+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 393 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393
Results 7,841 to 7,855 of 7855

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I thought that he had his 6+ in Global already... Guess I'll pick him then for the Free legend if I don't pull him in the Sugo
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

@ebtc

striker and PH are the best classes , specially when you have a legend lead. pick after the sugo so you can maybe pull one of them or even a better striker (neko, law) or PH (hody, lucci v2) lead.

I think lucci may be a litle better because PH has great f2p units , and even RR if you are lucky to have them, but really lack a f2p captain. lucci is enough to have a powerful PH team. the best PH captain is colo dellinger, wich double damage received and is "just" 2.75. or sanji 5+ with the flat 2.5

striker has colo orlumbus (2.5x, 3x when below 30%) as lead, at least. that is kinda what I would do '

Here's a nice visual guide of what's boosted on which day

Info on the 4 special units for this Sugo

- Kimono Urouge : INT, Striker/Powerhouse
    CA: Boosts ATK of Striker and Powerhouse characters by 1.75x and their HP by 1.5x. Boosts EXP gained by 1.5x
    Special: Changes RCV, TND, G, BLOCK and BOMB orbs into Matching orbs, recovers 7,600 HP and reduces damage received by 76% for 1 turn (14 turns)

- Kimono Vivi : DEX, Free Spirit/Cerebral
    CA: Boosts ATK of Free Spirit and Cerebral characters by 1.75x and their HP by 1.5x. Boosts Beli gained by 2.5x
    Special: Randomizes all non-matching orbs, recovers 2,018 HP and amplifies the effects of orbs for Cerebral and Free Spirit characters by 1.75x for 1 turn (10 turns)

- Anniversary Shanks : QCK, Cerebral/Slasher
    CA: Boosts Chain Multiplier by 3.5x, Boosts HP and RCV of all characters by 1.2x
    Special: Recovers 50% of crew's MAX HP, changes bottom row orbs into matching orbs (17 turns)

- Anniversary Hancock : INT, Fighter/Free Spirit
    CA:Boosts ATK of Fighter and Free Spirit characters by 2.25x and their RCV by 1.75x
    Special:Recovers 3,000 HP and boosts ATK of Free Spirit and Fighter characters by 1.75x for 1 turn (11 turns)

The only unit I'd probably use is Urouge combined with Hyouzou in a Powerhouse team

EDIT: while I'm on it, I'll copypaste the batch too

- Lucy : STR, Fighter/Striker
    • Captain Ability: If there is a STR, DEX and QCK character in your crew, boosts ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 2.75x and their HP by 1.3x, lowers chances of getting STR orbs and makes DEX and QCK orbs "beneficial" to STR, DEX and QCK characters. If there are not PSY or INT characters on your crew, boosts ATK by 3.7125x instead.
    • Special: Boosts ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 1.75x for 1 turn. If during that turn you score 4 Perfect hits, boosts ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 2x in the following turn

- Barto : QCK, Driven/Striker
    • Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 2.5x and if you don't attack with Bartolomeo, reduces damage received by 15% for that turn.
    • Special: Deal 30x character's ATK in QCK damage to all enemies, reduces damage received by 90% for 1 turn and reduces the defense of all enemies by 80% for 2 turns.
    • Sailor: Reduces Paralysis duration for 3 turns for himself.
    - Diamante : QCK, Driven/Slasher
    • Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of Slasher and Driven characters by 2.5x
    • Special: Delays all enemies for 2 turns, reduces enemies Percent Damage Reduction and Increased Defense duration by 3 turns and changes right column STR, DEX, QCK, PSY and INT orbs into Matching orbs.
    • Sailor: Boosts this character's attack against STR characters by 1.1x.
    - Jesus Burguess : DEX, Driven/Fighter
    • Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of Fighter characters by 2.5x, boosts HP of Powerhouse and Driven characters by 1.25x.
    • Special: Stage 3: Cuts the current HP of each enemy by 20% and boosts ATK against delayed enemies by 1.5x for 2 turns.
    • Sailor: Boosts base ATK and HP of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 75.
    - Cavendish : DEX, Driven/Slasher
    • Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 2.5x and their RCV by 1.2x.
    • Special: Changes BLOCK orbs into Matching orbs, locks all orbs for 1 turn, boosts ATK against enemies with reduced defense by 1.75x for 2 turns
    • Sailor: Makes INT and PSY orbs "beneficial" for this unit.
    Last edited by luffink; February 16th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.

