+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 398 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,800 of 7950

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Went 4/8 on Sanji skill ups so far, running V2 Law x2, 6+ WB, Boa sisters, and Speed Gil. Snails were nice and I got 2 meats, but I'm still not sure if I'm gonna gem so for now I'm done until tomorrow. Close to leveling up so I can probably get 7 or 8 more copies without gemming but I'll probably wait to finish him until his next appearance since we'll have another round of 3x skillup, and hopefully some limit breaking mats by then so I can get that 4th socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    and hopefully some limit breaking mats by then so I can get that 4th socket.
    I thought so, too.. MAX his special, then LB him and finish sockets later.. problem is, he has no LB at all, yet.

I'm missing 1 skillup and sockets are halfway done.. I think I'll just complete him now, because I want to use him as captain.

I'm curious how this will work out.. I expect it will be pretty hard to not hit a perfect with Zunisha and Zeo.. :D

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Ok, 5 more and he looks like this.. so I'll just finish him later today.

I got a copy on 40 Stamina, and that's nice because I don't know if I'd beat 60 and I'm not interested on maxing him for now
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Yosh, all farmable legends maxed. With Goku, Beard, Phoenix and Red Dog I had four in the last round. Sakazuki was being a bit stingy with books but thanks to 3x he's done as well. Plus I went with the crimson LB set so I started limit breaking him and 5+ luffy.

I still didnt started on sanji but i did clear the 30 and the 40 ones, and got one wich i already evolved

between the weasy team, double stamina and x3 skillup i maxed sanji really easily..socket will have to wait though...with the halloween fortnight now ready at any time and a bunch of strawhats yet to socket,I might as well just run that instead of 60 stamina runs of this raid..that without counting that they made kind of a dick mode by not debuting his limit breaking together with sanji, so now i'll have to feed him other copies anyway in the future.

starting on sajni with 2/5, could be better. 120 per double run, my gems are burning very fast because of that

14/25 so far and 6 gems spent.

already max AH on him, but he is at 5-1-1 still.

now he is one away from max (before LB), gonna wait to do without spending any more gems. if I don't get the skill up then I spend one more... should be enough

triple skill up will be missed
    Last edited by tadabola; February 12th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Oh, right, Dressrosa was tomorrow already, along with the Anniversary Sunny (with triple Pirate EXP for now) and that Luffy island that gives you cotton candies and socket books

All while we have a... week-long? return Sugo of the TS Zoro and TS Luffy batches with 5 days of free pulls in between
    Last edited by luffink; February 12th, 2018 at 01:00 PM.

maxed sanji in 3 more copies! don't have a powerhouse team so like raid fuji, might be a while since I put him to use. better to have him ready anyway. gonna try to finish champion challenge islands for the gem now

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    I thought so, too.. MAX his special, then LB him and finish sockets later.. problem is, he has no LB at all, yet.
    Whelp. '~' That's so weird, he came with it in JP, but I guess with Siclilion not having it either I should've suspected. :( Hopefully it'll unlock with he Lucy batch..

Well, I'm done til he gets LB.. after a lvl up and 3 gems here's my Sanji after 25 copies:
    Spoiler:

Whelp. '~' That's so weird, he came with it in JP, but I guess with Siclilion not having it either I should've suspected. :( Hopefully it'll unlock with he Lucy batch..

Well, I'm done til he gets LB.. after a lvl up and 3 gems here's my Sanji after 25 copies:
    Haha, same sockets! :D

I decided I'll finish his sockets from the Halloween FN, because I also want to socket 3 versions of Robin and Usopp and 2 of Zoro.. :D

Woo, the 3x XP ship is finally here! Luffy socket island too~ Not sure what kind of team I'll run.. I'lll probably figure something out with Law. On Japan when we didn't have the insta-special ship I ran a G4 team with Wicca, raid Kizaru, story Franky, and that int rust-rust fruit guy from the Buster Call raid, but I don't have G4 this time around so idk.

BTW I just cleared out some space on my friend list if anyone wants to add me. 747.044.391 - I have a quad max Neptune who will I'll try to keep up for most of the event, and Buggy too~ aside from them I mostly use V2 Law, Akainu, both Luccis and Fuji.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Haha, same sockets! :D

I decided I'll finish his sockets from the Halloween FN, because I also want to socket 3 versions of Robin and Usopp and 2 of Zoro.. :D
    Haha, yeah! I'm planning to go orb/ah/dr/cd like I did with mine on japan since it will fill in the blanks for my main teams.

I forgot about Halloween FN becoming permanent. That's gonna be sooooo nice for sockets! ☆~☆

I got destroyed by the luffy socket island. I managed to clear it 3 times, tomorrow I'm trying to go all in.

I managed 11 runs with my v2 Law team. Can run with another Law or Neko; I bring FN Shirahoshi(the int one, for Usopp stage make sure she's on the left), raid Magellan, colo Neko, and 20th anni Nami. Nami + Neko on Luffy first turn, Law on the second for the kill. I was stalling on stage one for Magellan at first but... it's much faster not to. I might try bringing Jeet and Abdul tomorrow to speed things up a bit more. Nami can be replaced by Alvida and Shirahoshi by Mansherry I think.

I tried kuzan but I can't stall that long for the CDs, plus I don't have dex kanjuro (wich would make my runs much faster and safer). In the end I did a double TS luffy, wich clears the first stages quickly, tank the hit from luffy with alvida and clear after. its not the fastest but works

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I got destroyed by the luffy socket island. I managed to clear it 3 times, tomorrow I'm trying to go all in.
    I went with a G4 team, but Usopp's stage killed most of my tries. At last the 30 Stamina version is doable with a Buggy team and it doesn't go away after 30 minutes. The CC drop rate is bad but the Luffy drop is guaranteed

I have 19 luffys so far, I ran this island everytime the chopperman asked to clear 5 quests. he seems good, I mean, I have better units (TS luffy as a better luffy) but its nice to be prepared. he seems a good sengoku sub, bossting 1.75 and locking orbs.

So 6+ v2 Law coming to Global already. Wasn't expecting him so early.. I suppose I'll start working on my dupes sockets now. Lol

I bet 6+ Zoro gets announced soon too since the green skull is discounted in Ray shop..

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I went with a G4 team, but Usopp's stage killed most of my tries.
    You can bring story Franky or 5+ story Robin and keep them on the left side to make Usopp stage easy.

I forgot about Halloween FN becoming permanent. That's gonna be sooooo nice for sockets! ☆~☆
    It's already available (since the 8th I believe).. already ran it few times with the "free unlimited stamina" we have right now and finished Sanji. I'm also planning to put orbs as the 4th socket once he's limit broken. :D

Also, sent you a friend request! :)

Soo.. global is getting a free legend again and this time it's CYO, awesome! Which ones are available has not been announced yet, but it's very likely this will be the pool, because this was what JPN got the first time..

If we get the same choice I'll have a hard time deciding between Mihawk and Lucci. I always wanted Mihawk and I like the character more than Lucci, but I need a good Powerhouse lead much more than a Slasher lead, especially with TM Mihawk probably coming soon-ish. Right now my best PH leads are Whitebeard and Raid Sanji and 6+ Lucci is far superior to both of them. And I can superevolve him right away and socket with guaranteed story drops.. hmmmmm. :D

Anyway, it's a free CYO Legend.. yaay! ;)

I think I'll use Beach Koala to deal with that Usopp stage from here on out. She'll help kill some of the STR fodder and I don't really need to use her much anyway.

On another note, Nanohana>Rainbase: Chapter 14, Mr. Prince's Plan is worth 25K experience for a Law+Neptune team and twelve stamina.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information