
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

call me a sucker but I'm doing a multi on this sugofest. and if anni is amazing I buy some gems or something. this sugo has several units that I want, from boa sisters to marguerite, raizou and kanjuro, even leo. if had TS brook it would be all the units I want the most.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    call me a sucker but I'm doing a multi on this sugofest. and if anni is amazing I buy some gems or something. this sugo has several units that I want, from boa sisters to marguerite, raizou and kanjuro, even leo. if had TS brook it would be all the units I want the most.
    It's not a bad sugo at all, at least if you go for Buggy. I'm missing several units, but the ones I'd really want are the Boa sisters and maybe Carrot, and I don't want to buy 70 gems to get Buggy (I already have several legends that I don't use that much XD )
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'm only doing a multi, since I only want the golds. buggy is nice but I'm not spending 50 gems on silvers for him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information