lots to consider in this sugofest...right now my plan is

day 1- part 1: skip completely,check the rate threads on reddit
    day 2 - part 2: 3 multi...if i get v2 law (hard but possible since it's boosted) i'll go ham on this day until i get both boa sisters.
    day 3 - part 3: nothing
    day 4 - part 1: if i didn't get v2 law on day 2 i will do 6 multi here, get 6+ law and devolve him in 6 star law so that i can use it with my nekomamushi team.

but there's a lot of time before the actual sugo to make plans.
    the alternative would be to just go with 9multi on part 2 and hope to get v2 law that way..but it's risky

Let's see... day by day, I'm missing:

- Day 1 Legends: Sanji, Zoro, Fujitora, Barto, Lucci, Ace, Shanks, Hancock. Day 1 RRs: Elizabeth, Heracles, Duval
    Bad day. Half of those legends are in the free pool, and only Elizabeth could interest me from the RRs

- Day 2 Legends: All but Mihawk and Jimbei. Day 2 RRs: Raizo
    Here's the big dilemma. I'd really like to focus on this day since I'm missing most of the legends and I really want Marco, but I can't honestly trust the legend rate-up. Raizo would only interest me if I were to make a Shooter team

- Day 3 Legends: Magellan, Inuarashi, Usopp, Shirahoshi, Hody, Kizaru, Cavendish. Day 3 RRs: Bon Kure, Lucci, TS Monster Chopper.
    Shirahoshi, Usoland or Magellan would be nice to have. TS Chopper and Bon Kure are interesting but too situational

Checking my current box for classes that need a proper legend captain...
    - Fighter: it has more than enough with G4 and Jimbei
    - Slasher: same here with Mihawk or V1 Law if I want a higher focus on top damage.
    - Striker: Uh... I have Whitebeard but I don't like to use him as captain. The other choices are Sabo or Enel, but neither of them are made to be Striker captains.
    - Shooter: same as before, I have Enel and Buggy but they aren't made for that
    - Free Spirit: TS Luffy, V1 Law and Sabo. Nothing needed here.
    - Cerebral: I shouldn't count on Rayleigh for long since I'll superevolve him as soon as I get a purple skull, and Doffy is a bit risky as a captain.
    - Powerhouse: This one is kinda tricky, sice my options are WB (risky), Jimbei (he'd need a Fighter/Powerhouse crew) or Blackbeard (not a lot of viable options in the "Shooter/Powerhouse team) so I tend to use 3D2Y Sanji
    - Driven: Blackbeard has it better for this class, or Doffy if I really need it

So my priorities should be Striker Powerhouse or Shooter, followed by Cerebral
    Last edited by luffink; February 16th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Two more 6+ on the way? Damn, and still nothing about invasions. ~.~ Well.. I have 2 blue skulls, 2 yellow, and like 6 red.. so I'll be able to evolve Shanks and Sabo right away. And Law takes 2 blue so I'm good there as well.. hopefully invasions open up though cos I'll be dried up if I pull anything else.

I still think I might not pull.. it'll depend on how the data looks. With the day to day rate ups nothing looks especially good for my box. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    wow this really is perfect for Global players!
    Makes me wonder what kind of anniversary the japan players are getting. 4x legend rate up anniversary anyone? ;)
    Gonna be crazy for sure! I think we'll start getting some Yonkou related stuff soon and probably some WCI batches.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'll do one multi on part 2 to get the guaranteed Urouge and finally have an 1.5 EXP boosting captain. And after that I'll choose the free CYO Legend. With the pool I originally thought we'd get I made up my mind and decided to choose Lucci. Now it gets more complicated, because Barto is in the pool as well.. if I don't get either of them in my multi, I have no idea what to do again.. :P

Lucci would enable me to build great PH teams, but Barto (whom I want badly since he was released) would be my best Striker AND Driven captain once his 6+ is released.. damn! :D

What would you guys do? :)
    That's a really hard choice but I think Barto would be the best investment in the long term. Without even taking in Barto 6+ form into account, it really just boils down to the fact that Barto will _always_ have a unique role that he can fill with his special(especially in say.. BB teams) whereas Lucci won't be as useful outside of his captain role. So if you pull something better as a PH lead then Lucci likely won't be seeing much use. Meanwhile Barto as a lead or a sub can pair with sooo many things especially once his 6+ comes out; Lucy, Doffy v2, Judge, BB, Law, Neko, Shirahoshi, Fuji... so yeah, lots more team building options available.

They'll both be boosted in the Doffy fam event too though, which is nice. :D

The legends I want are all day three. Well, barring a dupe TS Luffy since he's a better sub than G4. I have quite a few of the RR pool on that day though.

That RR Lucci is absolutely fantastic for Buggy teams by the way.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I just did that last mission from chopperman. the XP is MASSIVE. I got 3 level ups (neptune + law), and I'm "already" level 484 (I think its already high)... so I just wasted a full bar of stamina (plus 11 stamina I had). at least it also gives 3 gems, I'm very close to 250 now

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Two more 6+ on the way? Damn, and still nothing about invasions. ~.~
    100% chance Invasions have just been announced for early March (Whitebeard after Kyros Colo and Shanks after Don Chinjao), global is on fire right now! :)

I already have Colo Chinjao maxed and the RR has complete sockets as well.. I guess I'll farm the story version now, so I don't have to run his Colo for nothing.. :D

And another thing was announced:

"What's more, the head of the Donquixote Family will be coming to a new Clash!! on global Treasure Cruise before anywhere else!"

Raid Doffy v2? O.o

A Tamaito (Bullet String) Shooter 2x orb booster would be so awesome! One can dream.. :D

And thanks for your opinions on who to choose tadabola and Brotato! I'll wait what I get on my multi and if I get nothing that changes the situation (I'll just have to pull Lucci v2, who's boosted on part 2 - problem solved! :P), I'll take Barto. He's way more versatile, that's true! :)

Funny thing is, my best Powerhouse team is almost my best Striker team as well.. I just have to replace Fujitora and the captains.. :D

Overall I think the Striker team would be a bit better, even though it does a little less damage, because I have so many good utility Strikers to replace Zeo if needed.. TS & 20th Anni Nami, Mansherry, Sentomaru, Raid Magellan, countless damage reducers and so on..
    Last edited by ebtc; February 16th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Oh, that's nice that the invasions are guaranteed but I just wish they'd make them permanent already. I have teams for both colo + invasion combos at least.

Doffy fam Blitz coming in the middle of the sugo is kind of a dick move. I definitely think I won't pull now. I'm gonna go really hard on the event for all the LB rewards, and hopefully get new units from the red posters.

The Doffy clash thing is interesting. Young Doffy raid? Or maybe Trebol? Or just a brand new Doffy raid... hopefully he'll be the really good f2p shooter orb booster we're lacking.

Edit: SW Chopper dupe on day 2 free pull. womp womp :(

Dupe Jabra. Working my way through CP9 again it seems.

Got me another QCK Jinbei here.

The guaranteed invasions are nice, but come on, just three days each after all this time?

The whole info

Last edited by luffink; February 17th, 2018 at 12:09 AM.

those announcements were incredible!

I got suleiman for the free pull. and nojiko yesterday.

spent 3 gems (I know I shouldn't so close to anni) and got a level up, farmed 24 akainu copies this time. I already fed him like 60 copies before, all on double skill up, and he only got 6 skill ups, so I'm saving those 24 to the return of the 3x skill up. I mean, I maxed sanji in 26 copies, I can't have that much bad luck just on one character.

Kaya. Well so much for CP9 Revisited.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information